[ORP] Poke 'Em On: Go!

All in character interactions and roleplays.
wander
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,306.16 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=652

Re: [ORP] Poke 'Em On: Go!

Post by wander »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... uncert.png[/imgleft]
The familiar is uncertain, and approaches slightly.
Finally feeling like she had caught her breath again, she turned to the creature once more.

It was closer.

"H..Hello. Are you trying to cheer me up?"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
word count: 52

I was Nerpin; Now I'm Wander.
I will answer both!

The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day.
But you are not here to see it.
wander
Patron
Patron

Post by wander »

The familiar watches you warily!
Oh!

She spooked it, she thinks.

She went back to being quiet, giving it a soft look.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
word count: 39

I will answer both!

wander
Patron
Patron

Post by wander »

The familiar is enthralled! +1 or +2 tickets!
A soft gasp.

Absolute had made a friend.
word count: 26

I will answer both!

SerinaNight
Pebbles: 264.44 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1773

Post by SerinaNight »

The Acha had been bouncing around what remained of the festival after convincing Beneath the Surface to finally talk to someone, and feeling rather successful about it, when she stumbled upon something called "The Fairy Zone" and it seemed quite interesting! Wandering around always lead to good things she'd found, and so far Fire in the Night hadn't been wrong yet! Listening to the pink Acha's welcome speach Fire in the Night grinned widely. "Sounds super fun!" The doe said practically before the other Acha had finished speaking. She quickly bounced off looking for her first creature, calling out with each step. "Hello little friend! Hello! Where are you?" Her smooth and strangely calm voice echoed through the area as she went.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]
word count: 132
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

25. A Quick Spider has appeared!
She was still quite excited, having never seen such colorful and strange creatures before. The Acha grinned as she heard a clicking noise near her, glancing over. "Oh my! Hello friend." Fire in the Night grinned. "Nice to meet you." She stepped slowly toward the spider, still smiling. "How do you do? Will you come with me?" The doe flicked her tail and tilted her head, stepping slowly back and forth in a dancing manner as she skipped forward. Sliding back and forth she stopped short of the creature, extending a hoof forward in offering so the spider could climb over if it desired. Her eyes showed a calm, patient expression despite her bouncing. Fire in the Night was clearly ready to for whatever this creature did.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
word count: 140
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

1: The familiar is very displeased and immediately runs away! Return to Step 1!
"Oh dear." The Acha chuckled as the spider bolted away. "Seems I scared him off~" She whistled to herself. Glancing around she seemed to ponder as she danced to herself. "Hm... this way!" She said, suddenly bouncing off in another direction. Fire in the Night didn't have a reason, she just felt like going that way. How fun! Strange creatures, a mysterious place, and a game! Oh, it made her want to breath fire but she imagined they wouldn't like that very much all things considered. Plus she hadn't brought any rocks or Breathless with her so it's not like she could at the moment. It seemed the perfect place for it, so it was a bit sad. Mystery, fire shows, it would have fit quite well. Ah well. The doe hummed to herself, perhaps she'd put on a show for Beneath the Surface after they got home, he always seemed to enjoy the shows she did. The perfect ending to a perfect evening.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
word count: 190
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

5. A Nest Crab has appeared!
The Acha bounced around in a circle as she noticed the little skittering creature beneath her hooves. "Well little friend, you should be more careful." The doe chuckled. "I'd hate for you to get crushed, small and little as you are." Fire in the Night tapped her hooves as she bounced up and down a few times. She stopped and slowly kneeled down before the creature, resting her head on the ground, nose slid close to the small crab. She stared at it, eyes wide and suddenly quite silent, clearly waiting for it's response and inviting it to climb aboard.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
word count: 115
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

1: The familiar is very displeased and immediately runs away! Return to Step 1!
The Acha smiled as the crab skittered away, seemly off to wherever it was going. Fire in the Night rolled over, equally happily and stared at the sky. The stars were quite pretty, she sat and hummed for a while, glancing to and fro to see if any more creatures skittered by. Waiting was fun as well, and trying more things was better than trying less she figured. Tapping her hooves in the air she played a song to herself as she waited.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]
word count: 104
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

10. A Cherish Crab has appeared!
The Acha heard the sound of a crab returning and glanced over, expecting the same one. "Oh! Hello, you're new aren't you." Fire in the Night smiled, laying her head sideways on the ground as she watched it skitter over. "What a lovely shell you have, did your friend send you?" She asked, eyes twinkling. "Come." The doe smiled, waiting. She was quite comfy, and if the creature wanted to come it would. Plus she didn't feel like getting up yet.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
word count: 97
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

2: If it's the first time you've rolled this, use 2a. If it's the 2nd time, use 2b.
2a) The familiar watches you warily!
"Hm?" Fire in the Night watched as the small crab stared at her, shifting back and forth. "I'm not scary, and I won't eat you." The doe said, closing her mouth, though her eyes still smiled. "See?" She asked, giggling once through closed mouth. Her eyes, showing a soft look focused on the creature. "Come, let's go." She rested her head on the ground so it would be easy for it to clamber up should it desire.

word count: 114
SerinaNight

Post by SerinaNight »

6: The familiar is enthralled! +1 or +2 tickets!
The red and black crab suddenly skittered up her face and behind her ears, resting between her horns. Fire in the Night snorted as it's small spines rubbed against her fur. "Well aren't you friendly! Seems you were sent here to go with me after all~" She slowly tilted her head back up as she rolled over and stood, the crab turning in circles on her head, rubbing itself on her ears. "Oh that tickles little one~! Shall we dance?" She asked, her ears twitching from the sensation. She began to bob back and forth as she headed back toward the entrance where she was supposed to return the small crab. "Let's dance together~" Fire in the Night hummed and sung on the way back, bobbing and weaving as the little crab spun circles on her head.
word count: 149
Scaramouche Fandango
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 2,892.72 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Scaramouche Fandango »

Oddly Enough was excited about the prospect of finding a new friend. There were so many creatures to interact with here- what would he find?

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 40, total 40[/blockquote]
word count: 32
Scaramouche Fandango
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

40- familiar of choice!

Much to the zikwa's surprise, a mantis appeared! Large, with outspread wings. It made a hissing noise, and Oddly Enough could tell that it was from the wings being rattled against each other. "H...hey, buddy!" he said in a sing-song voice. "It's ok. I won't hurt you!"

word count: 63
Scaramouche Fandango
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

6: The familiar is enthralled! +1 or +2 tickets!

Oddly Enough smiled widely as the giant insect came closer. "Good mantis... nice mantis... that's a good bug. Come on, let's go!"
word count: 33
Scaramouche Fandango
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 28, total 28[/blockquote]

Oddly Enough returned to the deep grass, looking for more creatures to befriend.
word count: 20