[B]Spirits & Roses - All the things she says (gaia transfer)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

[B]Spirits & Roses - All the things she says (gaia transfer)

Post by Lirilei »

Of all the things Finds-Faults had said over the last few years, the subtle (and not so subtle!) hints about wanting kids had been the most surprising to him.

Still, he adored her to no end. She was a good mate, one who let him commune with the spirits as he wanted, and kept others from bothering him when he was busy. She was honest, and didn't beat around the bush. She complimented his grumpy nature perfectly.

So it was pretty easy for him (after some long hard thought on it!), to decide it was prudent to seek out a legendary, to bless things. He didn't know if she was broaching the subject because things had happened, or what, but he decided he wasn't about to take any chances.

Which was why he'd told his mate he needed to go hunt down something, and he'd be back once it was found, and he was now out here, wandering fairly aimlessly at this point.
"Hello, hello! I believe you were looking for me!" The elder doe called, swan's wings turning to hoofsteps as she came up alongside the zikwa. Roses in Bloom looked over him curiously, smile delighted by the stranger. Of all the souls she had offered her blessing to, this was a new one! Her tail gave a delighted swish, and she fell into step with the buck.

"Tell me everything! Your name, her name- and my congratulations, might I add!"
He was not as surprised by the swan morphing to a mare as he probably could have been. Instead there was nothing but appreciation for the smooth trasition from wing to hoof, bird to mare.

Her buoyant attitude was a bit surprising more than anything, and he stared at her a long moment, before finally finding his voice, deciding instead of being his usual slightly jerky self, to be politer. This was a mare after all, so he didn't want to mis-step in dealing with her.

"I''m Where Only Spirits Roams, and she's Finds-Faults." he paused a moment at the well wishes, a thoughtful sound from him but he didn't elaborate on it. "Thank you, I think. I'm actually not sure if she's... if we're... you know? But, I know she wants this, so that's why I'm out here. To get a blessing for her, and any possible foals she's carrying...or going to carry." he felt out of his depth, but then he wasn't the most social buck.
"Oh, it's going to happen. That's why I'm here~" Roses in Bloom teased, a twinkle in her eyes.
"I'm only called if foals are on their way, which I may only assume they are by my finding you. And believe me, this hasn't guided me wrong so far." Or at all, Rose figured. The MotherFather would not steer her wrong in this journey, that much she knew. There were kin in the swamp who needed her,
and They would not steer her wrong in Their will.

"What is it that you wish for your young? And..." Her expression shifted slightly, appraising the buck. Wondering something over. Her ears pinned, and Rose cocked her head to the side.

"Do you have a brother? Sort of looks like you, but orange?"
He was going to take her word on that, she likely knew how this worked better than he did. He might commune with the spirits of the dead, but that was an entirely different thing than what she did in the end.

He gave a small smile at the question. "For them to not be as stubbornly protective as their mother, as lost in their pursuits as I am, but to love just as deeply and fiercely as we do."

Though there he paused in mid-step at the question of his brother, and nodded his head. "I do. Grim Grinning Ghosts. Why do you ask?" he flicked his ears a little, looking up toward the sound of her voice. He hadn't actually spoken to his brother in a long time. So much so he couldn't recall last he had.
"Then may your children know devotion without obsession, be willing to acquiesce, and to know joy and love in their lifetimes. I offer that as my blessing to you," Roses soothed, her smile bright. At her correct assumption of knowing this one's brother, she gave a delighted giggle, tail flicking. She was getting good at this!

"He sought my advice on a doe he'd not yet courted. Bloodsucker, I believe. Not the most charming name for the MotherFather to give, but a name nonetheless. He seemed rather taken with her. Perhaps you might offer him better advice than I could." She had a fond look in her eye, then gave the zikwa an exaggerated wink. When it was done, the doe was a swan once more, unfurling her wings and taking flight.

Best of luck with your children and your ladylove![/size]

(Aaaand that's a wrap!)
word count: 856