[WP-004] Spideypool

Staff-run Meta RP events.
Tara de Draiocht
Pebbles: 4,047.42 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=111

[WP-004] Spideypool

Post by Tara de Draiocht »

The introduction of this flower also has a strange effect on the greenery that sprouts around it. It infuses flowers, trees, fruits, vegetables, with a strange, chaotic kind of magic, giving them a similar rainbow sheen. Consuming this strangely magical flora will have an effect on all kin, allowing them to undergo an even larger transformation -- for one day they are able to take on the form of any other sentient creature in the swamp. Perhaps they become an animal, one of the plentiful pets/familiars in the swamp; perhaps they become one of the other kin species; or perhaps they merely change sex, to explore a different shape. Note that whatever shape they take will carry the markings and traits that make them uniquely them. The form this transformation takes will vary kin to kin, and will last for one day, in character.
word count: 144
I hope you find your peace
RIP Grandparents and Uncle

2024: Here is to new and exciting possibilities!
Item Quest: Tail Token: bunny tail ;; <3 / Questing all the things!!
Tara de Draiocht

[WP-004] Spideypool

[imgright]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/corn/webslinger_uncert.png[/imgright] A whistle in the wind caused a red ear to twitch and eyes to flutter open. What was that? A strange smell permeated the air, one he had never smelt before. The wind had brought the scent close to him, as there were no flowers around his current rest area. Getting up he looked around for his mate, deadpool, but found that he must have gotten distracted which was usually the case. Maybe he would go investigate what was causing this different smell. Though it could be a ways away. Generally he had pretty good senses, so it was hard to tell sometimes what was close and what was far.

Something in his gut was telling him it was important that he go off in this adventure and seek out what was calling to him. To wait or to go... Web Slinger eyed his resting place before making the decision to wander. 'Deadpool does it all the time! He can't get mad at me for doing the same thing!' Web internalized with justification. "Besides! I don't need no buck to tell me what to do!" Webs paused both mentally and physically at what just occurred. With dawning horror he realized he was talking to himself. "Oh my... he's got me doing it now." Blinking rapidly he shook his head and tried to focus on his first thought which was to find the smell. That sorted out he made his move towards the smell determined to find out what it was!

The smell was getting stronger now, a sweet floral aroma. The grass was getting higher too, which caused him to slow his steps in caution. Between one blink and the next Webs vision was getting blurry. With a distant feeling of horror he found himself stumbling and tripping over his hooves. "De-eadp-p." His mind was fuzzy and dull. All he wanted was his mate. "Wh-wha..."

He blacked out before the words could process.
Last edited by Tara de Draiocht on Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 341

Tara de Draiocht

[WP-004] Spideypool 2

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/1svlNJR.png[/imgright] Something wet was dripping on his/her face and he/she wrinkled his/her nose at the irritant. Groaning he/she struggled to sit up. Why did she/he feel like he had been knocked down by Deadpool? Everything was becoming less wooly but ...different at the same time. Why did things look...smaller? He was a small guy to begin with but this? Looking down even Webs hooves were smaller. He/she had to go find a water hole to see what was up. That in mind he/she nervously traveled. Up ahead there was a familiar face and Webs open his/her mouth to shout a greeting.

A confused face of his/her friend stared back and Webs eyes widen once his/her voice tone registered. It was high. Higher than normal. Panting in fright he booked it away, now with more incentive to find a mirrored reflection. A splash up ahead calmed the poor kimeti and they sighed in relief.

"Let's see what's going on-" Web looked over the rocks and froze. A familiar yet unfamiliar face looked back. It was his face yet more .. delicate. " Wow." Webs body gave out and he/she found themselves sitting on the ground. His features were softer and the red and blue were brighter with his eyes being a bit bigger. Their legs had given out and their heart going a mile a minute. Web wasn't too bad looking as a female. He turned his/her head from side to side staring at the reflection. "I dig this look. Deadpool would love this." Webs whispered, but if he were being real Deadpool would love him in ANY form. A zing traveled down his/her body and he/she felt this urgent need to find his lifemate. "How weird... yet pleasant. Watch out DP here I come!" Webs let out a tinkling laugh before reigning in the sound. He/she would have no problem convincing his/her partner that they were his spidermonkey. 

END.
Last edited by Tara de Draiocht on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 344