Hello! I'm Kinu. c:

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Kinu
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,654.96 Pebbles

Hello! I'm Kinu. c:

Post by Kinu »

What name do you go by online? Kinu, usually, I have others for Gaming but that's not important. >___>
Where does your username come from? I honestly don't think I have a reason for it. It was Kinu_Sora_Wings back in THE DAY (like my first days of GaiaOnline) but that changed.
Where do you come from? I was born in Alaska, moved all over forever, currently settled in Oregon where I visited on and off since childhood due to how much family we have here. I have always loved it here and will likely stay.
What other types of pets do you collect? RL or online? I did so many.. but I'm involved in zero of them currently. Lets talk about RL. I'm a bunmom and a pupmom currently. Though I have owned several types of animals since I was a young pup. I used to work with Wildlife and currently work with Dermestid Beetles cleaning animal bones. c:
What are some of your other hobbies? Gaming (Tabletop, Video, etc), Music, Writing, Swimming, Putting together photoshoots/sets (also doing photoshoots), art (painting, drawing, clay, etc.), Animals, Nature, Baking.. do we have time for all this?
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? I LOVE so much stuff. Good lord. Uuuuhhhhh... TV Shows... Lost Girl, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Galavant, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Stranger Things, Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, The Venture Brothers, The Office, Black Mirror, South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Scrubs, Family Guy, The Mighty Boosh, Fawlty Towers, Peep Show, The IT Crowd, Ash Vs The Evil Dead, Hannibal... and a ton more.
Movies... that list is stupid long. What We Do In The Shadows, The Dark Crystal, The Labyrinth, Ladyhawke, Alien (All of them), Hocus Pocus, Cabin in the Woods, Most Rob Zombie films, Zombieland, The Evil Dead (All of them), The Silence of the Lambs, The Shining, Easy A, 10 Things I Hate About You, Ginger Snaps, How To Train Your Dragon, Brave, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Aladdin, Deadpool, Bridesmaids, Airplane, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Groundhogs Day, Office Space, Animal Crackers... do we need to keep going? Because I can.
Video Games.. Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Harvest Moon, Chrono Cross, Spyro, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Stardew Valley, Slime Rancher, The Sims, Thief, BioShock, Ori and the Blind Forest, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Fallout, The Last of Us, Borderlands, Far Cry, Overwatch, Until Dawn, Grand Theft Auto, Boodborne, F.E.A.R., Kingdom Hearts, Medievil, Jersey Devil, Corpse Party (BECAUSE I'M A MONSTER), VTM: Bloodlines, Injustice, ETC....
Bands and Podcasts are kinda all over too... I'm not doing it man.
Last edited by Kinu on Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 465
[align=center]Image[/align]
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello! I'm Kinu. c:

Post by blue »

Have you watched Lucifer? Seems like it'd fit right into your list XD
word count: 14
(icorn by amitotic!)
Kinu
Patron
Patron

Post by Kinu »

@blue No, but I have totally been meaning to!

My folks love it though and I've only heard good things. xD
word count: 22
blue
Owner
Owner

Forum

Post by blue »

@Kinu it's some dumb fun, a lot like old school buffy/angel. and lucifer is exceptionally hot....
word count: 18
(icorn by amitotic!)
Kinu
Patron
Patron

Post by Kinu »

@blue Oh yes. You're right. That does sound right up my alley. xD

I miss that old school dumb fun when it comes to TV shows. You don't get as many of those now with that same charm the older ones had.

Though there are plenty of exceptional shows out there that are more recent. Have you seen the Bandersnatch episode of Black Mirror?
word count: 66
blue
Owner
Owner

Forum

Post by blue »

@Kinu I'm wayyy behind in black mirror, I have to catch up at some point.
word count: 16
(icorn by amitotic!)
Kinu
Patron
Patron

Post by Kinu »

@blue

Totally fair. If you want to watch it you can as a stand alone. I watched it both before and after catching up and it can be enjoyed on its own without needing to know other episodes.

The reason it's amazing is that it's a legit CYOA Episode. You control the fate of the character with your remote and the characters interact with you organically. It's so amazing. They did such a good job.
word count: 78
blue
Owner
Owner

Forum

Post by blue »

@Kinu yeah, that was part of the problem. we have a smart TV and it can't run the ep. :C so I'd have to watch on a laptop which is Not My Jam.
word count: 35
(icorn by amitotic!)
Kinu
Patron
Patron

Post by Kinu »

@blue

Oh no! Yeah. I can see how that might cause an issue. xD

I wonder if the choice mechanism would operate on a laptop. o: It's definitely a TV screen episode. The bigger screen makes the episode have a more impactful presence I think.

(Also, Not My Jam would make an adorable Kin name. Lmao.)
word count: 57