The Crescent Bay — Watch Out For Shuppy Holes

Groups of kin working on a similar goal.
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,661.28 Pebbles

Forum

Re: The Crescent Bay — OPEN

Post by fluo »

Requesting Parley with The Crescent Bay!
Tribe: Shadow Stalkers
Visiting Kin: Albatross.
Summary: Oh, you have many holes? Well, I have one big hole called the Deep Dark Pit, and all sorts of things are in there. Sometimes they even escape. We also share an affinity for the mysteries the water offers. It's the final frontier and the dark waves hide much. Shadow Stalkers is about finding the most elusive and undiscovered. Like your shuppies. What are they? Do they bite? Do they eat furbodies?
word count: 86
anemosagkelos
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 125.40 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=95

Forum

Post by anemosagkelos »

I've Fallen into a Shuppy Hole!
Kin: Kelp Glow
Role: Fisherkin, Rescuer
Summary: Kelp Glow finds himself centered at the sea; it is peace and purpose. The swamp is a conundrum that he does not understand and he enjoys the deep sea's aquatic life. He finds it a fun game to fish but he excels at swimming and finds rescue more of a challenge.
word count: 66
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Appeal wrote:@Appeal
Lirilei wrote:@Lirilei
Kin: Shallow Waters
Role: Fisherkin
Summary: Shallow loves the water, though deep water and him have a poor relationship. He grew up near water, and has lived near it all of his life, now with his mate and many of their 'children'. The water calls to him and he feels at home near it. Just don't ask him to go in past a certain depth or someone will have to fish him out. He's good at gathering food from shallows, and on dry land, and uses the help of his many pets as well.

Kin: Foamy Water
Role: Scout
Summary: Okay Foam on Shallows is disorganized... slightly flighty. Impatient. Not one for finesse and delicacy, he's still good at keeping an eye on others and keeping a place safe. Mostly.

Kin: Foamy Water
Role: Rescuer
Summary: As one who loves being in the water, as well as dry land being a rescuer where he can have the best of both worlds is ideal for him.
I've added them in! I love the trio of kios! Also, based off your summary, I'm assuming the scout was Foam of Shallows and Foamy Water is separate as a rescuer. They both link to Foamy Water so I had to do a little research based off the summary! Let me know if there was an error!
Whoops! I didn't realize I linked to the same boy twice. You got it right yes!
word count: 271
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,661.28 Pebbles

Forum

Post by fluo »

Kin: Look-See
Role: Welcoming Crew/ Pretty Beach Flower
Summary: Retirement on the beach suits this mare. Always a fan of baths and decking herself out in flowers (voluntarily or not), Look-See is at home in the ocean waters. She can be the welcoming crew and serve as a living, walking bouquet of what the local floral and fauna. Just stick anemones and whatnot on her; she won't mind as long as she's soaking in the soothing salt waters. Look-See's childhood habits have a way of rearing its head among unsavory kin as a holdover from a previous life when she ran with Doom and Gloom. Fond of this new place, she's not going to let anyone mess up this little slice of peace and calm. She knows how to keep the bodies hidden.

word count: 147
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 1,511.74 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

Kin: Killed the World
Summary: Just look at him!  (I kid).  Killed is perfectly suited for a life on the coast and would love to be a part of a larger group.
word count: 41
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,515.34 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Appeal »

anemosagkelos wrote:@anemosagkelos
Kin: Kelp Glow
Role: Fisherkin, Rescuer
Summary: Kelp Glow finds himself centered at the sea; it is peace and purpose. The swamp is a conundrum that he does not understand and he enjoys the deep sea's aquatic life. He finds it a fun game to fish but he excels at swimming and finds rescue more of a challenge.
Welcome to the tribe! Fisheye thinks he'll enjoy it here!
word count: 80
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Post by Appeal »

fluo wrote:@fluo
Kin: Look-See
Role: Welcoming Crew/ Pretty Beach Flower
Summary: Retirement on the beach suits this mare. Always a fan of baths and decking herself out in flowers (voluntarily or not), Look-See is at home in the ocean waters. She can be the welcoming crew and serve as a living, walking bouquet of what the local floral and fauna. Just stick anemones and whatnot on her; she won't mind as long as she's soaking in the soothing salt waters. Look-See's childhood habits have a way of rearing its head among unsavory kin as a holdover from a previous life when she ran with Doom and Gloom. Fond of this new place, she's not going to let anyone mess up this little slice of peace and calm. She knows how to keep the bodies hidden.
I put Look-See under Greeter so she can have her laid back life on the beach. She's really a secret alarm though. She looks so innocent!
fluo wrote:@fluo
Requesting Parley with The Crescent Bay!
Tribe: Shadow Stalkers
Visiting Kin: Albatross.
Summary: Oh, you have many holes? Well, I have one big hole called the Deep Dark Pit, and all sorts of things are in there. Sometimes they even escape. We also share an affinity for the mysteries the water offers. It's the final frontier and the dark waves hide much. Shadow Stalkers is about finding the most elusive and undiscovered. Like your shuppies. What are they? Do they bite? Do they eat furbodies?
Fisheye approves of this sibling tribe, and looks forward to possibly competitive races between the regional pet/familiars of the tribe!
Beejoux wrote:@Beejoux
Kin: Killed the World
Summary: Just look at him!  (I kid).  Killed is perfectly suited for a life on the coast and would love to be a part of a larger group.
Fisheye is very excited to welcome him to the tribe. He looks fast both in and out of water.
Last edited by Appeal on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 351
phoe
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 878.00 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=46

Forum

Post by phoe »

Kin: Between Breaths
Role: Greeter
Summary: An intelligent, enthusiastic, friendly doe who is hard to follow in conversation and has many ideas and interests, drifting in and out of them constantly and sometimes abruptly. Her enthusiasm often comes across as charm and with her interest in seabirds and other fauna she could essentially be a tour guide for visitors. She is kind to others and especially to children, who she feels understand her better than adults. Though she is a strong swimmer and will plunge in when she has to, she would prefer to keep her feet on dry land.

(OOC, this kin is based off of a bathing suit I own and an experience I had tubing down a lazy river.)
word count: 129
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Post by Appeal »

phoe wrote:@phoe
Kin: Between Breaths
Role: Greeter
Summary: An intelligent, enthusiastic, friendly doe who is hard to follow in conversation and has many ideas and interests, drifting in and out of them constantly and sometimes abruptly. Her enthusiasm often comes across as charm and with her interest in seabirds and other fauna she could essentially be a tour guide for visitors. She is kind to others and especially to children, who she feels understand her better than adults. Though she is a strong swimmer and will plunge in when she has to, she would prefer to keep her feet on dry land.

(OOC, this kin is based off of a bathing suit I own and an experience I had tubing down a lazy river.)
All added in! c: It seems like a good fit for them!

(OOC: Seems like a pretty bathing suit! O:)
word count: 152
Izaeah
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,491.32 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=88

Post by Izaeah »

Kin: Deeper Waters
Summary: Deeper has a strong affinity with all things water and he's always loved being out there providing for his family. So being able to provide for an even bigger family, as he sees it, is just what he needs! He's rather well-suited for deeper water fishing, too!

Kin: Rising from the Deep
Summary: Rising would have loved being a greeter, but as he has issues being able to tell kin by their faces alone, one might imagine that he'd have tried to be in everyone's way, even other tribe members. So instead, he's quite happy with just making sure no one gets stuck in holes. He's got more than enough energy to spare to fill those back in.

Kin: Drifting into the Deep
Role: Mender
Summary: A quiet doe, she's always been content on helping her family with aches and hurts. Being a mender just seems like a smart idea, at this point and it would give her an excuse to further her knowledge of all things herbal-healing.
word count: 206
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Post by Appeal »

Izaeah wrote:@Izaeah
Kin: Deeper Waters
Summary: Deeper has a strong affinity with all things water and he's always loved being out there providing for his family. So being able to provide for an even bigger family, as he sees it, is just what he needs! He's rather well-suited for deeper water fishing, too!

Kin: Rising from the Deep
Summary: Rising would have loved being a greeter, but as he has issues being able to tell kin by their faces alone, one might imagine that he'd have tried to be in everyone's way, even other tribe members. So instead, he's quite happy with just making sure no one gets stuck in holes. He's got more than enough energy to spare to fill those back in.

Kin: Drifting into the Deep
Summary: A quiet doe, she's always been content on helping her family with aches and hurts. Being a mender just seems like a smart idea, at this point and it would give her an excuse to further her knowledge of all things herbal-healing.
Fisheye hopes they'll all feel welcome here! ^^
word count: 217
tatterpixie
Pebbles: 310.00 Pebbles

Post by tatterpixie »

Kin: Winter's Cold Comfort
Summary: For all he's a fairly low-key kin, Winter's Cold Comfort is warm and kind, just the kind of soul you want tending to you if you hurt yourself. His specialty is trauma, the type that occurs living as one with the sea. He does know how to mend minor injuries too, which are much more common, and he tends to these with the same kindness and warmth and soothing manner.
word count: 88
[align=center]Image[/align]
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Post by Appeal »

tatterpixie wrote:@tatterpixie
Kin: Winter's Cold Comfort
Summary: For all he's a fairly low-key kin, Winter's Cold Comfort is warm and kind, just the kind of soul you want tending to you if you hurt yourself. His specialty is trauma, the type that occurs living as one with the sea. He does know how to mend minor injuries too, which are much more common, and he tends to these with the same kindness and warmth and soothing manner.
I got chu! Welcome to the tribe!
word count: 98
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Post by Appeal »

There is currently a tribe ORP happening!

The Festival of the Moon Fish
Last edited by Appeal on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 13
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Post by Appeal »

Surge and Swell had some pups! They're ready to be homed now. You can try to get one in the Shuppy Racing festival booth!
word count: 25