OOC: Custom BBCode!

Information about how Matope works, as well as story details that will allow you to participate and RP.
Matope
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 509.00 Pebbles

OOC: Custom BBCode!

Post by Matope »

To make the forum run more smoothly, we've installed some custom BBCode and added some options for you!

Mentioning Users: If you'd like to send a notification to another user in a post, simply use a quote.

Spoiler Tag: If you're posting about media that you don't want to spoil or if you simply want to keep large amounts of text beneath a click, you can use our spoiler tag. Simply put [[/i]spoiler] at the start and [[/i]/spoiler] at the end of the text you want hidden. For instance:
Spoiler
This text is spoilered out!
Aligned Images: If you want your image to float on the left side or right side of your image, you can use the imgright and imgleft tags, in place of simple img tags. Simply put [[/i]imgright] at the start of your image url and [[/i]/imgright] at the end. Text will flow around the image.

Indent: If you wish to indent text, simply put it inside of an [indent][/indent] tag. You can also stack these tags for deeper indents. For example, [indent]here is some indented text[/indent] results in the following:
here is some indented text
Whiteblock: use the [whiteblock][/whiteblock] tag to put any content on a simple white background.

Images: If you have a large image and you'd like to adjust it to be smaller, you can specify height or width with [imgwidth=##] or [imgheight=##]
Last edited by Matope on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 241
please do not send anything via PM to the mule; no one checks this account.
Matope
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 509.00 Pebbles

Dice Roller

Post by Matope »

You can see information about dice on the forums here.
Last edited by Matope on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 10
please do not send anything via PM to the mule; no one checks this account.