BEES?

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,859.80 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

BEES?

Post by Beejoux »

What name do you go by online? Beejoux!  Sometimes Beejouxin, if Beejoux is for some reason already taken.

Where does your username come from? I don't honestly remember why I switched from Briikittee to Beejoux, it's been too long.

Where do you come from? I'm from Michigan!  Born and raised, I've lived here all my life.

What other types of pets do you collect? I was really big into TiH and Moonshop both before they fizzled, and I used to be huge in Soquili and collected quite a lot of ponies, but I don't actively collect anything anymore. 

What are some of your other hobbies? I love to draw and sketch, but I also really like reading and playing games (Phone, switch, computer, playstation, xbox).  I love music, and I love listening to podcasts.  I'm big into watching movies and binge watching shows.

What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Hard to say for movie, it depends on the mood I'm in.  Same with TV show, but I do always love crime procedural dramas or comedies.  My favorite band is Fall Out Boy, but I also love X Ambassadors, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, P!nk, Panic!  At the Disco.  My favorite podcasts are My Favorite Murder and The Dollop.
word count: 218
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: BEES?

Post by blue »

YOU DID IT \o/
word count: 4
(icorn by amitotic!)
stella cinere