.:|The White Crane Tree Tribe|:. -Open-

Groups of kin working on a similar goal.
Kinu
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,654.96 Pebbles

Re: .:|The White Crane Tree Tribe|:. -Open-

Post by Kinu »

This thread is now open for posting! -Throws Confetti-
Boom, baby.
word count: 11
[align=center]Image[/align]
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,919.98 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Blinded By Silence »

I've heard the call and I heed.. wrote:
Kin Name - Speak Easy
Species - Kimeti
Gender - Doe
Blood Relative or New Member? Blood Relative - Daughter of A Heavy Heart Bares All
Position/Job Desired - Tonic Mixer
Special Skills - She has a very good nack at finding just the right drink to get you to open up.
Tell us a little bit about yourself - Speak Easy is an approachable kin with a welcoming smile. No matter the time, if you need a drink and a chat, she is always willing to lend an ear or shoulder.
What Personality Traits/Skills does your kin wish to develop more in themselves? - She needs to learn to take time for herself. She's always reaching out to others, but rarely lets others in herself. She often stretches herself too thin.
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - She and her sister left their mother to come find their father.

Family/Housing Info //
Will you desire a living space at the great tree? - Yes
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - Yes

If you marked yes to bringing family fill out the portion below. If you marked no to family just ignore the section below completely and submit the portion of the application you have already filled out.

Do you require Kin to watch over your young while you work? - No
Images of family who will be staying at the tree with you -
x Her sister

[[I would also like As The Sun Burns to be listed as a Storyteller, if you get the chance.]]
word count: 278
Kinu
Patron
Patron

Post by Kinu »

Blinded By Silence wrote:@Blinded By Silence
I've heard the call and I heed.. wrote:
Kin Name - Speak Easy
Species - Kimeti
Gender - Doe
Blood Relative or New Member? Blood Relative - Daughter of A Heavy Heart Bares All
Position/Job Desired - Tonic Mixer
Special Skills - She has a very good nack at finding just the right drink to get you to open up.
Tell us a little bit about yourself - Speak Easy is an approachable kin with a welcoming smile. No matter the time, if you need a drink and a chat, she is always willing to lend an ear or shoulder.
What Personality Traits/Skills does your kin wish to develop more in themselves? - She needs to learn to take time for herself. She's always reaching out to others, but rarely lets others in herself. She often stretches herself too thin.
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - She and her sister left their mother to come find their father.

Family/Housing Info //
Will you desire a living space at the great tree? - Yes
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - Yes

If you marked yes to bringing family fill out the portion below. If you marked no to family just ignore the section below completely and submit the portion of the application you have already filled out.

Do you require Kin to watch over your young while you work? - No
Images of family who will be staying at the tree with you -
x Her sister

[[I would also like As The Sun Burns to be listed as a Storyteller, if you get the chance.]]
This was accepted a while ago but for official purposes... APPLICATION ACCEPTED! Welcome! xD <3
word count: 300
Kinu
Patron
Patron

Post by Kinu »

This Tribe will also be going through a bit of an evolution and reopening. Lots of announcements.. a co-owner coming into the mix. :ninja: All great stuuuufff. Just a heads up! <3
word count: 32