Helloooo~

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
markmybirds
Pebbles: 21.00 Pebbles

Helloooo~

Post by markmybirds »

What name do you go by online? markmybirds is my go-to and "Mar" is usually the nickname people take from that (or birdie). I also go by Vis/Saint Vis on Gaia and totally am cool with you calling me Vis if you know me from there.
Where does your username come from? I was creating a tumblr page forever ago and I wanted markmywords but.. I love birds. And birds seemed to fit in :>.
Where do you come from? Eastern Ontario, Canada
What's your occupation? I'm an administrator for a Native Centre! And I'm a freelance artist--I have a degree in Fine Arts--and stay at home mother :>, I have a daughter named Maven.
How did you find Matope? A long, long time ago my older sister (wander/nerp) got me into it.
What other types of pets do you collect? I am a colourist for Kells and Soquili on Gaia and mainly collect there!
What are some of your other hobbies? Art, Read, Game w/my Hubby, Watch Asian Dramas/Movies, I go biking or walking w/ my daughter and hubby. And doing laundry is a big hobby for me lmfao. 
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band?
TV Show - I don't really have one? I watch a lot of things here and there. I would stick to True Crime.. Esp like. Homicide Hunter w/Joe Kenda. But I love anime too!
I do have a lot of Asian Dramas I would say are my faves: "A Piece of Your Mind"(Korean), "Chicago Typewriter"(Korean), "Ashi Girl"(Japanese), "Extraordinary You"(Korean), "Gank Your Heart"(Chinese), "Pin to Kona"(Japanese), "My Husband-in-Law"(Thai) andmanymoreee
If--I'm not watching the above I'm stuck watching kid shows which is usually ok with me XD. (Mom-Life).
Movies - The Labyrinth, All Ghibli Movies, The Dark Crystal, I love macabre creature-type movies and Musicals. I do like animated films a lot and have a few I enjoy watching on the down time too.
Podcast - I listen to Meghan Rienks' "Don't Blame Me" the most!
Band - Muse.. Sonata Arctica, ACE, BTS, NCT... Ok so it's just easier to come out and say I like Rock of many types, Indy, Reggae and Kpop. All the Kpop. Yes plz, Kpop. (I also love/grew up on Jrock and I like Chinese Pop too :>).
word count: 402
- Gaian: Saint Vis - Also was Vistada
Corn
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 4,014.16 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: Space Crawfish
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=38

Forum

Re: Helloooo~

Post by Corn »

Hello! Hello! Welcome back!
word count: 4
markmybirds

Post by markmybirds »

Thank you Corn!!
word count: 3
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,524.62 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

welcome back! You came at a good time, about to be some fun stuff brewing C:<<<<
word count: 16
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,792.68 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome back Vis!
word count: 3
markmybirds

Post by markmybirds »

8) I'm pumped blue!! Excited to see the new stuffs hnn!

And Hey Liri ♥♥
word count: 14