14 Nov 19, 08:45 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?


Matope

Please login or register.



Author Topic: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER Prizes pg 19  (Read 2673 times)

Moxxiie

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- DAY
« Reply #270 on: November 06, 2019, 03:47:24 AM »
{alt}


She chuckled and shook her head in reply to Keeper. "No need to apologize. Everyone is suspicious at some point in the game. To me, you seem suspicious by trying to throw suspicion onto me. It's just the nature of the game."

She paused, giving thought to her next reply. "Sometimes asking questions is the only way to get interaction started. I ask questions to gauge the answers, though a lot of mine haven't even been heard it seems." Most days she had felt like she'd been speaking and no one had heard her. Now that they had, it was a bit unnerving. "I suppose we shall see where it lands me very soon, but as the day is drawing closer to an end, it's probably time to focus more on voting than explaining myself."

Her attention turned to the others who had already cast their vote. "Merry has offered a lot of insight throughout the entire game. I, for one, don't think she's a wolf. She's put herself out there in the spotlight far too much, stuck her neck out so to speak. That doesn't seem to me what a wolf would do." She nodded at the doe. "I won't be voting for Merry, but as it stands, the votes are against her 3 to 1."

Shatter Me knew her next words would most likely seal her own fate, but she also felt she didn't have a choice. "I am one to try to stick to my choice once it's made, as I did with King. I said yesterday that I agreed with Quiet, and my opinion hasn't changed. I still feel that we made the right decision in voting Wintershadow, and today the vote is Keeper." Her gaze fell back to Keeper. "Although, I have more reason to vote for him today than before."

Re: Are You a Werewolf?
« Reply #271 on: November 06, 2019, 04:07:38 AM »
{alt}
Keeper laughed. "You have voted on accusations of deflection before, so I suppose it shouldn't have been a surprise, although," he licked a shoulder, "I feel my suspicions are quite reasonable. Well, I appreciate that you were willing to explain yourself.

"I'm sorry, Merry Berry; you are not who I would have hoped for. But based on the way you voted yesterday, I imagine you will be looking after yourself, and I must do likewise."
who is the lamb and who is the knife

Mima

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- DAY
« Reply #272 on: November 06, 2019, 04:55:44 AM »
{alt}
She sighed deeply in her response to Keeper and Hunter- with their votes, well...

“You’re correct. I have to. I’m sorry, Keeper, I don’t think you’re a wolf, but the only way I can possibly live is by begging for a tied vote. And, if what I want to be true is- I think your vote has already cost us the game. And you know I don’t like tied votes- I don’t think they go anywhere. My only hope is that there are only two wolves left instead of three, otherwise... We’ve most likely lost, even if this vote is tied.”

She glanced to Good Boy again, now with something more pleading in her eyes. “If you vote for me, or if you don’t vote, two innocent kin will die by tomorrow morning, and the innocents will likely have lost- after all, we know there are multiple wolves remaining- if it’s three, they’ve won. If it’s two, they only need to convince one kin. If you vote for Keeper, one innocent will die over the night, and we may have a chance. Either way, I don’t like the odds.” She breathed out, shakily.

“So... make your choice. I think your allies have damned you either way.”

@lolternative

lolternative

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- DAY
« Reply #273 on: November 06, 2019, 05:02:07 AM »
”I too have grown suspicious of Merry and perhaps it will result in my death in turn, but. I must trust my instinct in this.”

He gave her a soft smile, eyebrows tilted. She had done nothing to wrong him personally but her actions during the course of the game had given him cause for concern.

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- DAY
« Reply #274 on: November 06, 2019, 08:39:22 PM »
Fiend grins into the falling sun. What a wicked pace these kin kept and the level of deception was masterfully done.  "Merry Berry is the next to fall prey to the group's ire, and when the acha is pushed, Shatter Me joins them in a valiant attempt to remain lovers even in death." Fiend stretches and walks to stand between the group of the remaining kin and the murdered ones. It was a good time as any for a recap:

"Before the first night's kill, there was a Cupid who wove the fate of Merry Berry and Shatter Me together. Should one fall, so would the other. If they both survived, to the victors belongs the spoils. The second night, we also saw some additional special roles in play. Allure the Hunter was voted as the first to be lynched. They had napped through the entire game only to be poked awake near the very end by yours truly. And when I whispered into her who she would like to take down with her, she replied, "Whoever voted for me first." And thus Breach was slain in the second night to account for the second death. We are down to six players."

"There are 3 prey and 3 werewolves left. Should night fall, they will kill another. The game is over. Inexplicably, the Seer survives the entire game despite knowing the identity of 3 out of 4 werewolves. Well played everyone."

Fiend motions for Keeper, Eye in the Dark and Good Boy to stand apart from the remaining kin. Goosebumps, his spectral owlcat, prods the "dead" Wintershadow to stand with the special three.

"Congratulations, Werewolves. You have won the game."

A bounty of roasted meat and found fruit awaits the players, both dead and alive. Though the game is at an end, friendships were made and will hopefully continue. As Fiend and Goosebumps saunter off to enjoy the changing season, he calls over his shoulder, "Remember their faces should you play with them again in a game of bluff and deceit." Fiend shifts and an eaglehound is seen chasing the specter.

((OOC: Posts will be tallied and a ticket list compiled and rolled for soon.

Feel free to respond IC))

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »
For each post, you will receive a ticket. Additional tickets will be given out for various categories:
Number of posts per player:

6   blue
21   phoe
5   anemosagkelos
14   Ryuukishin
18   Naberius
10   Scaramouche Fandango
2   SilverShieldwolf
7   luxluna
11   lolternative
13   zeflamigo
12   Dawns_Stars145
22   Mima
7   Syrcaid
12   Lirilei
2   Shaddaling
1   Anhelisk
12   Ruriska
7   Tara de Draiocht
13   Moxxiie
11   Baneful
6   Owlsomniac
8   stella cinere
1   Starrydance
2   erraticpants

+5 for Exceptional Roleplaying:

Luxluna
Naberius
Mima
Zeflamigo

+5 for Winning Team:

Phoe
LuxLuna
lolternative
Ryuukishin

+5 Best Death:

Zeflamigo



fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2019, 08:19:20 PM »
Final ticket list amount:

6   blue
26   phoe
5   anemosagkelos
19   Ryuukishin
23   Naberius
10   Scaramouche Fandango
2   SilverShieldwolf
17   luxluna
16   lolternative
23   zeflamigo
12   Dawns_Stars145
27   Mima
7   Syrcaid
12   Lirilei
2   Shaddaling
1   Anhelisk
12   Ruriska
7   Tara de Draiocht
13   Moxxiie
11   Baneful
6   Owlsomniac
8   stella cinere
1   Starrydance
2   erraticpants

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2019, 08:33:25 PM »
TICKETS:
(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2019, 08:41:58 PM »
Rolled 1d268 : 125, total 125


(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:04 PM »
1. Zeflamigo
2.
3.
4.
 5.

Rolled 1d245 : 56, total 56

(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2019, 08:45:34 PM »
1. Zeflamigo
2. Ryuukishin
3.
4.
5.

Rolled 1d226 : 127, total 127

(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2019, 08:47:17 PM »
1. Zeflamigo
2. Ryuukishin
3. Mima
4.
5.
6.

Rolled 1d199 : 158, total 158

(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2019, 08:48:31 PM »
1. Zeflamigo
2. Ryuukishin
3. Mima
4. Tara de Draiocht
5.
6.

Rolled 1d192 : 111, total 111

(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2019, 08:49:39 PM »
1. Zeflamigo
2. Ryuukishin
3. Mima
4. Tara de Draiocht
5. Dawn_Stars145
6.

Rolled 1d180 : 139, total 139

(click to show/hide)

fluo

Re: Are You a Werewolf?- GAME OVER
« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2019, 08:54:18 PM »



(Skull round, Brown Sharp, Red Sharp)

Congratulations, Winners! Thank you for playing. Hopefully we will see you all for the next round of Werewolf in the near future. Since there was such a stellar turnout and great quality of writing from everyone, Starrydance  colored some additional wolves for the prize pot. Kiokote is by Ryuukishin while Starry colored the two achas and wolves. Winners, respond with your preference list for the kin and wolves.


1. @zeflamigo
2. @Ryuukishin
3. @Mima
4. @Tara de Draiocht
5. @Dawns_Stars145
6. @Ruriska