[B]Winter Warmth (Season's Greetings x Tidal Terror )

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,841.50 Pebbles

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

An odd winter to be sure, but Season's Greetings hadn't spent it alone like last year. He met a lovely kiokote doe whose warmth he shared one day.

And now she's carrying his young. What a lovely gift he's been given! Maybe he should get her something to show how much he cares..
word count: 57
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 759.08 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Gl!tch~ »

Tidal Terror wasn't sure what to make of recent happenings in the swamp herself, but the lack of mingling with other legendary kin to discuss had left her watching from the sidelines and focusing on the needs of regular kin instead.

Speaking of, she could feel that there might be someone nearby who could use her assistance. The totoma shuffled towards the feeling until she could see a kiokote in the distance.

"Hail and well-met!" she called out.
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 83
Image Image
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Season looks to the voice calling out in greeting. "Greetings to you as well!" He called over in return. "Enjoying a walk in the strange weather?" He asked to the mare, not realizing she was a Legendary.

It was sunny for the most part, but there were some dark places where there was snow on the ground.
Gl!tch~ wrote:
word count: 60
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Gl!tch~ »

It was nowhere near the first time Tidal Terror found herself being treated like a normal kin despite her visage; she enjoyed the fact that she tended to blend in if she didn't shapeshift.

"That I am!" she nodded with a laugh. "And yourself?"
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 48
Image Image
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

"Yes, and no." He says with a wistful smile. "I'm looking for something for this lovely doe I met. She is carrying some very special gifts, and I would like to give her something special. Something thoughtful, but also useful."

He looks to Tidal Terror. "My name is Season's Greetings, may I know yours? Maybe you have some ideas on what she might like?"
Gl!tch~ wrote:
word count: 69
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Gl!tch~ »

"I see." A buck who didn't beat around the bush; she could respect that! And it might make her role a bit easier than if the kin was unaware of what was ahead.

Tidal Terror laughed, a bit sheepish at forgetting her manners. "I am Tidal Terror, of the sand bar! Nice to meet you, Season's Greetings."

She understood most kin got their names from dreams; she could only imagine the kind of dream that led to a name like that. How cozy.

In the meantime, she tilted her head in thought. "I do not know this doe, so there are limits on what I could suggest. When in doubt, there is always food. There are berries that are in season this time of year, for instance. There are also sources of warmth; things that can be used for bedding. Hm." She thought some more.

"May I ask what sort of kin she is? That might be helpful as well."
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 165
Image Image
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Season took in Tidal Terrors' words about food and bedding, keeping those in mind. Then she asked what kind of kin Fair Isle is.

His face lights up.and he starts talking. "Fair Isle is so warm hearted, she's so kind to others and helps them in times of need. She loves cooler weather and the smell of a burning fire. She once traveled through a snow storm to give an older kin some fur to keep them warm. She's amazing."
Gl!tch~ wrote:
word count: 86
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Gl!tch~ »

"She does sound amazing indeed! You are very fortunate to have each other."

Tidal Terror looked over at a nearby bush. She stepped over, and eyed it further. She started tugging at a branch. It came off with a snap. Tidal Terror then presented the branch to Season's Greetings. The branch looked thick and dry, though had some foliage and plentiful berries.

After the totoma placed the branch on the ground, she said, "This should make for a good meal, as well as some kindling. May you warmth follow you and yours, my friend!"
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 98
Image Image
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

[B]Winter Warmth (Season's Greetings x Tidal Terror )-Done

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Season looks to Tidal Terror with bright eyes. "Thank you so much! This is perfect!" He bows his head in thanks as well. "I hope you have a wonderful season, and that you stay warm and full as well." Then he takes the branch and runs off, excited to give it to Fair Isle and tell her about the wonderful friend he met.
word count: 63