Shadow Stalkers [Open]

Groups of kin working on a similar goal.
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,185.06 Pebbles

Forum

Shadow Stalkers [Open]

Post by fluo »

Purpose: Hunt and catch ghosts, cull the swamp, and thrive.
Requirements: Be a hunter or a crafter with specialized skills to enhance or contribute to each darling hunt. Your feelings on furbies may run the gamut.
Founder: Wild haired kimeti and semi-retired Hunter of Furbies, Albatross
Members: Open Enrollment, yo.
The Shadow Stalkers are, well, Ghost Hunters. If you're looking for the gleam of a well polished stone or brightly colored name glyph banner to announce the tribe, look elsewhere. Like Albatross, Shadow Stalkers is a nomadic coalition of kin that does not put much stock into fanfare and appearances. The energy and creativity is turned inwards toward creating alluring spinners, fantastic bait, captivating lures and seamless traps that no doubt have always been there and part of the swamp. Primarily a ghost hunting tribe, the more evasive creatures are occasionally found. While spectrals are not quite of this world, they are a shadow and remain as shifty and playful as ever. Drawing on experience spanning multiple seasons, Albatross has learned a thing or two about their habits and where they may be found, and is all too happy to share the knowledge with others. Albatross will teach you to be the ultimate ambush predator.

"A leader  is only as good as their team" is a proverb Albatross heard from some old fart, and has taken it to heart. Experienced members are encouraged to grow their crafts and skills while mentoring budding hunters. Tandem or solo hunts are practiced and occasional drills will be run to keep the skills sharp. Each new member is given a bundled leaf parcel of salves and balms to protect and treat the more common bites, poisonings and cuts one may encounter during these specialized pursuits. Different kin will take the lead on various hunts depending on the goal and prey.

There are no hard rules except respect for one another with the ultimate taboo being theft of a member's game. The group grows and shrinks organically. There's open communication and free sharing of knowledge with great storytelling a secondary skill  and tradition fervently cultivated.

Let the hunt begin.
Last edited by fluo on Sun May 31, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 358
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Join us

Post by fluo »

Map Credit: MVP Scaramouche Fandango
Lay of the Land

X marks the spot: Tribe lands are lands east of the waterfall. Beach access to the sandbar, mountains, and fresh water makes for a restful place to come home after hunts and dressing down prey. Never far from the mangrove roots and swamp, salt filled air beckons all.
Deep Dark Pit: A place to store her forgotten treasures or interesting finds on a hunt, Albatross started tossing furbodies in. Coupled with eggs and the curious wildlife, fortune favors the bold and curious things have been known to crawl right out. In a jiffy, the PIT offers accommodations for the most wayward travelers.
Sanddbar: The tides control the access to the Deep Dark Pit. A fun place to travel on to hear the waves and watch them crash into you from both sides.
Waterfall: Bustling water hides the far reaching cavern and series of tunnels.
Lagoon: Fresh water is life.
Mountains: Should inclement water threaten their way of life, the mountains offer a quick getaway to higher ground.
Last edited by fluo on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Hunt of the Month

Post by fluo »

Join us. No Multi-level marketing here.
Please use the following form to submit your application:
[nobbc][size=14pt]"What are we hunting today?"[/size]
Your Username:
Your Kin: Image
Kin Specialty: what are you proficient at hunting, fishing or capturing? Are you an artisan handy with knots, making strings, lures, or nets? Or are you an expert tracker or identifier of various flora and fauna? Gifted with taming feral familiars or pets?
Kin Contributing Tip: Keep your secrets, but a tribe is most effective when tips are shared and new members are brought to speed.
Furby: How do you feel about them? Do you like them/hate them?
Impossible Dream: What have you been hunting for the longest? What do you wish to capture or befriend?
Explanation: Why do you want to join?
[/nobbc]
Last edited by fluo on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 134
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Members

Post by fluo »

Hunt of the Month An ORP every month or two to see what they may uncover. If a member has a particular itch they've been wanting to scratch, the tribe is here to assist them on achieving their Impossible Dreams.

- First Hunt of the Month:  Runes-driven

- Second Hunt will be scheduled for November 2020.

Past Hunts, Games, or Culls

- Fail Bait
- Fail Bait Version 2.0
- Fail Bait Version 3.0
- Trick or Treat 2019
- Gone Fishing 2019
- Festival of Abundance 2020 Inauguration
Last edited by fluo on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 85
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Reserved

Post by fluo »

Members
[imgleft]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... ncert3.png[/imgleft] Albatross, This Old Bat and founding member of the tribe, she had a penchant for culling the swamp during her youth, but now she's on to hunting bigger and more wiley game. Not one for sentiments, what she finds, she shares and lives for the next hunt. Lucky and handy at finding things that would rather remain hidden, she's got a few stories to tell - some even include a dragon and lost eyeballs.
Members to be added:
Spoiler
SIGN ME UP FOR THE SHADOW STALKERS!
Kin Specialty: With Chase and Mirage by her side she is an expert at sniffing out and hunting down rumors and interesting little tidbits of all kinds! But in the end, her skills are invested in chasing things down more than trapping them.
Kin Contributing Tip: "Don't ever lose your passion. It's easier to pick up your hooves when you're looking forward to where they'll rest in the end."
Furby: She is somewhat taken by furbies, since they are so strange, but they aren't quite the same in allure as ghosts to her.
Impossible Dream: "Hm... I think exactly what it is doesn't bother me as much as what it can help me achieve, you know? I want to make a lot of friends that remind me of the things I've accomplished more than I want any one thing in particular."
Explanation: Ghost Hunting is a major facet of hunting the supernatural and interesting legends of the world around her!

Kin Specialty: "I am the best at... stalking.. and tracking.." he spoke as he watched the leader of the tribe with very curious eyes. "Locating and identifying nests is what I am most comfortable with, but, if needed, I can set a trap or two, and, a lure, too. Nets will tangle me up so those won't work with me, ever." Never-Ending Nightmare made a pained look as if he had been tangled in one before and quickly changed his expression. "You can say that I am a little gifted in sensing others fears. The higher the fear level I sense, the more I get drawn to them!" -he cackles hysterically-
Kin Contributing Tip: "Hunting and catching is most efficient when one possesses lots of patience!"
Furby: "Ooo you want to know my opinions on furby? Well they're so spooky and interesting to watch.  The little chub ones jiggle as the long ones wiggle and snake themselves around any objects they can latch onto. Yes indeedly they are very interesting. I like them. I just hope they won't eat me when they see me." -nods nods-
Impossible Dream: "You know, would you believe me that I've dreamed of being able to walk THROUGH trees and rocks and caves and float through waters??" The acha's eyes widened and was burning with determination. "I'd love to befriend a creature that can do that!" He pouted and whispered under his breath: "I wish I could do all that..."
Explanation: "I heard we get to hunt G H O S T S. I want to see one of these mysterious creatures already!"

Kin Specialty: Warning Chill just seems to have a knack for knowing when there's something spooky around; a perception that crops up as a prickling feeling and a certainty something's around the corner. Now if only he were a better hunter...
Kin Contributing Tip: "Take slow, shallow breaths; I swear, sometimes the spectral beasts fill your lungs with cold air."
Furby: "No strong feelings. They're just.....beasts like the rest of us."
Impossible Dream: "Bats! I love bats."
Explanation: "Had a hard time finding a place I fit in. Most kin are too grounded in....this place. And they don't think about those things lurking around the corners. Maybe you all will understand better..."

Kin Specialty: A singer of haunting calls, her melodic chords can mimic all manner of creature, natural and unnatural.
Kin Contributing Tip: A good lure doesn't have to be edible. Any creature can be convinced by a familiar voice.
Furby: Creatures of the darkness, they rarely sing alone.
Impossible Dream: A creature that can join her in harmony.
Explanation: Afraid she was condemned to arias, Soul Choir is ready to join a chorus.

"What are we hunting today?"
Your Username: Anhelisk
Kin Specialty: Feather-crafting and knotwork!
Kin Contributing Tip: "I'm a member of another tribe... and I split my time between them and us. I hope that we can exchange valuable information between us both!
Furby: Um? They're. Soft. And cute. And make a good meal in a pinch. But their fur isn't feathers, so... not good for materials.
Impossible Dream: All of the birds in the swamp are beautiful and majestic... and their plumage makes Bright's heart flutter. He holds a dream of figuring out how to preserve the plumage of spectrals, so he could learn to craft something from them.
Explanation: Upon the birth of a very strange crane, Bright became aware of the spectrals and ghosts of the swamp. He's got one in his company, now, and is curious to see if he can't attract more as friends or companions.

Kin Specialty: "I'm the best there is at waiting patiently for the right moment! One time, that took me three days in the reeds by a riverbank, waiting for when a clutch of caiman eggs had hatched and the nest was unattended by the mother. I don't think I could have done that if it hadn't been in fresh water. Taking the time to camouflage myself in the mud was worth it, too. But the dash away afterwards...hoo!
Kin Contributing Tip: "Watch your breath. Sometimes it's not hooves that give you away, but the sound of your breathing. Practice using 'soft' eyes. Especially sensitive prey—they sense that hunter's intent!"
Furby: "They're soft and cuddly, all right...but they're too noisy!"
Impossible Dream: "I'm....from a pretty large family. It's hard to stick out. I want to be responsible for a really epic catch, the kind that everyone will remember and tell stories about. Capturing something dangerous alive?"
Explanation: "The Shadow Stalkers seem so exciting!. I feel like I could really learn a lot here. I'm going to make my name!

Kin Specialty: Bewitched is a (in)famous ghost hunter. With her siblings (and friends) she has stalked the night of the swamp to find, terrify, and destroy ghosts.  Her mother is terrified of ghosts, and it became the family business.
Kin Contributing Tip: Never hunt alone, a good backup is worth more than a good story of a solo hero.
Furby: Im glad other people love them so I can give them to them and they wont watch me sleep.
Impossible Dream: Those foxbuns! One of my favorite pets!
Explanation: Bewitched really, really loves hunting.  Stalking. Saving others.  A whole TRIBE of Ghost Hunters? Its her dream as a young adult to find others like her, and protect the swamp.

Kin Specialty: Coming up with, often elaborate and unneccesary, ideas for traps. Has mongoose trained in aiding of creation of these traps.
Kin Contributing Tip: Cater your actions to fit your pray. A pitfall wont catch a flying creature. A very small animal will slip right through nets.
Furby: They....exist.
Impossible Dream: Those gryhons look mighty tricky...would the cut a net? They can fly so a pit wouldnt work.....intense staring ensues.
Explanation: To see my traps really put to the test and benefit more than myself.

Kin Specialty: Fishing.
Kin Contributing Tip: Don’t aim where the fish is. Aim where it’s going to be.
Furby: They’ll eat anything, including your bait. Watch ‘em close.
Impossible Dream: There’s a very specific eagle she’s seen only in dreams, and one day she’ll fish alongside it.
Explanation: Fish needs more actual friends and fishing buddies.

Kin Specialty: Licks has a vast mind-catalog of different flora/fauna, their scents and tastes, and how to track with her great sense of smell. She is also very good at identifying if a rock is indeed a rock... if that's a desired skill.
Kin Contributing Tip: "Taste everything at least once! ... except for certain mushrooms... and herbs... and frogs... hmm"
Furby: "I have yet to encounter one... but I'm told they're cute.. if not vicious" she turns to whisper to a nearby kin "Do they taste good?"
Impossible Dream: I want to experience everything! Not necessarily... eat everything but.. know everything? I guess that involves eating everything too... Do ghosts taste good?
Explanation: My mother told me not to let my shortcomings keep me from new experiences, so I'm pretty sure she meant I should leave home and join a band of traveling ghost hunters.

Kin Specialty: Forgotten is quite gifted at tracking and taming although she doesn't actually use her skills much currently. She also has quite a heightened extra sense.
Kin Contributing Tip: Use your surroundings as camouflage....scent, appearance, and other. Don't be afraid to get dirty.
Furby:' They kinda creep me out...and they taste -weird-...and well... -shudders- =_=;; I will catch them if I have to'.
Impossible Dream: A passion for spectral cats. She's constantly chasing them or searching intently once she senses that they're near. Doesn't know why... It feels like a calling. But all and all examining things that cross the threshold is a very interesting endeavor. Perhaps she could learn something.
Explanation: Why not join? She isn't very social but the hunt is usually thrilling enough to hang around anyone else. The main reason however... spectrals are very interesting things.

Kin Specialty: Ritual Expert and Spirit Talker
Kin Contributing Tip: The spirits and spectrals aren't fond of thyme; it confuses them.
Furby: They're useful; their beaks make for nice crunchy bits and the eyes can be used to curse others.
Impossible Dream: The jaw of a shark; teeth are very good for drawing the vicious ones to talk.
Explanation: I want to be appreciated. Even the pink one dislikes me. How sad for her.

Your Kin: [url=http://your kin's matope-swamp.com/ol URL]Image[/url]
Kin Specialty: Hunting -- No Escape is a hunter with much practice and patience under her belt. She has a vast appetite and has brought down many types of prey, from cave worms to foxbun to caiman almost her own weight. She is always, ALWAYS hungry. To try and make the best out of any kill, she has honed talents at skinning and keeping pelts and leathers fresh, trying to make any kill more than just worth its weight in meat.
Kin Contributing Tip: She looks up, blinking. "A fresh blood stain should disappear easily if it is immediately covered with salt and blotted with cold water. Keep adding fresh water and blotting until the stain is gone."
Furby: No Escape was gifted a long furby by Albatross during the Winter Market. At first she was somewhat uncertain about her new companion, but it has made itself eminently useful during long, cold winter nights. They are good for warmth, though she has woken up with it staring at her, inches away from her face, once or twice.
Impossible Dream: "I'm just always hungry," she explained, with a fervid sort of light in her eye at odds with the calmness of her voice. "I want to try and kill and eat one of each animal ... and also to try and kill something bigger than I am. Something huge."
Explanation: She is a consummate hunter and always seeking out new things to kill (and new people to meatmeet). She may or may not also be quite fond of Albatross.

Kin Specialty: Bait. Survive the Ritual doesn’t know how to explain it, but frightening creatures (especially furbies) flock to him. Perhaps they can sense his fear... Spirits are drawn to emotion, after all.
Kin Contributing Tip: When searching for spectrals... Sometimes it’s best to look solo. Some are quite shy... and can be scared by large groups...
Furby: On their own they’re not so bad, but... in a mass, there’s nothing more terrifying...
Impossible Dream: Please don’t think me mad but... in my dreams, the furbies, they mumble of... a mother... I dread the idea, but still... I am curious...
Explanation: It would be nice to not be by myself... to live in a bigger group... and feel... safer... at night...

Kin Specialty: Night Hunting. His mom, a zikwa, taught him how to better his night vision and navigate in the dark.
Kin Contributing Tip: "If you can't see, then wait and listen."
Furby: They're... interesting. Wonder if they taste as interesting as they look?
Impossible Dream: To catch a legendary in animal form, and ask them their secrets. If not that, then to have a spectral crane.
Explanation: I already tend to spend a lot of time in the darkness chasing shadows, maybe doing so with company would be fun.

Kin Specialty: A self-proclaimed expert in all things ghoul and ghost and fairly talented with natural toxins and their cures.
Kin Contributing Tip: "The best time to go looking for trouble is anytime you feel like it. Don't hesitate and don't worry about it."
Furby: At least you can feed them after midnight and nothing bad happens, right? (they're cute and horrible and precious and awful, all at once)
Impossible Dream: Spectral Crane and anything feline or otherwise spooky.
Explanation: Ghosts, m'dude. Ghosts.

Your Username: Lirilei
Kin Specialty: Identifying plants and berries that can give an altered state of mind. Though... that might not be too helpful here hm.
Kin Contributing Tip: No real tips from me else than even if you think you're awake, you might actually be dreaming...and vice versa.
Furby: Never seen one, so couldn't tell you.
Impossible Dream: All things spectral
Explanation: As one who enjoys dipping into the spirit realm, hunting them down myself is like a dream from the MotherFather come true.

Your Username: Naberius
Kin Specialty: A hunter and tracker of all things weird or unusual. Not half bad at investigation in general.
Kin Contributing Tip: "Don't get cocky - it's all fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out by a flaming ball of furbies."
Furby: "I've got a bit of a grudge against a particular furby, but in general? I love them!"
Impossible Dream: "Hmmm. The real big unknowns out there. The tiny elephants, the catfish, the ungulates of the world. The stuff that no one thinks exists."
Explanation: "Why wouldn't I want to join? This is the stuff I live for!"

Kin Specialty: A proficient hunter, Prey specializes in trapping.
Kin Contributing Tip: Cant catch your prey if you aint gonna think like'em. Once you know what they'd do, catchin' 'em is pretty 'asy.
Furby: They an off-da-wall bunch, they are. Don't really trust'em, myself. Bout the only critter I ain't never been able to figure out, tell you what.
Impossible Dream: I done 'eard of these birds, ya see. Giants what can pick up a whole kin in their claws and carry 'em off. I'd love to see one in the flesh, well guess they got feathers don't they?
Explanation: Can't see why not? Same-minded folk and all that. Ain't really the groupin' type but don't see what we stand to lose by partnerin' up.

Your Username: Moonstone Dazzle
Kin Specialty: Grim is a tamer, and trains his familiars for shows and hunting others. He is working to collect all the spectral familiars and unlock their secrets.
Kin Contributing Tip: Letting your giant bat ride on your back helps its wings rest for hunting, and is a great way to bond!
Furby: Absolutely creeped out, thank you very much
Impossible Dream: A spectral turtle! The far-off dream!
Explanation: To have others who understand spectrals and the beauty of them, as well as help him make new friends.
Last edited by fluo on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 2891
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Reserved

Post by fluo »

Reserved
Last edited by fluo on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Reserved

Post by fluo »

Reserved
Last edited by fluo on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Reserved

Post by fluo »

Reserved
Last edited by fluo on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1
Anhelisk
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,344.26 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=889

Re: Shadow Stalkers

Post by Anhelisk »

Your Username: Anhelisk
Kin Specialty: Feather-crafting and knotwork!
Kin Contributing Tip: "I'm a member of another tribe... and I split my time between them and us. I hope that we can exchange valuable information between us both!
Furby: Um? They're. Soft. And cute. And make a good meal in a pinch. But their fur isn't feathers, so... not good for materials.
Impossible Dream: All of the birds in the swamp are beautiful and majestic... and their plumage makes Bright's heart flutter. He holds a dream of figuring out how to preserve the plumage of spectrals, so he could learn to craft something from them.
Explanation: Upon the birth of a very strange crane, Bright became aware of the spectrals and ghosts of the swamp. He's got one in his company, now, and is curious to see if he can't attract more as friends or companions.
word count: 159
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Shadow Stalkers- Open for posting

Post by Lirilei »

Your Username: Lirilei
Kin Specialty: Identifying plants and berries that can give an altered state of mind. Though... that might not be too helpful here hm.
Kin Contributing Tip: No real tips from me else than even if you think you're awake, you might actually be dreaming...and vice versa.
Furby: Never seen one, so couldn't tell you.
Impossible Dream: All things spectral
Explanation: As one who enjoys dipping into the spirit realm, hunting them down myself is like a dream from the MotherFather come true.
word count: 95
Almighty
Pebbles: 83.58 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=931

Post by Almighty »

Your Username: Almighty
Kin Specialty: A self-proclaimed expert in all things ghoul and ghost and fairly talented with natural toxins and their cures.
Kin Contributing Tip: "The best time to go looking for trouble is anytime you feel like it. Don't hesitate and don't worry about it."
Furby: At least you can feed them after midnight and nothing bad happens, right? (they're cute and horrible and precious and awful, all at once)
Impossible Dream: Spectral Crane and anything feline or otherwise spooky.
Explanation: Ghosts, m'dude. Ghosts.
word count: 98
sup.
wip.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,690.26 Pebbles

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Your Username: Dawns_Stars145
Kin Specialty: Night Hunting. His mom, a zikwa, taught him how to better his night vision and navigate in the dark.
Kin Contributing Tip: "If you can't see, then wait and listen."
Furby: They're... interesting. Wonder if they taste as interesting as they look?
Impossible Dream: To catch a legendary in animal form, and ask them their secrets. If not that, then to have a spectral crane.
Explanation: I already tend to spend a lot of time in the darkness chasing shadows, maybe doing so with company would be fun.
word count: 103
Hope you have a good day :D
ImageImageImage
phoe
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 845.82 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=46

Forum

Post by phoe »

Your Kin: [url=http://your kin's matope-swamp.com/ol URL]Image[/url]
Kin Specialty: Hunting -- No Escape is a hunter with much practice and patience under her belt. She has a vast appetite and has brought down many types of prey, from cave worms to foxbun to caiman almost her own weight. She is always, ALWAYS hungry. To try and make the best out of any kill, she has honed talents at skinning and keeping pelts and leathers fresh, trying to make any kill more than just worth its weight in meat.
Kin Contributing Tip: She looks up, blinking. "A fresh blood stain should disappear easily if it is immediately covered with salt and blotted with cold water. Keep adding fresh water and blotting until the stain is gone."
Furby: No Escape was gifted a long furby by Albatross during the Winter Market. At first she was somewhat uncertain about her new companion, but it has made itself eminently useful during long, cold winter nights. They are good for warmth, though she has woken up with it staring at her, inches away from her face, once or twice.
Impossible Dream: "I'm just always hungry," she explained, with a fervid sort of light in her eye at odds with the calmness of her voice. "I want to try and kill and eat one of each animal ... and also to try and kill something bigger than I am. Something huge."
Explanation: She is a consummate hunter and always seeking out new things to kill (and new people to meatmeet). She may or may not also be quite fond of Albatross.
word count: 277
Owlsomniac
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 1,291.98 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Owlsomniac »

Your Username: Owlsomniac
Kin Specialty: She smiles faintly, a hint of teeth showing. "I am a hunter of monsters, a slayer of creatures. It's what I am named for, after all. Monsters take on many shapes and disguises, however."
Kin Contributing Tip: "Face your threats head on, and they will be less likely to ambush you later when you least expect it."
Furby: "I wonder how loyal such a creature really is? I've seen the kind of destruction they are capable of. Fierce, to be sure, though not, I think, a creature I would wish to share my bedding with."
Impossible Dream: Her eyes gleam at the question. "To find and defeat the final creature of my dream - if I can. I'm sure it would be a battle worthy of a great song, though I don't know who will be the victor."
Explanation: "To hunt, to share knowledge, to discover the secrets of the swamp. What more is there a hunter could want?"
word count: 174
FrostyPeaches
Pebbles: 5,166.32 Pebbles

Post by FrostyPeaches »

Kin Specialty: "I am the best at... stalking.. and tracking.." he spoke as he watched the leader of the tribe with very curious eyes. "Locating and identifying nests is what I am most comfortable with, but, if needed, I can set a trap or two, and, a lure, too. Nets will tangle me up so those won't work with me, ever." Never-Ending Nightmare made a pained look as if he had been tangled in one before and quickly changed his expression. "You can say that I am a little gifted in sensing others fears. The higher the fear level I sense, the more I get drawn to them!" -he cackles hysterically-
Kin Contributing Tip: "Hunting and catching is most efficient when one possesses lots of patience!"
Furby: "Ooo you want to know my opinions on furby? Well they're so spooky and interesting to watch.  The little chub ones jiggle as the long ones wiggle and snake themselves around any objects they can latch onto. Yes indeedly they are very interesting. I like them. I just hope they won't eat me when they see me." -nods nods-
Impossible Dream: "You know, would you believe me that I've dreamed of being able to walk THROUGH trees and rocks and caves and float through waters??" The acha's eyes widened and was burning with determination. "I'd love to befriend a creature that can do that!" He pouted and whispered under his breath: "I wish I could do all that..."
Explanation: "I heard we get to hunt G H O S T S. I want to see one of these mysterious creatures already!"

*i've posted in the contest event first, then here. hope that's okay~
word count: 296
Imagebocca della veritàImageAFK rolling in dragonSTONKSImage