[B] Unsure (Bring Me the Horizon x Serpent of Paradise)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
elvy
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 2,113.60 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=50

Post by elvy »

To say she was nervous was an understatement. Unsure? Concerned? Tense and fussy seemed like better words for how she felt. Bring Me the Horizon was a very fun lovely doe, afraid of nothing. But this was different.

She had an unexpected encounter with a buck. Well she'd had fun before with bucks but never a result like this. Something about him had just drawn her in. He had been striking with his feather like tail and intricate markings. Like his name he'd passed by and left her in this state.

The doe decided to lay down and take a short break. She'd decided to start searching for one of those other kin she had heard about, this ones that can bless children. Bring hoped that the one she found could perhaps impart some advice to her as well.
Beejoux wrote: <3
word count: 145
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,859.80 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

This draw had been a strong one. It had taken very little time for the bright colored bird to locate the source, an earthy looking doe with bright hair and a long tail. With a chirrup the bird circled lower before fluttering down to the ground a little in front of the doe. She hopped forward, chirped, and after a small dip of her head the bird changed, shifting.

Where the bird had been now stood a pale doe with flame red hair and a long tail with rainbow feathers fanning at the tip. She smiled at the other doe. "My, aren't you a cute one." There was a beat, and then Merry shook her head with a chuckle. She'd forgotten herself.

Her tail flicked, head tilting gently to one side. "You called me?"
elvy wrote:
word count: 138
elvy
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 2,113.60 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=50

Post by elvy »

As Horizon was lounging, she saw a bird up high. She watched as it circled above her before landing right in front of her. Odd, she'd never had a bird approach so closely. The doe watched it move about and then shift into a large doe. Oh. Oh! This was one of those whom she had been searching for. The comment caught her off guard and she smiled back before standing up to great the other doe.

"Yes, I suppose I did." Horizon thought for a moment before responding. "I find myself expecting some little ones, I don't find myself unsure often but. Well, I want to make sure these ones can have a good life you know?"
Beejoux wrote:
word count: 122
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,859.80 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

The colorful doe's smile grew even brighter at having her sense of the matter confirmed. It was still such a a new thing, an odd thing, that she expected to be wrong at some point, but as of yet that had proven not to be true. Even still, Merry wasn't yet used to it.

"Of course." It was a fairly common desire, one she had herself with her own children. "I can bless them, if you'd like," she offered as she stepped in closer.

"Is this your first clutch?"
elvy wrote:
word count: 94