Official staff artist bribe threads.
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 133.62 Pebbles

⚘ Arau's Bribes! ⚘

Post by Araucana »

Arau's Bribes
Welcome to my Bribes thread! This is where you can present ideas directly to me for kin and their familiars and pets!

Here's a few things to keep in mind when thinking of leaving something for me to consider, here in this thread:

Please use my thread's forms specifically for requests here!
Kin available from me are currently unedited only!
I generally prefer breedings to semis, feel free to enter either though!.
I'm open to pets and familiars too but they're a lower priority than kin.

What does Arau like, though?

Well, first up, here's a link to my pinterest which might give you some idea of the themes I like!
For Semis, highly stylised renders and limited palettes are great! I don't often like photographs or realistic renders.
For Breedings, I usually like analogous coloured pairs most, or at least pairs with colours all at the same range (brights with brights, neutrals with neutrals etc)
⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 165
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Re: ⚘ Arau's Bribes! ⚘

Post by Araucana »

To Do List
I'll be honest I'm not TOO sure how up-to-date this will stay but... here's to trying to keep track! :b This'll be in rough order but things may be completed out of order often completed out of order. ARAU IS FINE BTW, ARAU HAS NOT CLAIMED TOO MUCH, YOU'VE CLAIMED TOO MUCH >3>;;;
⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Next in Line but Delayed for Blessing ♥
Spoiler
⋆ ⚘ ⋆
I'm opening my gift!
Owner Usernames: Sesshiyasha & Anhelisk
Parent Kin One: Image
Parent Kin Two: Image
Proof of Approval: Here <3
⋆ ⚘ ⋆
I'm opening my gift!
Type of kin: CC no totomas
Gender/Lineart: CC
Semi-custom info: Image
⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Semi-Custom Kin Request for lilacfishie
Kin Name: TBD
Kin Species: Zikwa
Edited or Non: Edited
Growing or Adult Only: Adult Only
Request:
Notes: This piece is by Rat Wednesday! TOKEN REMOVED

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Revamp Request for Anhelisk
Kin: Image
Edited or Non: Edited
Artistic Freedom: Literally anything other than making her more masc.
RP Prompt: Completed Prompt TOKEN REMOVED

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Edited Breeding for Astraea x Fluo
Your Kin: Image
Other person's Kin: Image
Growing or Adult Only? CC
Edited: Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? NA.
Legendary blessing? Please link. Yes, will get one completed!
Extra Baby Token? Yes, from Astraea
Throwback info: Sleeping Beauty | Vision Quest
Additional notes:

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Fri May 06, 2022 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 216
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

Forms
Edited Kin Breeding Form! Guess who can do edited breeding's nooowww! It's this chicken! (No growing kids in this group, sorry loves!)

Code: Select all

@Araucana
[whiteblock][font=georgia][size=220][color=#6c60a9]➺ Edited Kin Breeding Proposal[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Your Username:[/b] 
[b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=kindexpage][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Other's Username:[/b] 
[b]Other's Kin:[/b] [url=kindexpage][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] If you want to include, you may pick up to four, with a max of two from each parent.
[b]RP?:[/b] Yes or No. If yes, link the rp and pick the gender for the extra kid or say CC.
[b]Blessing?:[/b] Yes or No. If yes, link the blessing. Please only say yes if the blessing is pre-done, otherwise say no.
[b]Extra Baby Token?:[/b] Yes or No. If yes, say whom's inventory it will be taken from.
[b]Transflower?:[/b] Yes or No. Please note that if you do not want to use a transformation flower and it is a same sex pairing, it has to be unedited! If you're okay with that, please use my unedited kin breeding form instead!
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you have any! Plots are neat to hear about but not required by any means. :b
[b]Bribe:[/b] This is optional! If you'd like, you can offer pebbles, art, or... get creative? O: Only thing strictly not allowed is real money.[/whiteblock]
Unedited Kin Breeding Form! You're welcome to include edited kin as well! Their edits may be represented as markings where appropriate!

@Araucana
[whiteblock][font=georgia][size=220][color=#e38599]➺ Unedited Kin Breeding Proposal[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=kindexpage][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Other's Kin:[/b] [url=kindexpage][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Growing?:[/b] No or CC!
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] If you want to include, you may pick up to four, with a max of two from each parent.
[b]RP?:[/b] Yes or No. If yes, link the rp and pick the gender for the extra kid or say CC.
[b]Blessing?:[/b] Yes or No. If yes, link the blessing. Please only say yes if the blessing is pre-done, otherwise say no.
[b]Extra Baby Token?:[/b] Yes or No. If yes, say whom's inventory it will be taken from.
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you have any! Plots are neat to hear about but not required by any means. :b
[b]Bribe:[/b] This is optional! If you'd like, you can offer pebbles, art, or... get creative? O: Only thing strictly not allowed is real money.[/whiteblock]
Unedited Semi Custom Kin Form! I'm pretty picky with these but don't be shy, I good clear kinspiration will still entice me.

@Araucana
[whiteblock][font=georgia][size=220][color=#c46395]➺ Unedited Kin Semi Proposal[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Kin Race:[/b] Kimeti, Kiokote, Acha, Zikwa or Totoma.
[b]Template:[/b] Buck or doe / Eyed or Eyeless for Zikwa.
[b]Growing?:[/b] No or CC!
[b]Request:[/b] One or two images to illustrate your idea! If including two, the second might be a colour scheme if say, the first image is pretty chaotic colour wise but otherwise has a strong design for markings etc.
[b]Twin/Variations:[/b] Yes or No. If you're interested in this, my requirement is that you *must* have plans to give away the extras, please indicate here who the other intended owner(s) would be. ♥
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you have any! Feel free to let me know if this kin is intended to be related to an existing kin, if there's some particular point of interest you want me to pay attention to in the kinspiration images, etc.

Semi Familiar/Pet Form!

@Araucana
[whiteblock][font=georgia][size=220][color=#8076b7]➺ Familiar/Pet Semi Proposal[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Species:[/b] Pick from here https://matope-swamp.com/forums/https://matope-swamp.com/newforums/viewtopic.php?t=1
[b]Permission:[/b] If a Rare User-Originated Familiar, provide proof of permission. If you are the originator, state that. Otherwise, put N/A!
[b]Request:[/b] Just one image allowed for pets! Most are so teeny after all, please keep these concepts simple with that in mind.
[b]Twin/Variations:[/b] Yes or No. If you're interested in this, my requirement is that you *must* have plans to give away the extras, please indicate here who the other intended owner(s) would be. ♥
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you have any! 

Familiar/Pet Breeding Form!

@Araucana
[whiteblock][font=georgia][size=220][color=#b576b7]➺ Familiar/Pet Breeding Proposal[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Your Familiar/Pet:[/b] [url=uncert url][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Other's Familiar/Pet:[/b] [url=uncert url][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Permission:[/b] If necessary, otherwise put N/A!
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you have any! 

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 958
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Last edited by Araucana on Fri May 06, 2022 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

⋆ ⚘ ⋆
Spoiler

???

If you're looking at this and you're not Arau, shh! These are my secret maybe considerations I want to remember I was looking at if I have time to claim any before the end of the month. OTL New list every month, none of these are promises! This is Arau window shopping.
Unedited Breeding for AstoriaFallen x lolternative
Growing or Adult Only? adult
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? no
Legendary blessing? no
Extra Baby Token? no
Throwback info:
Additional notes:

Edited Breeding for Ryuukishin x Jun
Your Kin:Image
Growing or Adult Only? Adult Only
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? No
Legendary blessing? Please link. Yes, Jun can get.
Extra Baby Token? Yes, take from Ryuu's inventory.
Throwback info: Nightingale's Eyes, Comfort
Additional notes: N/A

Edited Breeding for LOLLI qAq x LOLLI qAq
Growing or Adult Only? Adult Only
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Nope.
Legendary blessing? Please link. I will grab one.
Extra Baby Token? Yes
Throwback info: N/A
If this is an edited same-sex pair, do you have the required TF flower in your inventory? Yup!
Additional notes: These are also for WM prizes!

Edited Breeding for kuropeco x Lolli qAq
Growing or Adult Only? adult
Edited: edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? no
Legendary blessing? Please link. yes; kuro will get~
Extra Baby Token? yes, from kuro~
Throwback info: Dreamflower, King's Side, Briar Rose & I Will Work Harder
If this is an edited same-sex pair, do you have the required TF flower in your inventory? n/a
Additional notes: <33

Edited Breeding for beejoux x Tiarana
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? N/A
Legendary blessing? Please link.
Extra Baby Token? Yes
Throwback info:
If this is an edited same-sex pair, do you have the required TF flower in your inventory?
Additional notes:

Mixer Kin for Tiarana
Throwbacks: Somber Song
Personality Blurb: gentle, kind, sweet
Their Type: whoever

Mixer Kin for Lirilei
Throwbacks: n/a
Personality Blurb: adventerous
Their Type: someone also adventerous

Last edited by Araucana on Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 391