[b]Second time around (Come Undone x Guardian)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

[b]Second time around (Come Undone x Guardian)

Post by Lirilei »

Come Undone found himself searching yet again, and finding himself just as nervous as the first time around. He hoped this nervousness wouldn't be an all the time thing when he found out he was going to be a father. He was lost in thought when he realized he was walking towards a pale Mare, and paused a moment, watching her curiously especially as she came towards him.

"How wonderful to see you again." Guardian said warmly as she got closer to the buck, and gave a small smile at the confused look on his face, and with a nod of her head towards the ground indicated the ghost of an iguana.

"That was you?" he asked in surprise and she gave a soft laugh. "It was yes. I sense you need me again, perhaps a little more than you did before." "Is it that obvious?" the pair fell into step, and talked a little, she explaining vaguely about 'feeling a pull' that he didn't quite get but nodded as if he did. "Do you have any requests of me? Of what you'd like your children blessed with?"

Come Undone thought a moment. "Bravery perhaps? Or steadier nerves might be the better way to put it. I'm not scared I'm nervous. I'm sure it's normal, but I'd love for mine and Elixir's children to be steady even in the most nerve jarring times."

Guardian gave a nod of her head smiling. "Then may the MotherFather bless them with steady nerves, and a loving heart as wonderful as your own." she said after a brief moments thought, and he gave a deep sigh, feeling more relaxed. "Thank you so much. Tell me, what's your name...?" The pair chatted for a little longer, exchanging names and a few other bits of information before they parted ways, her on her next search for one who needed blessed or perhaps to go back home, and Come to head back to Elixir's side to let her know what had happened.
word count: 346