Hi I’m derliah!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Derliah
Pebbles: 16.04 Pebbles
Hi I’m derliah!

Post by Derliah »

:-*

Im derliah and im exitedddd to find everything out about this place! I’ve been following the Ig acc now for a long time so I HAVE to find out what’s all about this ^^ My ig is also derliah there you can find some art of mine and have a nice lil chat 8)
word count: 54
Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,165.84 Pebbles

Hi I’m derliah!

Post by Kiwi Squirt Bottle »

Hello, and welcome to the swamp! This place is about pixel goats, swamps, and chaos (or friendship. Both? Maybe both.)

You've arrived during a wonderful (and busy) time of year; Winter Market! It can feel overwhelming (even for me, who's not new) but feel free to take a look through the various booths with lots of ways to acquire your own kin or pet. In most of them, you're welcome to make up a kin to participate, so it's fine that you don't have one of your own yet. :)

We're also very active on our Discord; this too can feel like a lot, but there's a way to limit yourself to just Newbie Channels, instead of having the whole floodgate. We're glad to have you, and hope you'll find a home and a few friends in Matope! If you ever have questions, feel free to ask me (by quoting me in a thread, or sending a PM) but many people here are willing to help too; we're a decent bunch of humans.
word count: 182
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Hi I’m derliah!

Post by blue »

welcome! I hope you find a good time here, and definitely do join the discord, it's the best way to connect~
word count: 22
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Hi I’m derliah!

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome to Matope! I recognize your name as one of our followers! I maintain our social media pages.

Like Kiwi said, this is a GREAT time to have joined due to the Winter Market! Hope to see you around Discord!
word count: 40