howdy!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Naberius
Pebbles: 1,528.00 Pebbles

howdy!

Post by Naberius »

Username(s)? I've gone by many names online - especially Gaia, considering how long I've been on there. You may know me as Pixelized Panther, Kyouuken, Pardicolor, or Ars Naberius! If you know me by any of the first three: I was definitely like 13 when we last interacted, lmao I am so sorry
Name origin? Naberius (or Cerberus, depending on the author) is an incredibly dapper dog-and-sometimes-raven demon who will, when called upon, supposedly "make men cunning in all arts (and sciences, according to most authors), but especially in rhetoric". (The 'Ars' bit was me being stubborn because 'Naberius' was taken. It just means "art" or "the art of"; it's a reference to the Ars Goetia, where Naberius can be found.) I don't practice any arcane arts, I'm just a sucker for learning about mythology/occultistm/etc - and look at that guy! So fancy. I'd let him teach me how to be well-spoken in debates any day.
Origin origin? Arizona! While I have seen snow on the ground before, I have never seen snow falling from the sky.
Adopts? I'm a colorist at the Gaian Kennel Club and do oddball jobs at Kells - I also hang around Flight Rising from time to time.
Hobbies? My friend group is very into ttrpgs - specifically Monster of the Week, D&D, and Shadowrun for the most part! Do not let me start going off about my precious children characters because I will never stop. I also draw sometimes!
Media? Hoo boy, that's a lot. I enjoy mbmbam/general McElroy content, The Good Place, psychological horror movies, pokemon, riffing on bad movies/shows with friends, video games with strategy/character elements, definitely... other things... that I can't think of. Yeah!

fun fact: I started saying howdy as a goof after I was caught off guard by a customer at work saying that to me but now I can't stop  :'(
word count: 329
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: howdy!

Post by blue »

ugh, I love monster of the week. T_T I've only actually played it once but it was such a Good Time
word count: 23
(icorn by amitotic!)