I am Death

Details and information about Legendary Ascensions.
Tara de Draiocht
Pebbles: 3,957.84 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=111

I am Death

Post by Tara de Draiocht »

Username: Tara de Draiocht
Kin: Image
Naming Dream:
The fire and flame,
Bring chaos to the world-ha,
Oh what fun it is.

Watch as it sparkles
Gold is such a pretty thing,
Don't come near it's mine.

A snarl escapes,
I bring wispy waves of fear,
For I am Death
Storytelling: The Golden Rule

New Form: Tea Dragon
Permission: n/a
Link to RPs:
1. Death Grove -6pt
2. Are You a Werewolf? -5 pt
3. Albatross' Fail Bait Version 3.0 - 5pt
4. I am Death x Breakaway (6pt)
5. Death and MudBath Fight RP by Scaramouche Fandango = 4 pts- Permission 1 & Permission 2
6. Mud Bath VS I am Death (6pt)
7. Alley Commission 2 pts
8. Mystery Gift Giving 5 pts
9. Mushrooms: Water Prompt - 6 pts
10. Mushrooms: Air Prompt - 6 pts
Reasoning:
I am Death would do well in terms of ascension as he has no real attachments to this world; regardless of offspring. The power of control is very appealing to him, as is the ability to create opportunities of foretelling in vague ways whether for good or bad reasons. Let chaos reign! Well it wouldn't hurt to be "paid" for his services either! As for the tea dragon, it suits Death just fine as reptiles and anything dragon related greatly appeals to his aesthetic!

History:
I am Death is mostly a solitary kin with a spattering of interactions here and there.
Death is more of a solitary guy that was close to his family at the beginning but as he aged the more solitary he got. Family was trouble and annoying to him. His parents weren't around very much (at least for him!) and he tended to go out of his way to be away from his siblings. As for his love of gold, well the attachment is the shininess and solidity with a side of status. Not in a monetary way, but status as in how solid it is and strong but moldable. Adaptable. As for the children he currently has, they aren't very close to him. If there is one child that plays upon his possessive tendencies it would have to be Little Flame whenever he happens to be near her, but usually it's out of sight, out of mind.
================================================

Meeting RP:The RP in which the animal in question is met.
Dream: link to the 500+ words solo in which your legendary dreams about taking their new form
Token: Yes
WIP RPS:
Death x Hole Dweller WIP -1pt
Last edited by Tara de Draiocht on Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 424
I hope you find your peace
RIP Grandparents and Uncle

2024: Here is to new and exciting possibilities!
Item Quest: Tail Token: bunny tail ;; <3 / Questing all the things!!