21 Apr 21, 04:41 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kiss Kiss Fall in Love! :: make more bunnies with Kiss Kiss  (Read 141 times)

Jun

• 1681 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jun
    • View Profile
    • jun the obscure (art blog)
  • Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Kin count: 300 Kin count: 300 : Earned by receiving your 300th kin.
    Species: Zikwa Species: Zikwa : Earned by owning at least one Zikwa!
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
Kiss Kiss Fall in Love! :: make more bunnies with Kiss Kiss
« on: April 01, 2021, 03:07:13 PM »
April comes and so does the Easter bunny - not really, it's just Kiss Kiss, but she might also bring eggs*. >_>;;
*But like only IC'ly 'cos I prefer adult-only for edited breedings, sorry ;A;

I have a fever and the only cure is more bunnies! If you'd like bunnies too, come and make some pairs with Kiss Kiss, and maybe one of us will get lucky in CC!

Code: [Select]
[img]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/amorpheous/kisskiss_uncert.png[/img]
Just remember, Kiss Kiss will snuggle and cuddle you, but Kiss Kiss's true love will always be carrots.

...Ok, Kiss Kiss is obviously (NPC Polyvore contest semi) Chuu Chuu from GaiaOnline. She's a breathlessly excitable bunny of a kin, full of wonder and prey instincts and a masochistic streak - I mean what. I'm not looking for anything in particular, just pretty matches. I honestly may not put any of them into CC this month, but it seemed like a thematic time to put this up, and any approved pairs can be put into CC any time (my prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked!). I know a bunch of people have been talking about wanting bunnies, so maybe we can try to get you bunnies, let's see! <3

Jun

• 1681 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jun
    • View Profile
Re: Kiss Kiss Fall in Love! :: make more bunnies with Kiss Kiss
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 03:07:30 PM »
:: RELATIONS

Kiss Kiss is 1st Gen, so hopefully it won't be as hard to check relations without the Kindex. QAQ She's had a few clutches, but not many of her kids have bred. Just in case, here are all the relations I can remember... On the off-chance that your Kin is actually related to her in some way, I'm generally fine with anything outside of "siblings, first cousins, parents/children, grandparents/grandchildren, aunts or uncles/nephews or nieces," and great-etc.-grands. She also won't really care if your Kin has had relations with her relations. <A> It'll go in one ear and out the other, generally (unless your Kin is a like a lifemate to them or something).

Children ::
x Bark [ Kiss Kiss BARK :: Puppy Love | Cinnamon Roll | Foggy - Beauty Past Compare | Warren Peace ]
x Thrill of the Hunt [ Kiss Kiss Fall in Love :: Dire | Fall in Love | Chaser | Another Love - Love Me Once ]
x Tincture [ Kiss it Better (Mock) :: Kiss Cure - Little Hurt ]

Grandchildren ::
Cinnamon Roll x Pity [ Charity :: Sit | Puppy Kisses | Roll Over | Play Dead ]

Jun

• 1681 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 03:07:42 PM »
I may take some time to reply to offers - I'm just really busy right now! QAQ I'm usually quite picky just 'cos I've got so many kin aahhh but I'm gonna try to relax for this one. XD In the case that I'm just not into how the kin in an offer look with her, I'll try to counter-offer (but if you'd rather not take counter-offers, just let me know!) - it's just really hard without the Kindex. >A< Whatever it is, I'll definitely do my best to reply to everything in time for the April CC thread (although do feel free to put an approved pair into CC anytime)! u3u<3

If it so happens that a Kiss Kiss pair actually gets CC'd in the course of the month, I'll make a note here so anyone with a Kiss Kiss pair can swap it out!

Same-sex pairs note: Kiss Kiss is also open to both mocks and flower breedings, but I'm not sure they're accepted for CC. 8D;; But feel free to offer for mocks and flowers if you'd like, and we can save the pairs for whatever is applicable. u3u<3 Kiss Kiss is also not like...that picky, but I think she'd prefer to be the mom in flower breedings 'cos I'm not sure she'd figure out how it works the other way, so I'd prefer that too. [Addendum: Flower pairs have been confirmed for the CC thread, we just have to wait and see what the specifics are! I have to confess I can't really afford flowers...because...I have a million RP pairs who already need flowers that I'm saving up for and my rate of pebble acquisition is...not good...but we can discuss it when the specifics are out if you'd like! I'm always good with mocks as well~]

Okay, now it's OPEN, feel free to post anytime! =;B

kuropeco

• 96 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To kuropeco
    • View Profile
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 03:36:37 PM »
come on u kno I had to (also here are my kin for easy viewing re: counter offers https://matope-swamp.com/forums/index.php?topic=1555.0)

and two mock ideas:

PandoraTalie

• 1727 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To PandoraTalie
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: Pandora Talie#3703
  • Kin Count: 25 Kin Count: 25 : Earned by receiving your 25th kin. 1/4th of the way to 100!
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Kin Artist Kin Artist : Earned by drawing art of any kin!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 03:41:33 PM »

He's based on the Gaia NPC Fluery  8)

Shaddaling

• 1399 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Shaddaling
  • Art work by Corn
    • View Profile
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 04:14:52 PM »

wolf and rabbit maybe?

LOLLI qAq

• 1006 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LOLLI qAq
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: LOLLI qAq
  • Kin Count: 100 Kin Count: 100 : Earned by receiving your 100th kin. You're really in it now!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 04:21:28 PM »

*cough*  :-*

Aria Starstone

• 10 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Aria Starstone
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: AriaS
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 06:59:30 PM »

Mock Idea:
Pink Jackalopes >>
<3

hybridic

• 197 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To hybridic
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: harpbrarian#6128
  • Kin Count: 100 Kin Count: 100 : Earned by receiving your 100th kin. You're really in it now!
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 09:04:05 PM »
soft soft pink friends?

Journal is current if you want to counter!

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 03:21:04 AM »
-silent screamings heard from the real world-

uhh a mock offer?
catbuns

*gentle touch* ;n;~
My kin are not related to her. Feel free to counter mix and match.
Hekking busy irl ; Can reach me on Discord

Jun

• 1681 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2021, 03:33:08 PM »
QAQ<3<3 Aaahh I'm so happy!! I apologise for the amount of form messaging about to take place lmao

@kuropeco I'm...I'm gonna have to opt for Hop to It because...bunny ear tips peeking out of floof hair... QAQ<3<3 And I love how Windy and her look together too, their markings are so cute! Pastel buns... Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pairs down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3 If we can find any throwbacks we like, we can update the form, too!

@PandoraTalie Yes pls give me that Gaia NPC pair goodness, I love Blushweaver and they look so cute together! QAQ<3<3 Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pair down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3

@Shaddaling Wolf and rabbit yes! Kiss Kiss loves...predators... QAQ Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pair down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3 If we can find any throwbacks we like, we can update the form, too!

@LOLLI qAq Oh c'mere you!  :-* Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pair down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3

@Aria Starstone Waahh Sugar High's markings are just too cute with her, and I think Dances Through Shadows would make really pretty kids with her too! Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pairs down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3 If we can find any throwbacks we like, we can update the form, too!

@hybridic Hi yes I love everything about them down to their namesss ;A;<3<3 Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pair down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3 If we can find any throwbacks we like, we can update the form, too!

@FrostyPeaches *SCREAM* I love catbunsss QAQ<3<3 Their markings are SO cute together! I also love Charisma with her, they could make such cute confetti buns aaahh! Thank you so much for your offer! ;A;<3<3 I'll note the pairs down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3

Muffinsbaby

• 244 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Muffinsbaby
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: Caeline#1476
    Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2021, 06:19:28 PM »
Kiss Kiss & Night

Crosspost \o/

LOLLI qAq

• 1006 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LOLLI qAq
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: LOLLI qAq
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2021, 07:09:45 PM »

... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Jun

• 1681 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2021, 12:53:12 PM »

@Muffinsbaby Waah you already know, but I love this!! I'll note the pair down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3

@LOLLI qAq I like the way you say that like it's a problem... >3>;; They're both bae but I think Pear Flower's colours would go so prettily with Kiss Kiss, so that one, please! I'll note the pair down if that's alright - and please do feel free to put them into CC anytime! My prefs are Edited Adult-only, and do put me down to grab a blessing if picked. u3u<3