[B] Very Cool [Guiding Star & Fierce Warrior]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 1,591.96 Pebbles

Post by Araucana »

Guiding Star is thrilled.

Not so long ago, she and her twin brother- always together as they often were- at come across the magical little flowers that had started popping up all over the swamp these days, it felt like: Transformation flowers.

Now, having a twin of the opposite gender, it was no mystery to Guide as to what she would look like as a buck, but what would it feel like? Truly, she had always wondered! During this night of glee, she'd met another doe. A very, very pretty doe. Maybe the most pretty kin she had ever seen and she had a very rare oppotunity at that moment to experience something even more new and wonderous.

Some very open conversation later and Guide gleefully bid her twin goodnight and sure did experience.

And now! And now something even more amazing! Guiding Star was going to be a father! How many kin can say they've been both mother and father in their life time?? ...probably a fair more than their used to be but it's STILL very cool.

Now she just needed to find a special kind of someone to ensure the Motherfather also felt that was a very cool turn of events and they would be set!

kuropeco wrote:
word count: 214
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 100.64 Pebbles

Forum

Post by rexcorvus »

Accompanied by a veritable menagerie of familiars of all shapes and sizes (most of them clustered so tightly around Fierce that he was having difficulty walking properly), Fierce Warrior found himself in a clearing underneath a brilliant moonlight sky sprinkled with stars. He would have noticed the moon, and the stars, and the way the night was quite lovely, were it not for the fact that he had just fallen into a hole.

The hole in question had been dug by Breakwater, of course. The shuppy was looking far too pleased with itself as it scampered gleefully in a circle around Fierce, nipping joyfully at the tail of Fierce's ray (who gave an indignant sort of squawking sound and flitted away higher into the sky) and running straight into a kimeti doe that was standing a short distance away.

Fierce was still crumpled in the hole, which wasn't too deep, but he thought he might like to shrink away into it anyway. It would save some of his pride, after all.

"Hello," he said, and added, by way of greeting, "forgive me, I seem to be in a bit of a predicament, but I heard your call."
Araucana wrote:
word count: 201
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

"Oh my goodness! Hello- oh hello! And oh wow, hello, hello, hello-" Guiding Star greets first the ray that had collided with her, then the- erm- inconvenienced stag before going on to greet every single one of his familiars directly one by one. She'd never seen a shuppy before, but they absolutely lived up to their reputation! What glorious chaotic energy!

"So! Ahem, thank you for coming." Guide cleared her throat before addressing the Motherfather chosen kin before her. "Would you- that is, can I help you? If you need? First?"

She peers down and around him, she isn't really sure how she might go about her offer, to be honest, but she'd give it her best! After all, he came! For her! To hear her very cool news! She supposes they could talk while he stayed down there... but she couldn't with good consciousness leave him there.

rexcorvus wrote:
word count: 154
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 100.64 Pebbles

Forum

Post by rexcorvus »

The doe is giving him a look that, at the very least, isn't mocking or rude. In fact, she seems almost excited, her expression wide eyed and bright, the glittering markings standing out starkly on her dark coat.

Like little blue stars, Fierce thinks.

"It's all right," he says instead, flashing what he hopes is a reassuring look up at the doe even as he flails his legs, attempting to twist himself back over onto his side. "It's just - my shuppies are little terrors and they like to dig these holes, and then I end up in these holes and it's really just unpleasant all over."

He finally manages to twist himself upright, though not without some astonishing effort. Fierce gives the doe another smile.

"Now," he says, "about your call. You're expecting, right?"
Araucana wrote:
word count: 141
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist

Post by Araucana »

Guiding Star grinned at the stag, for someone so important he seemed very down to Earth. She nodded along as he managed to hold the conversation between flailing- rather impressively, honestly! When he finally rights himself, Guide barely holds in the cheer of success- it might've come off a little patronising even if she meant well!

"Oh, I am!" She immediately gushes. "I am about to be, amazingly, a father!" Her eyes shine with sheer joy.

"It's my first time! Can you believe it? How amazing! This is my first time- oh not with children, I've carried a clutch to term myself but as a father! Oh and the mother, goodness, I promise you, you've never met a prettier doe, she made the experience so special too! Honestly, I'd do it again- I never knew it could be like that, you know, as a buck- I mean, of course, you'd know, a handsome buck like you? Tell me, how many times have you been a father? Is it addictive? I feel like it might be-"

Oversharing? Overstepping? What's that? Guiding Star sure doesn't know.

rexcorvus wrote:
word count: 194