[PRP] Rising Tide [ Distant Thunder/Distant Tidings ]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,430.00 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [PRP] Rising Tide [ Distant Thunder/Distant Tidings ]

Post by Jun »

"Yes, yes," he lilted, "what games the Motherfather plays. Have you seen much Kimeti since? Totoma...Acha?"
word count: 17
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 5,643.38 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"I see them about," he seemed amused by the sudden specific subject, but givingly amused, "I have gotten a little more familiar with kimeti," a wink, "many of them are quite beautiful little creatures, as are your kind. All lovely, but none as lovely as you."
word count: 46
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by Jun »

"Ah...both the bucks and the does?"
word count: 7
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

He smiled so, charmed by her coquettish nature. Might she be jealous? At this moment, he found it particularly adorable, and a little thrilling.

"I suppose, given that I find it rather difficult to tell which is which. Most species - they look the same really, don't they? Spare the totoma, the does are easy to sort, with their bare chests. Kiokote are much easier, in that regard also."
word count: 69
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by Jun »

It was quite plain to Tidings by this point...that the big lug could not tell the difference between a male and female Acha.

This was.

A.

Problem.

On one hoof, it certainly wouldn't be the first time he'd played the part of an innocent maiden. On the other hand, a one-night-stand was quite patently a very different thing from the question of a Swamp-sent soulmate.

Common sense, clearly, dictated that he ought to clear up the matter right now. But, at the same time, common sense also warned that he'd searched a very long time for this Swamp-sent soulmate, who patently thought he was a doe, and that clearing up the matter so abruptly might put a premature end to all this soulmate business.

And he'd waited so very long.

What to do...what to do…

"Would it be very terrible," he said, turning his head eloquently away and making sure to inject just the slightest hint of tragedy into his voice, "if we couldn't have children of our own?"
word count: 180
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"Oh," he said, surprised, and then lapsed into brief silence.

It wasn't the first time he had to slowly shift...something he wanted. After all, this was his dream, and she sounded so delicate, a little heartbroken - surely...

"...no, I suppose it wouldn't be very terrible," he was trying his best, "and perhaps a miracle might yet happen - if, if you'd had children before...even so, I have you now. That will be fine."

He would have to come to terms with this, but he could yet have a little hope.
word count: 94
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by Jun »

"A miracle might happen, indeed," he prettily said.

Well, that was enough for today. He would...mm...break him into a...uh...happy little surprise sometime later, when his sparkling personality had captivated him enough, perhaps, for him to consider not leaving.

"We have each other now," he agreed, batting his lashes appealingly, "that will be fine."

END
word count: 58