[Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
23 Sep 21, 01:44 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25  (Read 2093 times)

CelestialRequiem

• 276 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To CelestialRequiem
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Kin Count: 1 Kin Count: 1 : Earned by receiving your first kin.
Re: [Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2020, 07:29:53 PM »
I GIVE THANKS FOR YOU ALL!
Your Username: CelestialRequiem
Preference List: ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Anhelisk
Thank you for: The breeding you got for Heart and Sacred was kind of the start of me getting back into matope and I’m so glad for it. Also, you asked me about my quest kin and getting to blabber about her, even just a little bit, always makes my day.

Preference List: ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Ruriska
Thank you for: We don’t talk often, but it’s always a delight when we do. You have a lot of fun plots and always put so much work into all of them.

I appreciate YOU: @sheepcakes
Thank you for: We've mostly just talked about pairs, but they are some very good pairs. I'm looking forward to getting some butch-y Snailshell family action >B)

Kinu

• 1882 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kinu
  • Discord Name: Kinu
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2020, 10:37:30 PM »
Your Username: Kinu
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
Thank you for: WOAH. Look here buddy. Here comes the emotion train to smoosh us beneath its steely, loving, wheels. ILU SO DANG MUCH. Like. I cannot even. We have been friends for SO FRIGGIN LONG and I look forward to an eternity of friendship still to come because we are absolutely immortal. Even if we don't talk all the time our check-ins are always so full of care, love, and a heartfelt connection you can't just get out of any old friendship box. I'm tellin' you what. That's no knock-off. That's truetrueblue business and I cherish you so much! Thank you for always being so dang amazing. I'm lucky to have someone so Ruripuri-Rurikins in my life. <3

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @wander
Thank you for: Hey, HEY YOU. ILU dangit. We have also shared a long friendship full of so many good memories. Anytime I see purple hair or rainbows I think of those two, YOU KNOW THE ONES, and I get some serious nostalgia happiness. Haha. Anywho, you are an amazingly awesome person and I feel so lucky to call you my friend. Here's to many more! <3

I appreciate YOU: @Starrydance
Thank you for: You are one of the kindest people I know, an amazingly sweet person with so much love for others and that really shines through. Thank you for always being so exceptional and thank you for being a wonderful friend as well. You deserve so much happiness and more! <3

xSakura Serenityx

• 105 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To xSakura Serenityx
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2020, 10:41:24 PM »
Your Username:xSakura Serenityx
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 5 dova fish 4
I appreciate YOU: @PandoraTalie
Thank you for: There are not enough words to express how much I appreciate your friendship. There were times we went months without talking to each other due to our own busy lives but we always pick back up like it’s only been a day. I know we will always be there for each other no matter what and that is something I truly treasure. I hope our friendship will last until we are shaking canes at young whipper snappers! xD;;; xox

purplerosesbeauty

• 1751 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To purplerosesbeauty
  • Discord Name: purpleroses#3068
  • Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Kin Count: 100 Kin Count: 100 : Earned by receiving your 100th kin. You're really in it now!
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2020, 10:59:26 PM »
Your Username: purplerosesbeauty
I appreciate YOU: @Yuno
Thank you for: wonderful wife, you've been so strong and i'm v proud of you <3 all the love

I appreciate YOU: @Keitii
Thank you for: you n yr wife have have been great buds to me over the last year or so and i love yall a lot <3 keep being awesome!! much love

I appreciate YOU: @Araucana
Thank you for: being a great chickie mama who understands... the bird love <3 keep being amazing! lots of love

Lunafea

• 93 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lunafea
  • Discord Name: Luna
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2020, 11:24:47 PM »
Your Username: Lunafea
I appreciate YOU: @FrostyPeaches
Thank you for: for being the reason I have most.my.kin, you are the best bby <3

Thank you for: for putting up with my crazy feather wins LMAO also just being amazing and sharing kin with me <3

I appreciate YOU: @SilverShieldwolf
Thank you for: for winning me a winter box ToT <3333 it was such a surprise and so made my day!
I like fat feesh

lilacfishie

• 2832 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lilacfishie
  • media vita in morte sumus
  • Discord Name: lilacfishie#4011
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2020, 11:58:57 PM »
Your Username: lilacfishie
Preference List: phoe fancy box, ryuukishin boxpile, blue boxpile, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, maxx bag, beejoux bag, blue bag, owlsomniac bag, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box
I appreciate YOU: @Anhelisk
Thank you for: reaching out to me and having fun conversations over DM. It makes me feel like part of the community and not just on the outside looking in.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, ryuukishin boxpile, blue boxpile, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, maxx bag, beejoux bag, blue bag, owlsomniac bag, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box
I appreciate YOU: @Beejoux
Thank you for: tolerating my shitposting lol. But also for being so kind and thinking of me, like when you surprised me with Sea Sighed's accessory.

I appreciate YOU: @Moonstone Dazzle
Thank you for: having fun conversations with me about lolita fashion and other stuff. You and Katie are seriously such a delight and I love seeing your messages in the discord.

LOLLI qAq

• 213 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LOLLI qAq
  • Discord Name: LOLLI qAq
  • Kin Count: 100 Kin Count: 100 : Earned by receiving your 100th kin. You're really in it now!
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
    Kin Artist Kin Artist : Earned by drawing art of any kin!
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2020, 12:04:33 AM »
Your Username: LOLLI qAq
I appreciate YOU: @fluo
Thank you for: You have been a lifeline back to the swamp, one of my biggest cheerleaders with Whizbang, and Matope's brightest light.  Everything about you has made 2020 so much brighter. I can't wait for even more years of friendship. <3

Thank you for: WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN. Thank you forever and for always for being my plot pal and overall lovely, amazing, and brilliant friend.

I appreciate YOU: @Muffinsbaby 
Thank you for: ;A;; <333 i don't even know what to SAY! You're so sweet and so talented and so funny and just The Best. I don't even know what I'd do without you at this point, y'feel??? I'm so lucky to have you in my life. (Also please hug your boy for me. He's so sweet and wonderful too ??) Ilu 5ever

wander

• Butterfly Progenitor
  • 571 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To wander
  • Cryptid of Many Eyes
  • Discord Name: Wander#7879
    Kin Artist Kin Artist : Earned by drawing art of any kin!
    Species: Acha Species: Acha : Earned by owning at least one Acha!
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2020, 12:09:27 AM »
Your Username: Wander
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag
I appreciate YOU: @Araucana
Thank you for: I love you, I love your chickens, I love hearing you slowly get better every day ♥

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag
I appreciate YOU: @Kinu
Thank you for: I LOVE YOU AND I'm so happy we keep and touch when we can. OTP Forever!!!

I appreciate YOU: @Arashi 
Thank you for: We've been frriends for so long, and you deserves a little more this year ♥♥

(It was too hard to choose only three Q_Q)

I was Nerpin; Now I'm Wander.
I will answer both!

Scaramouche Fandango

• 1693 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scaramouche Fandango
  • Discord Name: kaiju #9562
  • Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2020, 12:10:04 AM »
Your Username: Scaramouche Fandango
I appreciate YOU: @Corn
Thank you for: Dickens.

No, really. So much of my teenage development happened in Dickens. I know Bam drew 'em but you were such a crucial part of the heart and soul of the place that I associate it with you more than anyone. You made such an impact on me as a person, helped open me up to new perspectives and a new appreciation for both the color orange and for the Mountain Goats... and for all kinds of experiences with the vastness that is the creative process. You made my world a lot more colorful, both figuratively and literally.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag,  owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, maxx bag
Thank you for: when my grandmother died, you were the first person I told because I knew I could run to you for comfort. I've felt that way for years. I remember you telling me about stupid stuff you and Katie did before you were together and it made me super happy for you but also a little... well, jealous, because I wanted to be in that car, too, making goofs in the back seat and generally palling around. Getting to finally hug you was the best thing that happened to me in 2020.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag,  owlsomniac bag, maxx bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @LOLLI qAq
Thank you for: letting me into your life. Getting to hear about you and your family- god, I remember when Gwen was just a wee babby you posted about from time to time. Getting to see how you've all grown and changed and just become the kind of mom that if that was in my cards I wish I would be. But you're more than that, you're not just a parent, and you know that. Getting to see your art develop and how you've become even cooler somehow over the years.

AstoriaFallen

• 765 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To AstoriaFallen
  • Life, Love & Literature
    • The Other Side of the Looking Glass
  • Discord Name: AstoriaFallen#1217
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2020, 12:57:34 AM »

Your Username: AstoriaFallen
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5,
I appreciate YOU: @Yuki
Thank you for: being such a bad ass. You really are one of a kind. <3 never change!

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5,
I appreciate YOU: @lolternative
Thank you for: everything. We have been through quite a lot and I'm so thankful we have each other! Love you.

I appreciate YOU: @Valkymie
Thank you for: being a great friend! I've enjoyed the years I've gotten to know you. May we have many more <3
[/quote]
Semi-Hiatus for 2020
Poke me on Discord for a quicker response

HuniPi

• 552 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To HuniPi
  • Discord Name: randonimity #2751
    Kin count: 4 Kin count: 4 : Earned by receiving your 4th kin. You're no longer a newbie!
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2020, 01:54:39 AM »
Your Username: HuniPi
Preference List: blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, owlsomniac bag, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, phoe fancy box, corn box, araucana box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @anemosagkelos
Thank you for: being the sweet, patient, and lovely soul that you are. You put up with so much of my nonsense and ramblings and I am forever grateful for these past however many years you've been in my life <3

Preference List: blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, owlsomniac bag, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, phoe fancy box, corn box, araucana box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @fluo
Thank you for: being an ear to talk with and a shoulder to cry on. I am so grateful for your generosity be it with your time or attention despite how hectic and busy you are. You rock!

I appreciate YOU: @Aria Starstone
Thank you for: being so inspirational, open, and understanding. I admire your empathy and insight and will forever be grateful for your presence and the strength of your character.

FrostyPeaches

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2020, 02:20:47 AM »
Your Username: FrostyPeaches
Preference List: phoe fancy box, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, blue boxpile, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, corn box, beejoux bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, blue bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Lunafea 
Thank you for:
feaaaa thank you for our angel's wistas meeting. what will i do without you. your support all these years (whether we srs bsns or derp like dumb doofs ) enabled me to break my limits as a human and excel and still be dumbass at the same time lmao. =w= i ap-peach-iate you!

I appreciate YOU: @Owlsomniac
Thank you for:
hey owli, i was a fan of your art style and colouring skills since space monsters shop. now you're a colourist at matope too. i throw you into the spotlight cuz you need a shoutout for all that you do =w= ohana means family. family means nobody gets left behind..or forgotten.. may the dicegods roll your name in my favour to win you a small gift this winter. <3

I appreciate YOU: @sheepcakes
Thank you for:
you really are the mage of sheep (and goats and magic). any shops we're both active in -you're always super nice to me- QnQ i dont know how to express my gratitude to you with words so here is a gif link just for you. OwO;;;;

Hekking busy irl ;A;

Dawns_Stars145

• 47 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dawns_Stars145
  • Discord Name: Panthersclaw #3502
  • Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
    Kin Count: 25 Kin Count: 25 : Earned by receiving your 25th kin. 1/4th of the way to 100!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Species: Acha Species: Acha : Earned by owning at least one Acha!
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2020, 02:24:57 AM »
Your Username: Dawns_Stars145
Thank you for: Being such a sweet loveable bean of a person! Your drunk ramblings are full of so much sweetness and joy I can't help but smile when I read them.  :happyblush:

I appreciate YOU: @Keitii
Thank you for: just being here as the kind person you are  :whee:

I appreciate YOU: @zeflamigo
Thank you for: Being a good friend. I know we haven't talked much, but I appreciate how nice you have been to me.  :happyblush:

It was so hard to narrow it down to three people. If I could,  I would put everyone in. All you guys have been so nice and welcoming, and I am so happy to be here in this community! I love you all! Here's to another year of goats! Happy Holidays everyone!  :party:
Hope you have a good day :D

Ravenous13

• 327 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ravenous13
  • I am here. You are there. We are both somewhere.
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2020, 06:25:27 AM »
Your Username:Ravenous13
I appreciate YOU:@Izaeah
Thank you for: For being you. I know a little cliche but true. And bonus you don't mind my weirdness lol. Either way thanks for all that you are and do and everything around that. AND goats lol

I appreciate YOU: @Lirilei
Thank you for: Well... you welcomed me in from day one despite the fact that I'm not much of a talker...well... I do ramble sometimes but yeah. Thanks for making me feel welcome. You and Iza helped -and are still helping me- learn this place slowly but surely.  I'm glad to have you as a friend as well and look forward to getting to know you better in the future.

I appreciate YOU:@Maxx
Thank you for: For giving me a lovely first Toto
Every day is another day.
With the potential to be better
Or potential to be worse
But knowing it could go either way
One should live in the moment and enjoy the little things
Indulge in sunrise, sunfall, and moon and stars
The air we breath
the fact that we are alive
Live free and forward. Enjoy~

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 1631 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
  • Discord Name: Mima#7017
  • Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2020, 07:11:48 AM »
Your Username: Mima
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box,  valkymie box, maxx bag, beejoux bag, blue bag,  owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Maxx
Thank you for: you may call me out for my touhous but you are kinda right. also for sending me Lore on how sleeping terror's powers work that's gonna be hilarious. i am however STILL just imagining it as the yoshi's island health meter.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box,  valkymie box, maxx bag, beejoux bag, blue bag,  owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Blinded By Silence
Thank you for: enabling me to make 20 million mothborn goats thanks to that mothborn festival and your inundation of my dms with pretty moths. i love all of them so much. thank you.

I appreciate YOU: @AMItotic
Thank you for: gotta give you payback for the excellent doodles of Young Lover's Rage somehow... thank you so much for the art of emo prettyboy.