A wild Ami appears!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
AMItotic
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 476.78 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=769

A wild Ami appears!

Post by AMItotic »

What name do you go by online? AMItotic in most places--a long long time ago I was fallen_kitsune_thief on Gaia, but that's since been phased out
Where does your username come from? So my RL initials are AMI, and when I decided I was done being called FKT I looked through a dictionary in one of my science textbooks for something that sounded good and had my initials. Something that's Amitotic means that it does not go through mitosis, or rather that it has haploid reproduction. :D
Where do you come from? I'm from Jacksonville, FL though these days I live in Pittsburgh, PA
What other types of pets do you collect? My main haunt for collectible ARPGs is Stygians, though I have a few adopts from other places like Elnin or Pacapillars. IRL I have a cat named Boots and he runs everything
What are some of your other hobbies? Primarily I like to draw! I've been attempting a few physical activities to try and keep fit, and I'm also a beginning knitter/cross-stitcher. I also like to play DnD or other tabletop games, but my schedule is such that it can be difficult to make meetings work for everyone  :confused:
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? I watch The Good Place for the Jacksonville memes, I like a lot of Ghibli films for the soft animation, I listen to pop punk, electroswing, and a lot of video game music.

Happy to be back in Matope! <3
word count: 258
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: A wild Ami appears!

Post by blue »

@AMItotic

ahhh, you made it in! and yaas good place. I haven't watched first ep of final season yet but I am v excited for it....
word count: 27
(icorn by amitotic!)
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,859.80 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Re: A wild Ami appears!

Post by Beejoux »

TiL, Ami's name is a science term.  <3
word count: 9