I Foretell Doom! (doomsayer's naming dreams)

Kin naming dreams, either in individual threads or grouped together.
doomsayer
Pebbles: 1,728.14 Pebbles

I Foretell Doom! (doomsayer's naming dreams)

Post by doomsayer »

"I DREAM, THEREFORE I AM."
Last edited by doomsayer on Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 5
doomsayer
Pebbles: 1,728.14 Pebbles

Smoldering Ember

Post by doomsayer »

A gathering of gems and minerals in a myriad of colors and patterns clustered together on the ground.

Every once in a while, a mineral or gem spontaneously ignites and moves along and away on its own. It bumps against those around it, momentarily lending some of its movement to them. But ultimately those left behind it stay motionless.

A dark mineral glowing red with fire within, surrounded on all sides by a variety of other minerals and gems. It starts to smoke but there is no flame. It shakes in place, it's internal vibrations only causing it to smoke more and glow with a more intense inner light. By proximity, the minerals and gems around it start ignite and shake as well, creating a ripple of heat and movement as the entire cluster explodes outward in a conflagration of motion.

Sometimes all that is needed is someone to start; a helping hand reaching out in order to help each other achieve their potential. A Smoldering Ember that starts the flame.
word count: 172