Unfamiliar, Familiar

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
peanutbutter
Pebbles: 1,101.86 Pebbles

Forum

Unfamiliar, Familiar

Post by peanutbutter »

Hi yall!

I'm Peanutbutter, but you may have previously known me as Peanutbutterpies back on gaia! I've known about here for a bit, but I've decided to finally join since my life has hit a rather stable point in time for once. You can call me PB or Pbpies, I'll likely respond to either. (And while I used to say I was hungry when I made this username, it's no longer the case, but I am still a life-long devotee of peanut butter.)

I mostly spend my time nowadays on FFXIV, raiding with my static (pray for us, we're on P3S prog) or writing a bunch of stuff about my OCs when I'm not working. I've also been working my way through Taskmaster on youtube, since a bunch of the seasons were uploaded on the official channel, and I'm currently in Series 6.

As for real life, I currently work a pretty busy job! In the past three years I finished my undergrad, I finished my masters, got my job, and got engaged, roughly in that order amongst other things so it's been pretty hectic! Right now it's a busy part of the year for us, and I find stress relief in pretty things, so I am here once more to stare at gorgeous pixels. I'll probably be more of a lurker, and very slow to set up any threads or replies, since a lot of my time is eaten up by my job and then attempting to destress from it, but I'm happy to be here.
word count: 271
FrostyPeaches
Pebbles: 5,166.32 Pebbles

Re: Unfamiliar, Familiar

Post by FrostyPeaches »

Omg hiii pbpies i was just thinking about you last night while i was creeping around on mylittlephony shop XD

HOW YOU BEEN?? Good to see you post again  :mellow:
it me Frosty

I also enjoy watching taskmaster lol

@peanutbutter
word count: 39
Imagebocca della veritàImageAFK rolling in dragonSTONKSImage
purplerosesbeauty
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,375.66 Pebbles

Post by purplerosesbeauty »

PB! I was just thinkin about you the other day as well *.* Crazy how life works sometimes, huh?

I'm sooo glad life has been up for you lately and things are going well, despite the stress lol <3
Feel free to DM me on discord and catch up!
word count: 49
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome back to Matope!
word count: 4
Kinu
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,654.96 Pebbles

Post by Kinu »

Welcome to Matope! We're so glad you found your way to us. If you have any questions or need support there are a ton of great people here to help!  :whee: <3
word count: 32
[align=center]Image[/align]