Hello and Greetings!~

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Niyaru
Pebbles: 997.10 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: kittycat-fiend

Hello and Greetings!~

Post by Niyaru »

Greetings!~
I am your friendly neighborhood Niya :D some of you might know me already or know of me since I am from gaiaonline.

What name do you go by online?: Niya or Niyaru please!

Where does your username come from?: Fun story! I made a character on a MMO called Mabinogi called Niyati Kalyan and really loved it. I wanted to change my username on Gaia and asked a few of my friends what they think because I was HarukaHaru and then ImAHarumiBunny. I wanted to keep something from it since I love Haru too. Thus I did Niyaru (Niya from Niyati and ru from Haru :D) Delacroix was actually a suggestion from a friend no longer around. It was a favorite band of theirs. I feel wrong changing my name on gaia because they are no longer around and I miss them but I realize Delacroix is often hard to remember how to spell so I cut it off here.

Where do you come from?: I am from Kentucky but moved to Indiana and possibly will be moving again.

What other types of pets do you collect?: I am in Soquili and My Four Seasons, I am a part of a few other shops but not so much.

What are some of your other hobbies?: I'm trying to figure it out haha

What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band?: Right now I'm watching Scare Tactics on Netflix but enjoy a variety of t.v. (Deception, Firefly, Haven, Ghost Whisperer, Impractical Jokers, Etc) uh podcasts I don't really listen to....and movies I actually have a few! (P.S. I love you, The Lake House, Premonition, The Lone Ranger (with johnny depp), Princess Monoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Wolf Children, etc) Literally I could continue the list lol.
Also my favorite games: The Evil Within, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Okami and I have recently become obsessed with Splatoon haha
word count: 322
[align=center]Image
F2U by Sarilain from deviant art[/align]
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,564.02 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello and Greetings!~

Post by blue »

That is a weird mix of TV that you watch. What would you define your "genre" as?
word count: 17
(icorn by amitotic!)