PB's Plots -;; open
03 Jul 22, 10:42 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: PB's Plots -;; open  (Read 202 times)

peanutbutter

PB's Plots -;; open
« on: March 06, 2022, 12:52:03 PM »
Legendary tracker and endless source of sobbing

About me RP Wise: I'm pretty slow due to work in the spring/falls - it gets extremely busy and I get stressed easily due to it and spend my weekends decompressing. I'm the fastest to reply in the winter and summer, but if you're ok with slow replies then please hit me up! I'm generally focused on the two I'm trying to get ascended (particularly Timorous!!), but if I super duper like a pair I might try for a RP.

About blessings: I can try to get them in the summer/winter but otherwise I tend to not due to aforementioned slowness.

Contact: DM here on the forums or find me in the matope discord and shoot me a friend request - I can't accept or directly DM anyone due to my privacy settings on discord, need to be friends first!

[naming dreams] [pairings] [journal]

peanutbutter

Re: PB's Plots -;; wip atm
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 12:52:20 PM »
RP Tracker here

peanutbutter

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 12:52:43 PM »
The never-ending life project of By The Roots, the groves are a series of, well, groves that are dotted amongst the swamp. Extremely easy to stumble into, and with no real rhyme or reason to their placing or theme, they're often small and idyllic places of meticulously planted and maintained trees, plants, and flowers. All kin are welcome to them, given that they don't do anything to destroy them outright, and if one is lucky, they may stumble upon the creator or one of the many denizens of these groves.

ooc:
The groves are a series of groves scattered across the swamp, created by By the Roots with help from Dauntless and Timorous! Anyone is welcome to mention them or rp in them, but since they're where I plant most of my kin, I figured I would make a small post.

The groves run on Who's Line is it Anyways rules - everything is made up and the (finer) points don't matter. There can be as many from 5 to 25 groves dotted across the land, all of them as different or similar as desired. None really exist in any specific spot in particular, they're in an ever varying state of flux.

By the Roots, Dauntless, and Bouquet are almost exclusively found in the groves.
Fragile, Keep Guard, Last Rose, and Come Again are in and out - they may be there, they may not.
Soft Words and Blurs and Stains will occasionally be in them, and know By the Roots.
Timorous is almost exclusively in them, but we're gonna move her eventually for Ascension Plot Reasons.

peanutbutter

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 12:55:05 PM »
Timorous Legendary Ascension

Quick Personality blurb: Sweet, kind, extremely nervous and timid. Has a hard time talking to other kin but she really, really wants to. Trying to learn how to move out of her own isolated safe space into the general world. Wants to help others, and has an intense love of flowers!

Has: 17/50pts

Planned/In Progress:
+3 for wolf dream
+5 for Big Realization Solo

Still Needed: 25pts

Plots wanted:
Someone to come tell her about the mother's club! She will join, she just has no idea that it exists due to the fact she tends to stay pretty isolated in the groves. smiles x2

Please just come talk to her in general I need her to meet more kin!

RP Oriented plot breeding with a rude/mean/evil(?) buck who is also incredibly charming! Something of a situation that starts with Timorous being charmed, and eventually she realizes that he is Not That Great and gives him the boot. Or he just leaves, and she has to pick herself up together afterwards. This I would want a breeding, would even RLC it! This is like, a pipe dream though but if anyone is interested I suppose! smiles

Other notes:
Want a lifemate for her at some point...
Also more pets besides other daughter!

peanutbutter

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 12:57:10 PM »
Dusk Wave Legendary Ascension

Quick personality blurb: Quiet, hardworking, and filled with so much self-doubt and loathing that it's a surprise he's still functioning. Tends to get a little too in his head, but makes for a great secret keeper. Surprisingly soft if you get him talking.

Has: 0/50

Planned/In Progress:
+1-5 Solo with his daughter pushing him to The Cres
+...idk how many but a shuppy dream. do these count? I hope they do.

Still Needed: 50

Plots wanted:
A greeter from The Cres to meet him when he wanders over! He'll become a scout in the end

More interaction! Preferably chatty kin and upbeat kin - he's very quiet and lost in his own head, and needs someone to pull him out.

Literally anything honestly

Other notes:
this grabbed me by the throat and wont let go, i dont know why. he's the biggest secondary priority ever. i thought i would do bouquet first tbh
eventually want to get him some edits to match the ocean/water theme

peanutbutter

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 08:19:05 PM »
Hold post in case I decide I need more ascensions to torture myself with.