[B] Thoughtful Musings - Flawed & Roses (gaia transfer)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

[B] Thoughtful Musings - Flawed & Roses (gaia transfer)

Post by Lirilei »

The news that the pretty doe he'd met was expecting didn't panic him as much as the news back when Wooded Plateau told him the same news did. In favt he felt like he knew what to expect now, this was his third time having this happen and he felt a lot more confident about such things.

So he had nuzzled the doe, and left her side telling her he would be back but he was looking for something (or someone really). He breathed in and out, feeling a serenity washing over him as he did, starting out on his hunting for a legendary, to get a blessing for the new life he'd helped create.

Strength. Happiness. Those were good things to have he figured. Maybe he should have asked No Dogs, if there was anything in particular she hoped for their young but it was too late now. If ever again I'm lucky enough to become a father, I should ask before I go. It's only right. he thought to himself as he walked.
"You don't have that same, frantic nature as some of the other parents I've met this season," Roses in Bloom called, amusement in her tone. She trotted up to the buck, eyes aglow with mirth and delight on her features.

"Not your first clutch, then?"
The sound of the mare coming up behind him, her voice had him turning and he gave her a warm smile, and shook his head in agreement. "No, not my first. My third actually. I get a little more used to the news every time I hear it in fact."

he was chuckling softly, but warmly. It was a good thing he was growing used to this news he was sure. "I learn a little more, with each clutch, something new." and it was always something unexpected to learn too!

He gave a soft laugh. "I just hope this clutch, is not as brash and unthinking as I am, and take a moment to stop and think, and perhaps ask for the wants, and opinion of their partner on a subject. For example, I left the doe that I got pregnant to get the life she carries a blessing, but I didn't stop to think about asking her what she would like me to ask for, if there was anything specific." a wry note from him.

Still for Flawed to view himself as brash and unthinking, was a big change from his usual view of himself. Broken, and useless, was a big theme for him before after all.
word count: 436