Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 4,453.76 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: space crawfish

Corn's AU Plot Generator!

Post by lilacfishie »

Corn wrote:
I would love a Half Derpins of Flop!
She's a joyous and silly little lizard lady who might have a few screws loose and that gets her into Situations. Sometimes Amazing! (See: finding the Ancient Zikwa caves) Sometimes Not Amazing! (See: FNAF booth trauma). She adores her scaly companions and often basks on sunny rocks with them
word count: 60
doomsayer
Pebbles: 1,850.94 Pebbles

Post by doomsayer »

Corn wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:07 pm Hey, hello, congratulations! First, sorry for the fakeout, I know y'all are waitin on the big prizes mostly. But hey, you've won the second week's art prizes! Please give me a kin, a bit of a personality blurb about the subject of the piece, and which style you'd like them drawn in!
HuniPi wrote:
doomsayer wrote:

Many thank yous in advance!
I'd like a half derpins of Rising From Beneath

He is an wise old mysterious mentor type who has never really caught up with the common conventions of the surface because he's spent most of his long life underground. He welcomes anyone to receive his (sometimes outdated or grossly inapplicable) life wisdom.
word count: 128
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 3,213.44 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

Eeeeee!!! Thank you, Corn! I'd love art of Sun-Cursed! She's more active at night and very cautious during the day as she suffers from sunlight sensitivity. She's curious about her surroundings and drawn to non-sunlight lights and kin with glowing markings. And while she is naive about other kin and initially assumes the best of others, she doesn't have the level of "people-pleasing" that would make her a martyr.

CC on the style though she was an orange kitty in an AU
word count: 89