[PRP] Meant To Be [Beauty Past Compare x Honeyed Plum]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 5,786.12 Pebbles

Forum

[PRP] Meant To Be [Beauty Past Compare x Honeyed Plum]

Post by Maxx »

[imgleft]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... uncert.png[/imgleft] Beauty Past Compare actually felt a little regretful when they had managed to escape the spooky little grove and discarded their romantic co-death outfits. The remnants were tossed into in a pile near the entrance of the grove they had discovered again, and the two had continued out of the strange collection of groves altogether in pleasant silence. The drama of the whole affair had pleased her in the end, and what she had emerged with was well worth it. This handsome, big, beautiful buck. So soft in look, so sweet and darling.

They encountered a clean, lovely spring that flowed into a long, winding river in the distance. They gratefully drank from. The birds were happily peeping away in the distance. It was perfectly romantic, and Beauty Past Compare was sure this was meant to be.

She turned to look at him with such fondness, such desire. Yes, this perfection - it suited her.
word count: 165
Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [PRP] Meant To Be [Beauty Past Compare x Honeyed Plum]

Post by Jun »

[imgright]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... uncert.png[/imgright]

Honeyed Plum had not a clue to the thoughts in her head. There were barely any thoughts in Honeyed Plum's head, itself.

The dominating thought in Honeyed Plum's head at the moment was:

"This water sure tastes good."
Last edited by Jun on Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 50
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"It does," she sighed in a high, dreamy pitch, lashes batting aggressively, "I too, drink in you."

And then she giggled in pleasure, proud of her own little hint. Strong enough to be unmistakable, light enough to be lady-like. So he was here, and so they were together. In time (as per her plans, a very short amount of time), they would be together together.

"What would you like to do next?"
word count: 73
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by Jun »

Honeyed Plum also had not a clue to what she meant. This was a common theme for Honeyed Plum.

"Hmmm," he said, in response to her question, then brightened, "we could play some games! I always wanted to play games with a friend."
word count: 43
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"A WHAT?!" she screeched, dropping any facade of sweetness or pleasantry immediately.

"I'm not here to make friends," her hooves, dancing on the heat of her anger, "not with you!"

Oh, it sounded bad. It sounded bad, but she currently did not give a modicum of a damn.

"We were supposed to get together like grown goats, not play like children! What about me makes you think I would want that?!"

Her magnificent, soft chest puffed up in indignation, the true volume of her voice revealed. It all sounded exceedingly, exceedingly bad.
word count: 93
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by Jun »

Honeyed Plum was very confused at first. It took him some time to recognise all she said, then some more time to process it in his head.

Then his face fell. But it fell very much.

"I thought you were nice," he said, mournful, "but you're not nice at all."

Honeyed Plum was really. Very. Incredibly. Extremely sad. He had always wanted a friend, but it was hard for him to make one. His tongue was not so clever, and it was hard for him to talk to Kin. So many times, it seemed he said the wrong thing, and then they didn't want to be friends with him, anymore.

They'd had so much fun together, but she didn't want to be friends with him either.

Perhaps he'd said the wrong thing here too, but what she said was, he thought, even more wrong if so.

"I liked you very much," he said, starting to choke up as he backed away from the angry little doe, "but I don't think I like you anymore."

And then he ran away in tears.
word count: 187
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"WELL, NEITHER DO I!" Her voice boomed across as she watched him run away quite, quite fast with his tough build. It trailed off at the end, watching his soft rosy pelt fade into the distance, replaying what he'd mournfully said in her significantly bigger, and bitter, brain.

Then when the ugly feelings welled up in her chest and travelled to her big, shimmering eyes, she got a second wind of indignation and continued:

"I DON'T NEED TO BE 'NICE,' I'M GORGEOUS! I DESERVE EVERYTHING!"

He was too far gone to hear her, one would presume. It was not sure who the audience that yell was for, given that she was likely the only witness to her outburst. The feeling continued to ebb and flow - one moment she felt something strange seize at her chest, and another moment she was angry that it had.

There was nothing wrong with her, she should always have been liked. Loved, even.

What a waste of time.

That was everything she convinced herself with, as she dramatically sniffed, holding back tears. A buck who could not understand her charm deserved her tears, or even her thoughts. It was his loss.

It was.

She didn't need friends.

Still, when she slunk away, the tears had come, but these were fine - these were self-pitying tears, all for herself.

END
word count: 228