[B] A Blessed Morning (WB + Distant Stars)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Corn
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 4,214.16 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: Space Crawfish
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=38

Forum

[B] A Blessed Morning (WB + Distant Stars)

Post by Corn »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... y-corn.gif[/imgleft]It had been a while since he'd had to answer the call, but the time had come once again. Wildflower Breeze felt that his assistance was needed somewhere in the swamp - and so he traveled, following that feeling, until he found the presumed subject of his search.

"Excuse me, young acha," he said by way of introduction. "Would you happen to have children on the way?"

@subducting
Last edited by Corn on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 79
subducting
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,512.42 Pebbles

Re: [B] A Blessed Morning (WB + Distant Stars)

Post by subducting »

Distant Stars was lounging by the lake in the morning light, thinking about going to bed, when a voice interrupted his sleepy musings. He stood up quickly, looking the regal-seeming kimeti over, ears perking. "Oh, yes, that's right," he said, tail swishing back and forth, looking pleased, "They wont be my first but I'm so excited to meet them!" His other clutch were still young, but he found them quite amazing.
Last edited by subducting on Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 74
profile art by ezzerie
Corn
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Corn »

The stag smiled warmly. "Congratulations on your growing family, young fellow. I would like to offer you the Motherfather's blessing for their good health and character, if you are amenable?"
Last edited by Corn on Fri May 31, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 31
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

Distant Stars blinked in delight, bowing his head briefly. "Thank you! Yes, please, that- oh, that is very kind of you, you honour me and my family!" A blessing from one of the rare chosen of the Motherfather- he could scarcely believe he was being blessed in this way.
Last edited by subducting on Fri May 31, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 49
profile art by ezzerie
Corn
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Corn »

With happiness, the stag intoned, "May your children be plentiful, and their hearts be true.

Looking around at their surroundings thoughtfully, he added, amused, "I hope that they take great pleasure in life's small treasures, like early morning sunshine on the lakeside."
word count: 43
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

Distant Stars followed the majestic stag's gaze out onto the lake, his eyes rising to the last twinkling morning stars winking out in the growing daylight and smiled too. He was certain they would adore this place as he did, and he would teach them all the ways of his life.
word count: 52
profile art by ezzerie