Excited to be here!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
elsendor
Pebbles: 593.60 Pebbles

Excited to be here!

Post by elsendor »

What name do you go by online? Elsendor, El
Where does your username come from? It was originally the name of Glorfindel's sword in a very bad LOTR fanfic i wrote when i was 11! cx
Where do you come from? The sky. 0:3
How did you find Matope? The adopts tag on tumblr.
What other types of pets do you collect? I'm actually just getting back into adoptables, I used to be obsessed with them as a kid but stuff I wont talk about here got between us. ;u; So this is my first tentative step back!
What are some of your other hobbies? Drawing and writing! I love making ocs with friends. :3
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Adventure Time, Promare, MCR! I can't listen to podcasts, my brand of ADHD doesn't mesh with them. ;u;

I'm very excited to join this community! It's been years and years since I was involved in forum style rp but I've missed it like crazy, so finding this place is a dream come true! ;u;
Last edited by elsendor on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 186
[align=center]cause getting made you want more
and hoping made it hurt more
oh there must be
something wrong with me
[/align]
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Excited to be here!

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome to Matope!

I'm excited to see that you found us on Tumblr, and that it was through the adopts tag! (I'm the one who posts all that stuff on social media, so always helpful to know this!)

I see you found our discord already and are settling in!
word count: 51
elsendor
Pebbles: 593.60 Pebbles

Re: Excited to be here!

Post by elsendor »

@Lirilei

Oh wow, thank you so much for your hard work! It's lovely to meet you :3
word count: 18
[align=center]cause getting made you want more
and hoping made it hurt more
oh there must be
something wrong with me