[Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
25 Sep 21, 13:33 PM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25  (Read 2101 times)

Astraea

• 502 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Astraea
  • Discord Name: Astraea#6448
  • Kin Count: 200 Kin Count: 200 : Earned by receiving your 200th kin.
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
Re: [Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2020, 04:56:05 PM »
I GIVE THANKS FOR YOU ALL!
Your Username: Astraea Pandora
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, in order
I appreciate YOU: @Starrydance
Thank you for: For always being so kind and explaining things whenever I was curious or confused!

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Jun
Thank you for: I HAVE TOO MANY FEELINGS! I am not good enough to be your friend or receive the kindness you give to me! THANK YOU!

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Muffinsbaby
Thank you for: Your card made me cry! I don't think any of those things about myself, so I am glad others think them of me! I'm so happy we've become good friends!

Goals: Crystal Acha | Shattered Totoma | Legendaries
Pet Quest for In Harmony here!

Aria Starstone

• 34 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Aria Starstone
  • Discord Name: AriaS
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2020, 05:00:03 PM »
Your Username: Aria Starstone
I appreciate YOU: @fluo
Thank you for: being a good friend, who is supportive and encouraging to everyone. I may not talk to you as much as we used to, but I always appreciate you.

I appreciate YOU: @Scaramouche Fandango
Thank you for: Helping me out with some questions earlier this year for my cousin... Your knowledge about lizards (and geckos in particular) has helped her immensely, and that meant a lot to me!

I appreciate YOU: @Prolixity
Thank you for: being a friend for all these years. You rock.
<3

Blinded By Silence

• 4726 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Blinded By Silence
  • Holy hiatus, Batman!
  • Discord Name: Pounce#8921
  • Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »
Your Username: Blinded By Silence
I appreciate YOU: @Lirilei
Thank you for: Liri, thank you so much for everything. For being there when I need someone to vent to, to helping me flesh out my characters. You're the best ♡

I appreciate YOU: @Starrydance
Thank you for: Starry, thank you for your patience and kindness. You've been a delight and I am very excited to be working with you! ♡

I appreciate YOU: @Moonstone Dazzle
Thank you for: Moon, I'm sorry we havent talked as much as we used to lately. But thank you for being there for me, in this shop and others. You're a great friend ♡

lolternative

• 1538 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lolternative
  • beepboop
  • Discord Name: lolternative#5879
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2020, 05:15:56 PM »
Your Username: lolternative
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5,
I appreciate YOU: @Yuki
Thank you for: i know i can always count on you when i need someone to talk to - no matter what. you understand my awkward humour. you're the best. ❤❤

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5,
I appreciate YOU: @AstoriaFallen 
Thank you for: always being supportive and encouraging. being my ride or die. ❤ i can't wait to see what the future holds for you and im grateful that i get to be a part of it.

I appreciate YOU: @kuropeco
Thank you for: we didn't talk about much other than pairings but im grateful for the happiness and laughter you brought me this year. thanks for letting me throw my goats at you always and thanks for being you.

Nashawryn

• 1134 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Nashawryn
  • Discord Name: Nashawryn#7206
  • Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
    Kin count: 50 Kin count: 50 : Earned by receiving your 50th kin. 1/2 way to 100!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2020, 05:21:15 PM »
Your Username: Nashawryn
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, blue bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Araucana
Thank you for: Thanks for being a wonderful chicken mother and a beautiful friend, you're just an altogether great person.  :hearteyes:

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, blue bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Shaddaling
Thank you for: You are an awesome person and I know if I need to talk you’ll be there. 💕

I appreciate YOU: @Tiarana
Thank you for: Being yourself and always having lovely, kind things to say!

tatterpixie

• 290 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To tatterpixie
  • Discord Name: tatterpixie#5666
    Kin Count: 1 Kin Count: 1 : Earned by receiving your first kin.
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2020, 05:29:01 PM »
Your Username: tatterpixie
I appreciate YOU: @MikaMoo
Thank you for: for dragging me into Matope in the first place, and for being just a sweet and awesome person! <3

Your Username: tatterpixie
I appreciate YOU: @Appeal
Thank you for: your crazy sense of humor, for letting me talk you into coming back to Matope XD and for being huge hearted and generous! <3

Izaeah

• Tea Fiend
  • 2111 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Izaeah
  • It's all in the Mist
    • Forgotten Lores
  • Discord Name: JD#4686
  • Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Kin count: 50 Kin count: 50 : Earned by receiving your 50th kin. 1/2 way to 100!
    Post count 1000: Jabbering! Post count 1000: Jabbering! : Earned for posting at least 1000 times.
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2020, 05:33:21 PM »
Your Username: Izaeah
I appreciate YOU: @Lirilei
Thank you for: What are words? You're just there for me and you pulled me into this wonderful world, of course you're at the top of my list. All the time, too. <3

I appreciate YOU: @Ravenous13
Thank you for: We certainly don't talk as often as we could, differing schedules will do that, but you're still a turkey and you deserve all my thanks!

I appreciate YOU: @Naberius
Thank you for: For being patient with me as I work on that tree! It's been a long time in the works but it's going to be worth it!

Moonstone Dazzle

• 211 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Moonstone Dazzle
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2020, 05:43:51 PM »
Your Username:moonstone dazzle
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, , owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, maxx bag
I appreciate YOU: @anemosagkelos
Thank you for: Always listening, always being there, always making me laugh. You are an underappreciated joy who fills me with delight, and I don't know how I would get through my day without you

Your Username: Moonstone Dazzle
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, , owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, maxx bag
I appreciate YOU: @kuropeco
Thank you for: You know me exactly as I am and who I am, and you appreciate all of it. I can be myself around you and it's wonderful.

Your Username: Moonstone dazzle
Preference List:phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, , owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, maxx bag
I appreciate YOU: @Scaramouche Fandango
Thank you for: my best friend for years upon years. You're a delight, my level head, my voice of reason, and always so kind and helpful. I don't know where I'd be today without you.

Gl!tch~

• 524 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Gl!tch~
  • You buttered this bread, now sleep in it
  • Discord Name: RiverLethe#3958
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2020, 05:49:35 PM »
Your Username: Gl!tch~
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, Ryuukishin boxpile, Corn box, Araucana box, Owlsomniac box, Valkymie box, Maxx bag, Beejoux bag, blue bag, Dova fish 5, Dova fish 6
I appreciate YOU: @Maxx
Thank you for: being based Maxx! You work so hard and are always so patient for all of my nonsense, and very understanding to boot. Thank you for always bringing Slugmas to life as well as the variety of shenanigans I bring to your doorstep on the reg. I want you to have the absolute HAPPIEST of holidays, my dude! !!!

Your Username:
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, Ryuukishin boxpile, Corn box, Araucana box, Owlsomniac box, Valkymie box, Maxx bag, Beejoux bag, blue bag, Dova fish 5, Dova fish 6
I appreciate YOU: @zeflamigo
Thank you for: Being my matope best bud over the years! Gifting me many kin (including some of my first), showing me the ropes, and always lending an ear when I am considering CC ideas. And, of course, always being there when I am having a bad time. Without you, I wouldn't have gotten as involved as I am in the community today

Your Username:
I appreciate YOU: @Mima
Thank you for: Being my pairing buddy! We're always finding kin to pair and jive very much on aesthetics. I get anxiety going into people's DMs for pairs and that never happens with you, and I am never surprised when you have an idea for a pair for us. And I love RPing with Sleeping Terror! Good times all around

Lirilei

• Coffee Fiend
  • 294 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lirilei
    • dusty blog
  • Discord Name: Lirilei#9237
  • Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Post count 2000: Babbling! Post count 2000: Babbling! : Earned for posting at least 2000 times.
    Kin Count: 200 Kin Count: 200 : Earned by receiving your 200th kin.
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2020, 05:51:52 PM »
Your Username: Lirilei
I appreciate YOU: @Izaeah
Thank you for: You and I have been best friends for a very long time, and I'm glad every day you're part of my life! Thank you for listening to me vent, and being there through it all. Here's to many more years of crazy rp plots, new pretties, and all the goats! Love you to the moon and back!

I appreciate YOU: @Blinded By Silence
Thank you for: All the great goat rp, helping me flesh out characters, and being an all around wonderful person! I've really enjoyed getting to know you better since you came back and am so happy to call you my friend, and I love watching you learn and grow as a colorist, and seeing your excitement as you do things! I hope you keep that excitement!

I appreciate YOU: @Ravenous13
Thank you for: I'm just getting to know you, but I've enjoyed our conversations when we have them! You're sweet, and thoughtful, and funny. Hope to get to know you better in the upcoming year, and maybe Iza and I can get you to be more active so everyone can learn how awesome you are! I'm glad you joined this wonderful family!

Zuki

• 1034 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Zuki
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2020, 05:53:26 PM »
Your Username: Zuki
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Tiarana
Thank you for: Being a very cool host when we visited last year! I enjoyed dinner & anime with you, and hope we can do it again sometime.

Preference List:  phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Dizzy_Kat 
Thank you for: We did a breeding together! I'd never run a contest for one before! I had fun and I appreciated 'sharing the bounty.'

Preference List:  phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Anhelisk 
Thank you for: Being my wonderful spouse that I love very much. I don't know how I would have survived this year without you. <3

RegalRenegade

• 36 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To RegalRenegade
  • Discord Name: Regal Renegade#0044
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »
Your Username: RegalRenegade
I appreciate YOU: @stella cinere
Thank you for: Being you and making this past year an incredible one full of adventures and joy.  I adore the absolute heck out of you and look forward to many more 'dorky' plots, RP's and oc's to come!  Love you lots! <3
"I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night."

Tara de Draiocht

• 442 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tara de Draiocht
    • Gaia Profile
  • Discord Name: taradedraiocht
  • Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Post count 1000: Jabbering! Post count 1000: Jabbering! : Earned for posting at least 1000 times.
    Transformed Transformed : Claim this achievement after using a Transformation Flower with a same sex pairing in the certing thread!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2020, 06:38:59 PM »
Your Username: Tara de Draiocht
I appreciate YOU: @SilverShieldwolf
Thank you for: Thank you for always listening to me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!

I appreciate YOU: @Anhelisk
Thank you for: Thank you for always listening and answering questions I always ask *lol* ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!

I appreciate YOU: @Nashawryn
Thank you for: Thank you for always listening and my item <3! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!

Honestly this was so hard narrow down three people! I have many people to appreciate!
I especially want to thank all the colorists here that work hard to create such wonderful kins, pets, and events that are so much fun! Happy Holidays!
I hope you find your peace
RIP Grandparents and Uncle

I need to focus more on my accomplishments then my failures...

Item Quest: Add-On Token- Bunny Tail

Ruriska

• 1527 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ruriska
  • Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Kin Count: 200 Kin Count: 200 : Earned by receiving your 200th kin.
    Puzzle Champ Puzzle Champ : Earned by being the FIRST to complete any forum Puzzle Hunt!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2020, 06:45:58 PM »
Your Username: Ruriska
I appreciate YOU: @Ryuukishin
Thank you for: Where do I even start? You're always so generous and sweet and I've had so much fun making cool pairs and plots, chatting about books and just enjoying your company! You've given me so much this year and I appreciate it a heck of a lot. Thank you. <333

I appreciate YOU: @Maxx
Thank you for: doki doki kakkoii-sama!!1 i legit think you're the coolest and i'm thankful that i get to bask in your magnificent glow.

I appreciate YOU: @Kinu
Thank you for: It's been 1000 years since ye olde Faekat days and even so we still check in to have a chat and you're always kind and sweet <333 I'll be grateful for your friendship for another 1000 years! thanks darling <3

Naberius

• 1508 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Naberius
  • Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2020, 07:09:43 PM »
Your Username: Naberius
I appreciate YOU: @Ruriska
Thank you for: helping me with my very first blessing on matope all that time ago! <33 that was honestly so much fun - you have such excellent characters and they're such motivations to craft characters in here!

I appreciate YOU: @purplerosesbeauty
Thank you for: hey I just finished gideon the ninth and 1) oh my god that was so good? thank you for the recommendation? 2) how dare you. that ENDING!!

I appreciate YOU: @Muffinsbaby 
Thank you for: being extra sneaky and sending me a card this winter even though I wasn't on the list ;__; <3 and for being entirely too sweet in said card!!