15 Apr 21, 03:52 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snailshell & her sisters  (Read 162 times)

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sheepcakes
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
  • Discord Name: sheepcakes#3947
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
Snailshell & her sisters
« on: January 17, 2021, 05:57:52 PM »
Making a thread for Snailshell and her siblings specifically because they're my most plotty family.

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
Re: Snailshell & her sisters
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »
{alt}
Snailshell doesn't really fling. A buck needs to join her harem to breed with her. Unless he is an acha, Snailshell will consider a fling for acha.
Snailshell is also open to mock breedings with other ladies because it'd make her proud to know the Motherfather used her to create new kin.
A buck joining her harem does not need to be monogamous, but he cannot be involved in romance or breedings with one of Snailshell's family. Non-family tribe members are ok.

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 05:58:17 PM »
{alt}
Silver Tracks will fling with anyone, of any gender. She does need to get her first breeding though, but in the mean time she can gather a line.
She is not the settle down type but she is pretty lovey dovey toward her partners.

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 05:58:38 PM »
{alt}
Spider's Web will also fling with anyone of any gender. She wants to have so many kids.
Spider's Web is more about friends with benefits or outright flings than romance.

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 05:58:50 PM »
Post 5?

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 05:59:04 PM »
Post 6

sheepcakes

• 3491 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • The Cake Mage of Sheep
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »
I for sure will not need more than 7 posts and if somehow I hecked up I can just make a whole new thread