Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,929.02 Pebbles

Forum

[ Swamp-Kissed ] - Blinded's Legendary Ledger

Post by Blinded By Silence »

H e l l o    a n d    w e l c o m e !
Here you will find my list of my kin, either ascended or on their way, and important information regarding them.
If you have any questions, please PM me here or on discord @ Pounce#8921

Image              Image              Image

Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 49
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Re: [ Swamp-Kissed ] - Blinded's Legendary Ledger <WIP>

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
【NAMING DREAM】  【STORY】  【RP POINTS : 30】
"The Swamp is a beautiful story. Not one tale told by one heart, but many told by countless, weaving together a world so full of life and greatness. I have seen this story told again and again in its chapters. The Waterfalls of the Mountains. The powerful Rivers of the Plains. The glass-still Lakes of the Swamp. The mysterious Pools of the Underground. All of them, pouring themselves into the Great Ocean. And in these waters that you have given us, I have watched myself grow. In those waters I have seen in myself the patience of the black-glass lakes, waiting for the chance to reach the shore. I have earned the wisdom of the first rivers. And I have opened my heart so that I may drink in Matope in its entirety."
【BLESSING AVAILABILITY : OPEN】
Watch is a lore keeper who travels the swamp in search for the next chapter of the grand adventure that is Matope. He has a deep bond to the Great Ocean and an even deeper one to his family. To him, family is the most important thing a kin has. They should be treasured and cared for. He has a huge lineage of which he is very proud, a sweet companion in his Life Mate, Raining Underwater, and a menagerie of familiars to keep him company on his journey about the swamp.

As a Legendary, Watch has grown into his powers and uses them to the best of his ability. He knows that there is weight to his words and, while he is willing to bless any who need him, he does his best to offer the new parent meaningful advice in the form of stories. His stories are special, however. They are not just fancy words spoken. No, when Watch parts his mouth to begin a tale, a thick red fog pours from his mouth. From this fog, he spins images, portraying the story with shadows and feelings. He can make you feel raindrops on your fur when the skies are clear or the blaze of a fire in the middle of a snowstorm. These are simply illusions, however, so worry not.
【LIST OF BLESSINGS】
[ x ] Inner Storm - Blessing - 506w - 3 RP
[ x ] 'Till Sunup - Blessing - 578w - 3 RP
[ x ] Soothe a Worrying Heart - Blessing - 655w - 3 RP
[ x ] And So, a New Life Begins - Blessing - 500w - 3 RP
[ x ] New Horizons - Blessing - 780w - 3 RP
[ x ] Reverence - Blessing - 603w - 3 RP
[ x ] Short Story - Blessing - 508w - 3 RP
[ x ] Wanting and Waiting - Blessing - 609w - 3 RP
[ x ] Familiar Winds - Blessing - 508w - 3 RP
[ x ] Clear Sight - Blessing - 1593w - 3 RP
【OTHER ROLEPLAYS】
[ x ] Welcome Home - PRP - 0w - 0 RP
【ALT FORMS】
s e a t u r t l e  |  h e r m i t c r a b  |  b u d g i e  |  s w a n  |  s o n g b i r d  |  f e a t h e r e d    s e r p e n t  |  g r y p h o n  |  c a i m e n

[indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent]☑ Wait 3 months from ascension for first alt form; 3 months from any other alt form after that.
☑ Purchase a Legendary Alt Form Token from the shop and have it in your inventory.
☑ 10 RP points post-ascension; at least one must be a blessing.
☒ The kin must either own or have met through RP, the animal in question.
☒ 1 solo RP of 500+ words in which your legendary dreams about taking their new form.

【x】    【x】    【x】    【x】    【x】    【x】
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 614
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

【NAMING DREAM】  【STORY】  【RP POINTS : 73】
"They bring me their dead, mostly. Some times, they find us. Others, we find them. The water helps loosen the flesh. The fish and insects clean them naturally. I protect them. Once the bones have been gathered, I take them home. Piece them back together. Make them whole. Putting the broken back together, it's what I was born to do."
【PLANNING AHEAD】
A quiet buck who is often too busy working to sit and chew the fat. Pestilence is a piecemaker for a tribe known as the Mothborn. It is there that he has honed his skilled and turned his obsession with bones into something far more beautiful. With his particular set of skills, he takes the bones of the dead and pieces them back together. He believes that this is what is right and by doing so, he is helping those lost souls find their way back to the MotherFather, for those who are buried whole are reincarnated.

His profession has lead him to live a lonely life of one often misjudged. He had a difficult childhood and rarely kept kin close enough to foster much in ways of relationships. He did lay with a doe, who provided him with his first children, unbeknownst to him, two of which have since found him. They all have their place in the Mothborn, Pestilence's true home and only place of acceptance. His mate is Guardian of Life, a doe who cares for the living as earnestly as he does the dead. She is the missing half of his soul and together they work to help kin from birth to death and even after that.

Pestilence would be a symbol of patience, acceptance, reverence, and respect. He would be a Legend of few words, but those words he did give would carry deep wisdom. He would bless for a painless death and an easy passage from this life to the next. He would invoke the memories of their past lives and pray it gives them guidance. He would hope to leave those who have come to him with a sense that, no matter what, they will be cared for, regardless of who they are or were.

As of right now, he would probably take the form of a Cave Worm.
【LIST OF ROLEPLAYS】
[ x ] Gravedigger - PRP - 541w - 5 RP

[ x ] Death Rattle - PRP - 810w - 5 RP

[ x ] Welcome Home - PRP - 309w - 0 RP

[ x ] Life is Beautiful, Death is Sacred - PRP - 1949w - 5 RP

[ x ] Happenstance - PRP - 1718w - 5 RP

[ x ] Finality - PRP - 1269w - 5 RP

[ x ] Wandering Prompt Bonus Points - 5 RP

[ x ] The First Obelisk - SOLO - 1239w - 3 RP

[ x ] The First Journey - PRP - 1162w - 5 RP

[ x ] Journey to the Mountains - ORP - 1088w - 5 RP

[ x] Hillmoss - PRP - 753w - 5 RP

[ x ] The Mountain's Shadow - ORP - 564w - 5 RP

[ x ] Obelisk's Revenge - SOLO - 977w - 3 RP

[ x ] All Will Be Well - PRP - 1084w - 5 RP

[ x ] More Than a Dream - PRP - 419w - 0RP
【REQUIREMENTS】
☑ Completed naming dream.
☑ Has told a story.
☑ 50 roleplay points.
【ART】

[ x ] Art by Scaramouche Fandango - 4 RP

[ x ] Art by AlleyBalley - 2 RP

[ x ] Art by Me - 2 RP

[ x ] - Art by CelestialRequiem - 2 RP

[ x ] - Art by Yuno - 2 RP
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 547
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

【NAMING DREAM】  【STORY】  【RP POINTS : 49】
"A few leafless seasons had come and gone since her family had gone, moved on to make families of their own. To find themselves. How she wished she could follow in their hoofsteps, but if she left, who would be here to welcome them home when they returned?"
【PLANNING AHEAD】
The sweet, caring daughter of Watch, this pale pink doe inherited her father's love for her family as well as his deeply seeded loneliness. She is a quiet and soft-spoken doe who simply wants to revel in the security and unconditional love that family gives. Set grew up in the Hallow, the grove in which Watch and Rain met. She views it as a place of safety and comfort.

Set spends her days caring for her family's land, preparing it for their inevitable return. She cares for the many pets she has surrounded herself with, another trait she's earned from her father, fills the larder and tends to the flowers and herbs that grow nearby. Then, she returns to the hallowed tree that holds her family's nest, far too big for just one kin, and does it all again the next day. And the day after that. But, she is growing restless. Set wants nothing more than for her family to return, but, if that doesn't happen, she guesses she'll have to make one of her own.

Where The Sun Sleeps would be a symbol of family bond, unconditional love, and loyalty. As a Legendary, Set would welcome any and all into her Hallow for she is the epitome of the saying "family is not necessarily those you were born with, but those you choose to keep close in your heart." She would bless for safe childbirth, healthy children, and reassurance for new mothers. Parenting is hard and challenging, to say the least, but Set would do her best to offer what experience she has learned from raising her foundlings.

As of right now, Set would probably take the form of a Foxbun.
【LIST OF ROLEPLAYS】
[ x ] When Love Stories Come True - 539w - 5 RP

[ x ] On the Topic of Turtles - 504w - 1 RP

[ x ] Soon - 511w - 1 RP

[ x ] Lost Apathy's Miracle of Life - 780w - 1 RP

[ x ] Mystery Gift Exchange '19 - 1308w - 5 RP

[ x ] At Last - 1118w - 5 RP

[ x ] Crazy Cooking - 502w - 1 RP

[ x ] Protector of All - 570w - 5 RP

[ x ] Wish I may - 552w - 1 RP

[ x ] Spring on the Wing - 506w - 1 RP

[ x ] Salamander Hatching - 1044w - 5 RP

[ x ] Mystery Gift Exchange '20 - 1128w - 5 RP

[ x ] The Taming of the Sun - 524w - 1 RP

[ x ] Welcome Home - 357w - 0 RP

[ x ] Fowl Side Story - 538w - 1 RP

[ x ] Mystery Gift Giving - 1364w - 5 RP

[ x ] Trial of Terror - 1201w - 2 RP
【REQUIREMENTS】
☑ Completed naming dream.
☑Has told a story.
☒ 50 roleplay points.

【ART】
[ x ] Art by Me - 2 RP

[ x ] Art by AlleyBalley - 2 RP
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 498