Hello!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Hello!

Post by Lirilei »

What name do you go by online?  Mostly Lirilei or Liri. Used to be Reid, Myakko and Nova Starre amongst others.

Where does your username come from? It was one my husband came up for me when I was working on a new RP character, and it's just stuck as my all the time name and not just a character name!

Where do you come from? Sunny California! Minus a 2ish year stint in Florida I've only ever lived here.

What other types of pets do you collect? I have a couple of Soq, some dogs from GKC, rats from R0D3NTS, and pokemon/morphs from Jirachi's Wish! (I have a few from other shops, but I either stopped going there, or they closed down. Like Cein Isles/Chiron City).

What are some of your other hobbies? Knitting, reading, playing video games (solo and with my kids/husband), rping, painting rocks, listening to music, harassing Izaeah with rp ideas.. lol

What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? I like a lot of tv shows... Current favs are probably Lucifer, and Stranger Things (I'm watching season 2 of ST now). My favorite movie is hands down Ever After closely followed by Never Been Kissed. I love Drew Barrymore!  I don't do podcasts, and band...that's a hard one because my taste is so varied (I listen to pretty much everything at least once, and some things just stick) so it's more what's my favorite band right now (ask me in a week or two it's probably changed!)  I actually think Jeremy Renner is my current fav musical act (no joke, go check him out on youtube he's got some good stuff there!)

Random facts: I have 5 kids (4 boys, 1 girl), 3 kids are here on Matope (Eevee, Kickflipping Cow & Terrapin) and my 4th kid will be 13 in September and is pondering joining!  I've been with my husband 19 years (married for 16. Eevee was our ring bearer lol).  I've been writing/rping since I was 14 (and I'll be 38 in November). I met my best friend Izaeah many moons ago in a chat room and got the pleasure of having them come and stay with us for something like 3 weeks when I still lived in Florida!  I've written a childrens book and working on getting it illustrated, and slowly working on a non-kids book (and 4 other kids books actually) just have to kick myself in the pants to buckle down and focus on the writing part of things.

I'm a super friendly approachable person so if you wanna ask questions about me/anything, or want to do a breeding feel free to poke me on here or discord  :D
Last edited by Lirilei on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 470
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello!

Post by blue »

Ohhh, I didn't know about your children's book! what's it about @Lirilei ?
word count: 15
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

@blue It's about a bunny who's had a silly dream...and spends all day giggling about it while hanging out with his friends!  It's meant to be kind of human-like animals (Richard Scary-esque I guess?? lol) and the whole story is presented in a (mostly) rhyming format. I've already had a bunch of people with young kids read the story to said kids and it went over well.
word count: 74
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

@Lirilei I hope you get it done and it does well! Let us know if you do~
word count: 17
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

@blue thanks! And I will! Been looking for a new artist for awhile because my original illustrator had to back out after doing the character sketches, due to things going on in her life. So the book has been shelved for a long time (and with it the energy to work on the other 4 kid books).
word count: 57