22 Feb 20, 13:27 PM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Floral Flirtations - Lily Corsage Accessories & RP for Mixer Kin  (Read 577 times)

Tara de Draiocht

Re: Floral Flirtations - Lily Corsage Accessories & RP for Mixer Kin
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2020, 09:28:57 PM »
{alt}
❥ PURPLE FOR ME!
Your Kin: End in Fire
How will you ask for your corsage? End in Fire had been in this area for a while, chatting with others here and there. He wanted to get a feel other kins personalities. You learn a lot by observing. He knew gender wasn't a big deal for him, he was more of a personality type buck. Though you wouldn't necessary know that by looking at him.. He was more on the reserved side and quiet. When he had something to say it was to the point. "I would like the purple flower. Thank you."
I hope you find your peace
RIP Grandparents and Uncle

Just not feeling it lately.

luxluna

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2020, 10:01:35 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Moonlit Mystery
How will you ask for your corsage?

Mystery had a glint in her eye at the thought of a new kind of mischief. Bewitching some poor soul with her charms was something she hadn't found much opportunity to try in the past, but there was a first time for everything. She approached without hesitation and asked with a grin, "Is there room for one more at this party?"

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2020, 04:05:19 AM »
{alt}
❥ PURPLE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Dropwing

Dropwing had spent most of her life quite happy with her own company, flitting too and fro, making friends and then darting away again. She wasn’t the sort to stay in one place for long, certainly not long enough to find love.

But she’d heard the word of a mixer and when she didn’t immediately scoff, she stopped to think. It would be nice to find someone for something a little more lasting.

So she arrived at the clearing and waited for her turn to approach. “I believe purple is the colour for me,” Dropwing said to the duo when she had a chance to step forward. Buck or doe, it really didn’t matter as long as they were quick-witted and fun.

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2020, 04:09:50 AM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Sway

Sway had always been a lover but he’d never quite been in love. He always wanted to fall head over heels, give his all to another but the chance had never presented itself. Of course there had been dalliances, all whom he had treated with great respect and caring. But there hadn’t been the real spark of True Love.

“White, please,” he asked softly, trying not to be too obvious in staring at all the kin in attendance. Maybe this would be his chance.

Araucana

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2020, 06:17:05 PM »

It wasn't long before Spirits Gather was calling for back up, grin still upon her face. Caution wasn't thrilled to be enlisted but, this was more for Mama and Papa than it was for her sister. "Hello." She greeted each kin quietly with averted eyes as her sister called out their approach and preference. "Let me tie this for you." Any that tried to make small talk with her were only answered with nods, head shakes and indistinct hums. Caution was too shy for this kind of event, truely.

@Lirilei

@Revien

@Tara de Draiocht
I know the other purples look pink next to Light's but I just couldn't resist tweaking the purple for hers, the others are still purple, Light's is just darker :b

@luxluna

@Ruriska

Lirilei

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2020, 02:36:25 PM »
{alt}
❥ PURPLE FOR ME!
Your Kin: Gray Son

Gray Son looked between the does, and the flowers, and there a quick, no nonsense "Purple." he paused a moment, and as an after thought tacked on a "...please." he was awkward as could be sure, but he wasn't trying to be rude after all. He cleared his throat in mild embarrassment at his behavior. Very unbecoming.

Lirilei

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2020, 03:04:12 PM »
{alt}
❥ PINK FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Follow the Voices

Follow had heard the buzz about something called a mixer and he listened to others talking about what it was supposed to be for, and thought it was interesting. Of course what no one mentioned was the flowers, their colors, or their meanings. So, to have to decide... he found himself caught off guard, and though he tried to pick one based on smell, they all smelled equally as nice. He didn't know what, or even how to choose... but then his mind conjured up the buck who's acquaintance he'd met at the bonfire, and something in him warmed. "Is... there one....that shows I'm interested in other bucks?" other buck a little voice whispered but he ignored it. He didn't even know if the kin with the musical voice was here or not. But that was okay. It didn't hurt to try anyhow he figured. "...if so I'd like that one. Please."

Shiningamisgirl

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2020, 10:23:05 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Dappled Despair

Dappled eyed the ever growing gathering, a myriad of colors and shapes. The perfect place to collect some new stories, and maybe a warm companion for the night. He eyed the proffered flowers, tilting his head as he chose. "A match made under the moonlight? How perfect...but which to choose." He hovered a moment, indecisive and distracted by the noise. Before finally picking the white. "I believe I'll take the white." He liked the symbolism. A pure, innocent, traditional colored flower. A far easier way to start a conversation by picking a subject he was familiar with.

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2020, 10:29:07 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Light in the Ocean

Light was very curious towards this event. He looked around and checked out every kin  just in case his crush was here but the acha was quickly interrupted by two kin he'd never seen before. "Hello!" he said to them both, as he took a few steps backwards. "You two look looovely!" Without worries of being beat up, upon seeing them, he was very positive that the new kin talking to him won't harm him. "May I have......." he trailed off observing the pretty flowers. "Um...THIS ONE!" he squeeled happily as he nosed a white flower. "I bet this beautiful flower, white as the moon, would make me the centre of attention later."

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2020, 10:38:54 PM »
{alt}
❥ PURPLE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Born to Love

Love was well full of love! She had searched long and hard to find someone that believes in love as much as she did. When it was her turn in line, she smiled at the duo and placed her head low. "Purple for me, please, if I may." She can't wait to mingle with the other kin, to try and get to know them.

She quietly wondered if her soul mate was out there tonight for her to meet.

lolternative

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2020, 10:57:44 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Be a Dear

"Hello!" Be a Dear smiled softly as he approached the booth. He didn't want to waste too much time deciding as others were waiting in line and so he settled on the white corsages. "May I have one of those, please?"

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2020, 11:15:53 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Sweet Temptation

The doe was very patient and even let others go first. There seems to be plenty of piles of flowers being offered anyway, and she was in no rush to join the party. Rushing means sweating, and she'd hate to sweat and smell herself. 

When it was her turn to choose, she immediately pointed out to the white flower with her hoof. "Hi, I need this perfect flower on me please!" Sweet Temptation had no idea how or where they were going to place it, and she turned herself around to show her tail. "Are you attaching it here?" and turned around again. "or in my hair?" she asked curiously. but she eventually decided to sit down, before anyone could even reply to her. "I'll shut up now and let you two do your thing."

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2020, 02:47:15 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Dance of Death

Death was in a cheery mood. Her legs were already at work as she did a shuffle dance while standing in line to get her flower. She wasnot particularly looking for love in the air tonight, but instead, she wanted a beautiful commemorative flower piece to take home to show Kiss of Death, and rubbing it in her face that she has yet missed another fun event.

When it was her turn, she looked at the duo standing in front of her and said: "A black flower for me, and to take it home later please." But...Observing their silent response...She giggled and excused herself. "Of course, what was I thinking. 'Tis not Halloween season yet. I don't know if a lot of you know about black flowers. Hm.." she looked at her choices, and made her second choice. "May I have a white pretty flower? Mum will be surprised."

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2020, 03:00:44 PM »
{alt}
❥ WHITE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Never Sleeps

"Spirits Gather," was all he heard and remembered when the other girl spoke to him. Never Sleeps wondered if she was single or in a relationship already but was too chicken to ask her out on the spot, and knowing nothing about her at all, he didn't want to get rejected in-front of all the kin standing behind him in line. He would look like a total sore loser. "Uh, what prefs does she like," he mumbled for no kin to actually hear his question.

"Just uh give me a white one!" he shouted, still feeling his stomach full of butterflies upon seeing Spirits. he couldn't stare directly into her eyes no more, and just looked at the zikwa. "P-please," he said, blushingly.

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2020, 03:11:12 PM »
{alt}
❥ PURPLE FOR ME!
Your Kin:  Guilty Pleasure

"Hi," he called out to both. "Nice to meet you, Guilty Pleasure is my name!" he spoke in a husky voice. "May
I get a purple flower?" As much as he loved seeing all the pretty does showing up for the fun gathering, he did not want to shut anyone out if they end up crushing on him. He will be their date tonight, and will quietly leave in the morning before they wake. Head held high, he was ready to receive a pretty flower as he wagged his tail.