22 Nov 19, 07:47 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Champion's Hunting Party (Resting; no new orders.)  (Read 806 times)

Re: Champion's Hunting Party
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 07:44:50 PM »
@Starrydance Hi hi! Could you edit in Hallowed's image for when I'm free to pick up items again? Thank you so much!  :-*
who is the lamb and who is the knife

Starrydance

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 11:07:08 PM »
@Ryuukishin
@Starrydance Hi hi! Could you edit in Hallowed's image for when I'm free to pick up items again? Thank you so much!  :-*

Oops! Done <3

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2019, 09:06:17 PM »
@zeflamigo With an overprotective Acha for a mother and an imposing (no pun intended) Totoma for a father, Champion was eager to include Trim in the hunt and speak of shared experiences. Her children seemed far removed from her own upbringing; they shrugged off duty and responsibility as easily as an owlcat shed its fur, but they had a good heart and (so they claimed) an allergy to letting injustices lie, and she couldn't ask for more than that.

They take down a spoonbill together. It is well done, and Trim has a vivid pelt to call his own.

(Please let me know if an adjustment would make you happier! :>)

@Wyrm @Starrydance Thank you guys for your patience! If you don't mind another wait, please feel free to send pebbles!

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2019, 09:06:24 PM »
The hunt is successful, and the family turn their attentions to preservation, distribution, and rest.

The shop is currently closed to new orders.

Starrydance

Re: Champion's Hunting Party (Resting; no new orders.)
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2019, 12:25:37 AM »
Sent! Hype! <3

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2019, 03:24:20 AM »
@Wyrm With the help of Beast's keen senses, the party is able to track down another hunter.

zeflamigo

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2019, 12:21:56 PM »
@Ryuukishin

aaaaaaah he looks so lovely thank you so much!!! your story was so wonderful too, i love everything about this!

Wyrm

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2019, 01:32:21 PM »
Quote from: Ryuukishin

Oh, that looks absolutely stunning, thank you so much!! ;v; Beast will be nice and warm in her den all winter - and she'll take it off when it's time to go hunting!!

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2019, 03:55:57 AM »
@Starrydance Stormrider and Dragonslayer know how critical it is to impress (and woo) other kin; they are all over the buck, taking measurements, splashing dyes, arguing about whether this or that would accent him more, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. Suspire just barely refrains from rolling her eyes, but she still offers her aid; in the end, it is her steady eye and firm instructions that allow them to finish their project.

"See this fringe?" Suspire's voice is severe. "The dye will fade with time, so take good care of it."

Starrydance

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2019, 05:06:03 PM »
@Ryuukishin
@Starrydance Stormrider and Dragonslayer know how critical it is to impress (and woo) other kin; they are all over the buck, taking measurements, splashing dyes, arguing about whether this or that would accent him more, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. Suspire just barely refrains from rolling her eyes, but she still offers her aid; in the end, it is her steady eye and firm instructions that allow them to finish their project.

"See this fringe?" Suspire's voice is severe. "The dye will fade with time, so take good care of it."

Aahh its perfection <3

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2019, 10:36:03 PM »
@Mima "Well, well; I didn't expect to see you again so soon." Keeper smiled at the lavender doe, his breathing heavy as a result of the torn carcass he carried. He was generally not one for hunting; while scavenging came to him naturally, the taste of warm flesh alone was not worth the expense of energy, or the risks and ramifications of injury, for his solitary lifestyle. But he had returned home after months of travel to find his daughter expecting, and he knew better than to deny her impulses. When the hunting party passed, he slipped within their numbers.

Night had come early, with promises of colder days to come. Prey had been difficult to track, and even more difficult to fell; by the time one had been taken down, competitors stalked them through the darkness. One, made bold by hunger, lunged to pilfer the kill, and was quickly made to regret its choice.

"This belongs to you, I think," he said, nosing forward the pelt that had resulted from the encounter. "Your tendency towards scrutiny certainly kept me on my toes. I hope the next time we meet, we won't be at odds."

He adjusted the carcass on his back, resuming his journey back home.

"Until then, Wolfsbane."

(Please let me know if an adjustment would make you happier! :> And of course, 100% let me know if you're not a fan and I can remove it!)