[B] Tangled Web. [Goldspun x ????]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 499.40 Pebbles

Post by lolternative »

It was miraculous that Goldspun had met another - given her preference to solitude. Even more so that they had gotten along so well it had led to this.. predicament she found herself in. What was the Motherfather thinking?

A shake of her head and an exasperated sigh, the acha doe found herself on a quest to seek out a blessing - lest this situation be even more.. delicate than it currently was. She had never met a legendary before - she had never needed to and was nervous and unsure - a feeling she was not accustom to.
word count: 95
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,162.88 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

It was always easier when the one needing the blessing was aware of this need and actively looking to facilitate it. It made finding them a little easier, and certainly the initial meeting always went a bit more smoothly.

The acha would see the bird first, a ghostly image flirting through the branches ahead, but soon enough a pale doe emerged behind it, eyes aglow and feathered tail swaying in her wake. She gave the acha a thoughtful look before offering her a smile. "Are you looking for me?"
lolternative wrote:sorry about the delay!
word count: 95
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 499.40 Pebbles

Post by lolternative »

Though Goldspun had never met a legendary before there was no doubt in her mind that the doe before her was one. She inhaled softly, standing tall to try and hide her nerves. "I seek a blessing," she said almost so quickly it was barely better than a garble.

She cleared her through and dipped her head. "Apologies," this time more clearly, a blush of embarrassment warming her cheeks. "My name is Goldspun. I.. I'm to be a mother. I seek a blessing for them. The children."
Beejoux wrote:Also sorry this got lost in like 1000 PM notifs dfhfs.
word count: 101
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,162.88 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

That rushed response got a little quirk of the smile from the kimeti doe, expression subtly knowing. She'd been been in Goldspun's place before, and though it'd been many years since that time, she still remembered those nerves.

"I can do that for you," she assured, that little smile brightening. "What would you wish for your babies?"

It was always interesting to her, what sorts of things expecting parents asked for.
lolternative wrote:
word count: 76