Salutations!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
autumnvulpes
Pebbles: 37.00 Pebbles

Salutations!

Post by autumnvulpes »

Hello!

I've just signed up, spotted a post on Twitter and loved the artstyle!

Not 100% how to get my first adopt, I'm a little confused, but happy to be here. If anyone can point me in the right direction/give me advice that would be fab!
word count: 49
Mima
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 3,873.94 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=105

Forum

Re: Salutations!

Post by Mima »

Hey there and welcome to Matope!!

If you’re interested in getting your first kin, my biggest recommendation is the monthly CC Thread over here! You can post up to three images a month, and if any of the artists like your idea, they’ll make a kin based on that image for you. There are also similar threads for the smaller pets and breedings (when you get your own kin) in the same subforum!

It’s nice to meet you and I hope to see you around!
word count: 88
Kinu
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,654.96 Pebbles

Post by Kinu »

Welcome to Matope! We're so glad you're here. c: The Discord is where a lot of members hang out too! If you're comfortable using it it's a great resource. The community is super friendly and we love newbies. Haha.

There is an info thread here which can be helpful for general swamp knowledge. Owners will sometimes host games and contests to win kin here. Like Mima said CC's are a great way to try for a first kin and this months are still open!
word count: 89
[align=center]Image[/align]
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome to Matope!

As Mima said, checking out the monthly CC threads is a good way to get your first! We also have a discord where you can chat with us, and just being active is a good way to be given kin.
Users love newbies!

There's also monthly games on discord that offer a chance at kin, or pets depending on the month. Plus there's a section in there for newbies, so you can ask questions, and get answers quickly.
word count: 83
LOLLI qAq
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 943.96 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=863

Post by LOLLI qAq »

I can't add much more beyond what's already been said, but it's so exciting you're here!

Welcome to Matope!

We love new friends and are a fantastically friendly and loving group of people!
word count: 37
autumnvulpes
Pebbles: 37.00 Pebbles

Post by autumnvulpes »

Thank you all so much, I'll check out all your suggestions!

Happy to be here  :hearteyes:
word count: 16
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

hi, welcome! lots of socialization and stuff for matope also happens on discord! you can find info here: https://matope-swamp.com/forums/https:/ ... ic.php?t=0
word count: 28
(icorn by amitotic!)