10 Dec 19, 11:02 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gotta Catch 'Em All~ Pokékin!  (Read 115 times)

Araucana

Gotta Catch 'Em All~ Pokékin!
« on: November 22, 2019, 08:23:24 AM »
Gotta Catch 'Em All~ Pokékin!

Come one! Come all! Get in here nerds, so I heard you like Mudkip Pokémon huh? And you're here so PRESUMABLY you're pretty fond our resident swamp goats too. ;'D So what exactly am I offering you fine lovely people today? WELL.

A small age ago I made these little graphics for myself, cause I was theorising what Pokémon types my own kin would be, if they were in fact Pokémon... AND THUS, these were brought into creation:

Hey Arau, isn't that a very fairy heavy, doe heavy and kio heavy team SHHHHHHHHH DON'T LOOK AT ME

NOW, ISN'T THAT NEAT? What's that? You also want your kin shoved into a box with some familiar labels slapped on? Well, first I'd like you to check yourself and make sure you weren't actually looking for a post office but AFTER THAT- wait, wait, you have HOW many kin? Oh sweet Motherfather, hang on.

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A SINGLE TEAM OF SIX POKéKIN.
Per User, for now. Ahahaha yeah, have fun narrowing down from your 329 odd kin. (ilu Moon]

The only exception to this is if you have a 1st gen kin that's a Pokémon cosplay!
Then I'll make them up separately and for freeeee because, well, you gotta have.

Speaking of fees, pebbles currency is still a new experience for me and well, all of us, so I'm just gonna ask for 10 pebbles per kin, aka the equivalent of one raffle ticket from the most recent event. (The Haunted Grove, Halloween Event 2019) You do not have to get all 6 at once or at all.

Also if you're a newbie, aka have under 4 kin, I'll do yours for free! Welcome to the Swamp!

...I think that's everything so, FORM:
Code: [Select]
[whiteblock][size=12pt][b]Notice me chicken-senpai~[/b][/size]
[member=115]Araucana[/member]

[b]User:[/b] that you, or your friend if you gifting
[b]Pokékin:[/b] [url=http://mato.pe/kin/view/kin1]Kin1[/url], [url=http://mato.pe/kin/view/kin2]Kin2[/url], [url=http://mato.pe/kin/view/kin3]Kin3[/url], etc.
[b]Pokékin Types:[/b] Either I can pick for you or you can! List in the same order as above. Any combination of canon types are allowed!
[b]Pebbles:[/b] Add up the cost please!

[b]What's your favourite Pokémon btw?[/b] If you could only pick one![/whiteblock]

Araucana

Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All~ Pokékin!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 08:23:56 AM »
*.*

Araucana

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 08:24:05 AM »
 :hearteyes:

Araucana

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 08:25:03 AM »
 :whee: Open!

Starrydance

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 09:57:19 PM »
Notice me chicken-senpai~
@Araucana

User: Starrydance, MikaMoo, Moonstone Dazzle, Keitii, Araucana
Pokékin: Reaching For the Moon, Blood of Mine, Out of TimeMayFeather Dance
Pokékin Types: Make us a Team <3
Pebbles: 50 Pebbles!

What's your favourite Pokémon btw? R A P I D A S H !

Araucana

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 08:18:41 PM »
@Starrydance
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED

AND BONUS
because, of course and also GIRL I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU PAY FOR POKEKIN OF MY KIN :b

phoe

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 08:40:59 PM »
@Araucana

User: phoe
Pokékin: Bitter Harvest, Nectar-slick, Threat Display, Beetleshell, Silkspun, Cared For
Pokékin Types: Pick for me, please!
Pebbles: 60 pebbles + 40 pebble tip = 100 pebbles total

What's your favourite Pokémon btw? Lugia!

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 09:11:25 PM »
@Araucana

User: Moonstone Dazzle
Pokékin: ShowtimeRoses in Bloom,   The Devil You Know Gecko Grim Grinning Ghosts Swamp Witch
Pokékin Types: Showtime should be fairy, Grim should be ghost, otherwise go nuts!
Pebbles: 120

What's your favourite Pokémon btw? MIMIKYU!

Araucana

« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:28:29 AM »
@phoe
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED

^ Separated

^ Merged Image

Lemme know if you'd like any adjustments/changes! I also considered Bug/Dark or Bug/Poison for Beetleshell but was on the fence with pure Bug. Send pebbles when you're happy!  :-*

Araucana

« Reply #9 on: Today at 05:48:37 AM »
@Moonstone Dazzle
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED

^ Separated

^ Merged Image

-blows kisses- I added normal typing to Showtime cause i tend to equate "animal features" with a fairy to mean +normal typing BUT I can definitely edit to pure fairy if you'd prefer! <3