Hello

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
fox
Pebbles: 95.76 Pebbles

Hello

Post by fox »

Hihi. I joined 3 years ago, and then my life kind of fell apart. It's a lot better now, and I want to try to become part of this community again.

Please forgive my stumbles as I learn. <3
word count: 40
Kalahari
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,393.46 Pebbles

Hello

Post by Kalahari »

Welcome, we're glad to have you back! :D
word count: 8
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Hello

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome back!
word count: 2
Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,685.00 Pebbles

Hello

Post by Kiwi Squirt Bottle »

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that your life is going better these days! Hopefully Matope can help add to that again. :) You just missed our Tea Party event, but you're here in time for ascensions. While your kin probably aren't ready yet, you might find some good opportunities with this round's hopefuls for role playing (and it might be cool to watch/learn about the process if nothing else.)

You should also check out this month's semi-custom kin and pet threads for a chance at new swampfriends, or even try for the possibility of a breeding if you've got any pairs. We're also fairly active in the Discord if you wanted to (re)join us there too.
word count: 126
fox
Pebbles: 95.76 Pebbles

Hello

Post by fox »

Kiwi Squirt Bottle wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:00 pm Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that your life is going better these days! Hopefully Matope can help add to that again. :) You just missed our Tea Party event, but you're here in time for ascensions. While your kin probably aren't ready yet, you might find some good opportunities with this round's hopefuls for role playing (and it might be cool to watch/learn about the process if nothing else.)

You should also check out this month's semi-custom kin and pet threads for a chance at new swampfriends, or even try for the possibility of a breeding if you've got any pairs. We're also fairly active in the Discord if you wanted to (re)join us there too.
I will probably mostly watch! I only have one Kin so far. I'd like to maybe get my feet wet in a week or so after learning more how it all works around here.

Thank you for linking those! I submitted to the semi-custom and the pets. Will have to check discord, Im in the server, but never really interacted. thank you for the warm welcome!
word count: 205