[B] Yearning for more

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Nashawryn
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,038.08 Pebbles

[B] Yearning for more

Post by Nashawryn »

[imgleft]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... uncert.png[/imgleft] Heart’s Yearning stumbled over some vegetation as she quested through the evening light. She was looking for a way to bless the children she was going to have with Nightwake. It was important to her that she get one. She’d always wanted children and this was her chance to make that dream come true. She yearned for the love of a child for it’s parent, in a way that she couldn’t fully understand herself.

@Moonstone Dazzle
word count: 90
Moonstone Dazzle
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 1,341.34 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [B] Yearning for more

Post by Moonstone Dazzle »

There it was again— the familiar tug of a spirit in need. It was a feeling not unlike flying itself, and with a beat of her wings, she was off. Treetops flew by with each beat of her wings, and Roses in Bloom eventually reached the doe in need of her. With a flourish she was back to herself, and offered a smile to the stranger.

“Why hello there!”
word count: 69
Nashawryn
Patron
Patron

Post by Nashawryn »

Yearning stopped suddenly, surprise plainly writ across her face. The doe in front of her had appeared out of nowhere. She tilted her head down in acknowledgment of finding what she’d been searching for.

“Hello! I don’t mean to be rude or too forward but can you help me?”

@Moonstone Dazzle
word count: 53
Moonstone Dazzle
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 1,341.34 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Moonstone Dazzle »

“Not too forward at all, my dear!” Roses took a few more steps towards her, just to be in more comfortable speaking distance. She looked over the doe, appraising her to herself, and nodded.

“I take it you seek a blessing for your children to come, yes? I can certainly help with that!”
word count: 53
Nashawryn
Patron
Patron

Post by Nashawryn »

Yearning looked at the other in excitement, “Yes, that’s exactly what I seek. I wish for blessings for my young.” She looks down shyly and pokes a hoof at the dirt. She feels like this is her lucky day, running into one such as Roses.

@Moonstone Dazzle
word count: 48