[B] Sendoff. [Unsent x Peep]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 744.52 Pebbles

[B] Sendoff. [Unsent x Peep]

Post by lolternative »

The weather was beginning to warm, frost giving away to fresh sprouts as the sun warmed the earth. However, he was too lost in his own thoughts to see the life blooming around him. Instead he was focused on the blooming of different lives.

Children. He had sired children.

He swallowed hard and gazed up at the sky. He was not worthy for such responsibility but it was his none the less and he had to do his best.
Last edited by lolternative on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 79
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,995.54 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [B] Sendoff. [Unsent x ????]

Post by Ruriska »

lolternative wrote:! Auron is gonna be a daddy!
"You seem troubled," said a voice.

It was a small Acha doe, peering at him from nearby. Her eyes gave off a soft glow and her smile was that of an adoring mother.

"Can I help?"

@lolternative edit because i don't think it sent the notify before
Last edited by Ruriska on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 56
lolternative
Patron
Patron

Post by lolternative »

Ruriska wrote:@Ruriska i know i can't believe it!!
Unsent's frown almost deepened as the doe crept up by him, his muscles tensing as he suppressed the urge to flinch. That he was caught so off guard was only a testament to how much his duty weighed on him.

"I don't know," he said, not really knowing where to start. "I don't know if I'll be good enough. What if I let them down?"
word count: 79
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

lolternative wrote:@lolternative
Her head tilted thoughtfully.

"I think," she began, "that as long as we try our best, we are good enough." The corners of Peep's eyes crinkled with her smile. "They aren't so judgmental as everyone seems to think. They're just happy as long as you're there. You don't need to be perfect. You just need to be a father."
word count: 67
lolternative
Patron
Patron

Re: [B] Sendoff. [Unsent x Peep]

Post by lolternative »

Ruriska wrote:@Ruriska
His features softened, shoulders relaxing a little. For a moment he closed his eyes and breathed deep. When they reopened he smiled, though it was slight. "I wouldn't even know where to begin. What if something goes wrong when they're born?"
word count: 46
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Re: [B] Sendoff. [Unsent x Peep]

Post by Ruriska »

lolternative wrote:@lolternative
"Well, that's something I can help with," Peep told him. "May they be born healthy and strong," her voice seemed to echo, soft and soothing. "With open minds and hearts. This blessing I can offer them. The rest is up to you."
word count: 46