Indulge Yourself (closed)

Groups of kin working on a similar goal.
Izaeah
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,596.74 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=88

Re: Indulge Yourself

Post by Izaeah »

Indulge Me!
Kin Name: Will Always Return
Role within tribe and why: Guardian
About your kin: Once prone to violent outbursts, this one disappeared for a while to lands unknown, upon his return, there was a quiet air of something about him. Keeping others safe seems to be his primary goal in life, though it also seems to centre on one in particular, he's good at keeping all safe. Maiming others is rare but not unheard of... that is, only if they deserve it.
word count: 85
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Indulge Yourself

Post by Lirilei »

Spoiler
Izaeah wrote:@Izaeah
Indulge Me!
Kin Name: Will Always Return
Role within tribe and why: Guardian
About your kin: Once prone to violent outbursts, this one disappeared for a while to lands unknown, upon his return, there was a quiet air of something about him. Keeping others safe seems to be his primary goal in life, though it also seems to centre on one in particular, he's good at keeping all safe. Maiming others is rare but not unheard of... that is, only if they deserve it.
Welcome to the tribe I'll get him on the member list shortly! Also, how perfect was this

@Izaeah
Last edited by Lirilei on Fri May 01, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 107
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Indulge Yourself (closed)

Post by Lirilei »

I am closing this tribe down since there's only a couple of us in it and will be focusing more on Taste the Swamp!

ICly - Indulgence decided it was too much work and combined his tribe with Taste the Swamp.
Last edited by Lirilei on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 41