Silvershieldwolf's Dreams and Stories

Kin naming dreams, either in individual threads or grouped together.
SilverShieldwolf
Pebbles: 3,747.88 Pebbles

Post by SilverShieldwolf »

Wings Sleep-

A little bug wished for wings, eyes filled with envy as each butterfly, dragonfly and bird would fly past. She would call out for them to wait for her as she inched after them. Never would they wait for her and she would follow oh so slowly behind the rest. One night, sleeping along a branch, she didn't notice something happening to her. Upon awaking, she was dazed, still tired and felt heavier. Moving into the sun, she started to yell for the others to wait, but their voices called down to her. "Come on! Your wings sleep until you are ready!" She looked behind her and found wings.
word count: 112
SilverShieldwolf

Soundless Voice-

In the crowd, she opened her mouth to talk. Nobody listened to her. It didn't matter who she talked to, they would look at her confused as she told them her story. She could hear her voice, but none other could. Even the animals wouldn't pay attention to what she said. Her actions had to be her voice. The soundless voice that makes them look and listen.
word count: 71
SilverShieldwolf

Above Heartache-

The buck she had a crush on, from the day she first laid eyes on him, told her to get lost. He didn't want her. That she was nothing to him. With a crushed heart, a pain so deep that she felt she would never heal or love again, the doe walked away, head hanging, tail dragging in the sands. She wandered for days like this, the heartache getting worse with each passing.

The final day, her skin taunt with lack of water, the doe found an oasis. She stepped up to take a drink, startled by her appearance. It was not her! She could not let this continue. Slacking her thirst, she stayed there, regaining her form. A month went by, her demeanor changed. She wasn't that heartbroken doe anymore.

Her heart healed now, she went back to find that buck. To show him that she was above the heartache he caused her. Singing loud and proud, "I will hold my head high. Hold it so high. High above the heartache to pass me by. I will raise my kin. The sun is here to stay!" Her hooves moved to the dance in her heart. "I am above heartache. No more will it hurt."
word count: 209
SilverShieldwolf

Death in a Trap-

Walking the path towards the berries, the kin didn't realize the trap. It only looked like there were berries and as soon as they stepped into the grove, the berries moved and death awaited them. "Death is almost always in a trap."
word count: 47
SilverShieldwolf

Moon Cloud-

The moon was full and shining down on him. He was standing in the swamp, gazing up at the sky, when a lone cloud crossed in front of the moon. His heart pounded, his eyes shined this is it Moon Cloud.
word count: 43
SilverShieldwolf

Finding Water-

Walking through the dry area, she shook her head. Her eyes glowed brightly, there is suppose to be water here. She knew that there had been water.

Her head turned, looking for a river or stream she could divert to this area. She looked back down at her hoofs. Water has to be here. She felt it in her tail even. STOMP She felt it even more. Stomp. DIG There was something damp on her hoof. She continued to dig, sweat dripped down her sides. Slowly the ground became wet. Water bubbled from her hole.

She moved to another area and did the same. Stomp, dig until water came again
word count: 112