A Kiwi in Texas

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,165.84 Pebbles

A Kiwi in Texas

Post by Kiwi Squirt Bottle »

New to Matope? Nah. New to the forums? .... Yes.

If my name is familiar, you probably remember me from GaiaOnline. Hello again! (If it's not familiar, hello anyways!)

Online: I haven't been active on Gaia in years, and these days you'll find me playing League of Legends (ARAM) or possibly exploring the skies in Nomansky (No Man's Sky, technically.) If you need a quick response from me, Discord is your best bet - GingerByChoice.

Offline: I work on the corporate side of a retail company. I've lived in Texas my whole life and don't understand how snow works. My dog was rescued years ago and is the best boyo, though he's terrified of the dishwasher and other noisy appliances. As a night owl with ADHD, I'm constantly forgetting things because there's 30+ years of useless knowledge in my brain (the quadratic equation can be sung to the tune of row row row your boat, by the way) and enjoy making jokes/puns out of most things. If something I've said rubs you the wrong way, assume I'm terrible at communicating and not trying to be rude, and feel free to talk to me about it. Occasionally I do crafts and have dabbled in many - my current focus is leatherworking! [Some people learned to bake bread during the pandemic, I learned to make plague doctor masks!]
word count: 235
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Re: A Kiwi in Texas

Post by blue »

I LITERALLY mentioned your name like a week ago, I forget why, and I apparently made you appear.
word count: 18
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome back to Matope!
word count: 4
Scaramouche Fandango
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 2,553.12 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Scaramouche Fandango »

Show us some of the plague masks! I wanna see!!
word count: 10