Would you rather?
09 Dec 21, 05:21 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Would you rather?  (Read 316 times)

Scaramouche Fandango

• 2489 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scaramouche Fandango
  • Discord Name: kaiju #9562
  • Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
Re: Would you rather?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2021, 06:58:29 AM »
Gloves! My hair’s long enough to insulate the back of my neck.

Would you rather go swimming in the ocean or in a pool?

fluo

• 3796 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To fluo
  • Discord Name: waterblue#2659
  • Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Snoop Snoop : Obviously, blue caught you snooping around where you shouldn't.
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 01:58:30 PM »
Ocean to see the friends under the waves.

Would you rather marathon all seasons of Keeping up with the Kardashians or 10 seasons of Cops?

Anhelisk

• 3331 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Anhelisk
  • Ishda / Gilded
  • Discord Name: Anhelisk#5955
  • Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
    Puzzle Champ Puzzle Champ : Earned by being the FIRST to complete any forum Puzzle Hunt!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 01:58:42 AM »
Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Fuck Cops!

Would you rather have your food be perfectly salted every time, or always the perfect temperature?

Mei Diane

• 369 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mei Diane
  • Discord Name: Thiccy Mei#1763
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2021, 06:25:06 AM »
Perfect temperature, you can have your food perfectly salted all you want but there are some food that just don't taste right unless its just the right temperature.

Would you rather only be able to drink prune juice with your every meal or only be able to eat prunes for every meal but drink any drink you would like?
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Anhelisk

• 3331 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Anhelisk
  • Ishda / Gilded
  • Discord Name: Anhelisk#5955
    Puzzle Champ Puzzle Champ : Earned by being the FIRST to complete any forum Puzzle Hunt!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 04:06:37 AM »
Ooh. Prune juice with my meals. I can still drink anything I want when I'm not having a meal!

Would you rather never snack, or never sit down for a proper meal?

Mei Diane

• 369 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 04:08:23 AM »
Never snack. At first I was going to say no proper meals but then I remembered that me and my boyfriend's family have meals together and I wouldn't wanna miss that.

Would you rather be a mammal(not human) or a reptile?

Dawns_Stars145

• 659 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dawns_Stars145
  • Discord Name: Panthersclaw #3502
  • Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
    Kin Count: 25 Kin Count: 25 : Earned by receiving your 25th kin. 1/4th of the way to 100!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Species: Acha Species: Acha : Earned by owning at least one Acha!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2021, 01:04:51 AM »
Non Human Mammal! I could be a goat!

Would you rather eat only yellow foods or only drink all your meals?
Hope you have a good day :D

Mei Diane

• 369 pebbles
  • View Inventory
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2021, 04:35:10 AM »
You really tortured me with this one lol
I'm going to have to go with eat only yellow foods though, since I'm sure that having to drink all of my meals would make me sick to my stomach.

Would you rather have a missing arm or a missing leg?

Kinu

• 1207 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kinu
  • Tipsy Prophet
  • Discord Name: Kinu
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2021, 12:23:17 AM »
A missing arm. I'm already really clumsy so I feel like I would struggle more losing a leg.

Would you rather have your dream job or your dream house?

Mei Diane

• 369 pebbles
  • View Inventory
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2021, 05:18:40 AM »
My dream house, I already don't believe in myself that I can acquire, achieve, and maintain my dream job, id rather just have the house then the constant fear ill lose the only dream I have.

would you rather loose all your memories with no chance of regaining them or only remember your bad memories?