[Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
25 Sep 21, 14:31 PM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25  (Read 2102 times)

Matope

[Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
« on: December 24, 2020, 03:56:06 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thank you all for being a part of Matope, and for being kind to each other!

Matope

Rules & Forms
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 03:59:59 PM »
This is a very simple free raffle event to thank you all for being a kind, caring, supportive, lovely community! All you have to do to participate is say something nice about someone important to you; tell them why you appreciate them, and both you and they will get one ticket toward the prizes above! Each person can enter up to three times, each for a different person, all in the same post.

Boxes/bags won in this contest can either be kept or given away.

This event will be open through 11:59 PM EST on the 25th.

Code: [Select]
[b][size=20pt][color=green]I GIVE THANKS FOR YOU ALL![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Preference List:[/b] phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, in order, leaving out any you're not interested in
[b]I appreciate YOU:[/b] Use the @ tag to mention someone you appreciate here at Matope
[b]Thank you for:[/b] tell them what you like about them here!

stella cinere

• 99 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To stella cinere
  • Hi.
  • Discord Name: stella cinere#6566
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Snoop Snoop : Obviously, blue caught you snooping around where you shouldn't.
Re: [Pop-up Booth] Xmas Wishes - Dec 24-25
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 04:08:53 PM »
I GIVE THANKS FOR YOU ALL!
Your Username: stella cinere
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, valkymie box, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @RegalRenegade
Thank you for: Putting up with my insanity all year, and all my dorky plots and oc's

Shaddaling

• 2044 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Shaddaling
  • Art work by Corn
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 04:12:53 PM »
Your Username:Shaddaling
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, in order, leaving out any you're not interested in
I appreciate YOU: @Nashawryn
Thank you for: Just always there! <33 Merry Christmas and great hope in to the new year.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5, in order, leaving out any you're not interested in
I appreciate YOU:@Dizzy_Kat
Thank you for: kisses! Always close and always looking forward to hearing more about you and V. Don't be a stranger. Merry Christmas

I appreciate YOU:@Silver_Shieldwolf
Thank you for: You are always going to be my matope parent and man, Rill has done his all to make sure Above Heartache has so many grandbabies. Merry Christmas!

Dizzy_Kat

• 1106 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dizzy_Kat
  • Discord Name: FeralBibliophile#6571
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 04:16:50 PM »
Your Username: Dizzy_Kat
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 5, dova fish 4
I appreciate YOU: @Shaddaling
Thank you for: For sticking around and sharing my weirdness for years through all sorts of fandoms and indulging my love of our OT3 for the rest of forever. Even when I take internet hiatuses I'm still thinking of you. You're my online bestie and I love you <3

Your Username: Dizzy_Kat
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 5, dova fish 4
I appreciate YOU: @Anhelisk
Thank you for: I feel like I've really only gotten to know you in these last few months since my return to the Matope discord but you've fast become one of my favorite people. You and Zuki both <3 You're supportive and caring and funny and just a joy to interact with. I always end up smiling whenever we're chatting and for that I love you <3

Prolixity

• 226 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Prolixity
  • Discord Name: prolixity#9140
  • Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Kin count: 50 Kin count: 50 : Earned by receiving your 50th kin. 1/2 way to 100!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Species: Acha Species: Acha : Earned by owning at least one Acha!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 04:17:16 PM »
Your Username: Prolixity
Preference List: phoe fancy box, owlsomniac box, araucana box, corn box, valkymie box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, blue bag, owlsomniac bag, beejoux bag, maxx bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @kuropeco
Thank you for: Talking to me, keeping me company, and all that you do

Preference List: phoe fancy box, owlsomniac box, araucana box, corn box, valkymie box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, blue bag, owlsomniac bag, beejoux bag, maxx bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Toshiful
Thank you for: Being a good friend, a kind and sensible person, and sharing art and adopts

I appreciate YOU: @Baneful
Thank you for: Talking and writing with me, being a nifty artist, and being a good friend

blue

• the boss
  • 647 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To blue
    • periwinkelle design
  • Discord Name: periwinkelle#5008
  • Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
    Post count 1000: Jabbering! Post count 1000: Jabbering! : Earned for posting at least 1000 times.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 04:19:38 PM »
Your Username: blue
Preference List: phoe fancy box, ryuukishin boxpile, blue boxpile, araucana box, valkymie box, owlsomniac box, corn box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag
I appreciate YOU: @Beejoux
Thank you for: Being a good friend, chatting with me every day, AND ALL THE RP!!!

Preference List: phoe fancy box, ryuukishin boxpile, blue boxpile, araucana box, valkymie box, owlsomniac box, corn box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag
I appreciate YOU: @Baneful
Thank you for: Final checking LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE matope thread and also listening to me when I need to rant. XD

I appreciate YOU: @fluo
Thank you for: Chatting with me for like three HOURS during my long car ride. We should talk on the phone more often, I miss it!!
(icorn by blinded by silence!)

Muffinsbaby

• 951 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Muffinsbaby
  • Discord Name: Caeline#1476
    Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 04:26:31 PM »
Your Username: Muffinsbaby
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
Thank you for: welcoming me back from the beginning and becoming one of my sincerest friends and someone I look up to. You've been nothing but supportive. You've given me so much this year, but the one i cherish most is you.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Starrydance
Thank you for: for being the lovliest, most beautiful, creative, welcoming, warmest, and most fun friend in the world. Thank you for being there for me, giggling with me, sharing with me. I love you very much.

I appreciate YOU: @phoe
Thank you for: being everything that is lovely in this world. You are and create the most beautiful pieces of art and thank you for sharing with me most of all. We dont talk often, or much, but you've helped me with my conflicting feelings of validity in the swamp more than you know.

AMItotic

• 1232 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To AMItotic
  • Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
    Post count 250: Gabby! Post count 250: Gabby! : Earned for posting at least 250 times.
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 04:28:21 PM »
Your Username: AMItotic
I appreciate YOU: @Beejoux
Thank you for: Thank you for being such a beacon of optimism this year, when it's been sorely sorely needed. <3 <3

I appreciate YOU: @stella cinere
Thank you for: Thank you for your warmth and support this year! It's been lovely getting to know you :D

I appreciate YOU: @Prolixity
Thank you for: Thank you for being cool as heck! I appreciate getting to know you this year, and I've always admired you. :D

phoe

• it's pronounced "fee"
  • 363 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To phoe
  • Discord Name: phoe#8313
  • Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 04:31:20 PM »
Your Username: phoe
I appreciate YOU: @Muffinsbaby
Thank you for: the sweetest person on the face of this earth; also undeniably creative in shocking, fascinating ways

Thank you for: being a partner in crime

I appreciate YOU: @Astraea Pandora
Thank you for: being you! <3

Ryuukishin

• 339 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ryuukishin
  • Kin Artist Kin Artist : Earned by drawing art of any kin!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Species: Acha Species: Acha : Earned by owning at least one Acha!
    Transformed Transformed : Claim this achievement after using a Transformation Flower with a same sex pairing in the certing thread!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 04:34:02 PM »
Your Username: Ryuukishin
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, maxx bag, blue bag, beejoux bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Maxx
Thank you for: Always going out of your way to be so cool and so kind, your heart is INCREDIBLY beefy and powerful !!

(I am focusing on those without baxes but I'm always love you Jun !! You are so sweet, like warm mash potato kitty cuddles on a cold morning !!)

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, maxx bag, blue bag, beejoux bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
I appreciate YOU: @Naberius
Thank you for: Embodying the memes of my dreams; I know it's always gonna be fun times when I see you !!

I appreciate YOU: @Araucana
Thank you for: All the love that you share !! I love seeing your kids and I love seeing you !!
who is the lamb and who is the knife

Anhelisk

• 4390 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Anhelisk
  • Ishda / Gilded
  • Discord Name: Anhelisk#5955
  • Server Booster Server Booster : Earned by nitro boosting our server on Discord!
    Puzzle Champ Puzzle Champ : Earned by being the FIRST to complete any forum Puzzle Hunt!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
Your Username: Anhelisk
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag
I appreciate YOU: @Dizzy_Kat
Thank you for: You're an actual superhuman who blesses the world by fighting the gender binary a little bit every day just by existing. Also V warms my soul every time I hear him screeching over a call. I'm so glad to have gotten to know the both of you better this year, and I hope that once we've gotten our jabs sorted, that we can someday meet in person!

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag
I appreciate YOU: @Corn
Thank you for: You're always there with a laugh and a smile when I need it most. You're caring, and outgoing, and you have so much love to give! Thank you for being part of my life.

I appreciate YOU: @Zuki
Thank you for: It's been a year now that we've lived together. It's three days until our wedding. I love you, you absolute goblin.

Jynk

• 869 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jynk
  • Discord Name: Jynk#4024
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2020, 04:46:29 PM »
Your Username: Jynk
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, corn box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
Thank you for: being an amazing person. I haven't known you as long as other people in the Matope community, but you welcomed me back in like we were old friends. You're a great listener and I enjoy our conversations. You get me, dude. <3

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, corn box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 4, dova fish 5
Thank you for: being so nice. I'm glad we were able to reconnect when I came back and I always talking with you, whether it's about kin or food or whatever. Your are a wonderful person and I'm glad to call you my friend.

I appreciate YOU: @Moonstone Dazzle
Thank you for: being an incredibly generous person. I can tell by how you talk about the kids you work with that you have such a wonderful spirit. You always make me smile by how positive you are.
{alt}

Pandora Talie

• 1982 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Pandora Talie
  • Discord Name: Pandora Talie#3703
  • Kin Count: 25 Kin Count: 25 : Earned by receiving your 25th kin. 1/4th of the way to 100!
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
    Kin Artist Kin Artist : Earned by drawing art of any kin!
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2020, 04:47:43 PM »

Your Username: PandoraTalie
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, corn box, owlsomniac box, valkymie box, beejoux bag, blue bag, maxx bag, owlsomniac bag, dova fish 5 dova fish 4
I appreciate YOU: @xSakura Serenityx
Thank you for: I like that I can always be myself around you! So happy that we have another interest to get excited over!  /tweet tweet <3

Appeal

• 2113 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Appeal
  • Kin count: 50 Kin count: 50 : Earned by receiving your 50th kin. 1/2 way to 100!
    Species: Kimeti Species: Kimeti : Earned by owning at least one Kimeti!
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2020, 04:55:07 PM »
Users are alphabetical because you're all great, and I wish I could appreciate more of you! TwT

Your Username: Appeal
Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, owlsomniac box, corn box, valkymie box, owlsomniac bag, blue bag, beejoux bag, maxx bag, dova fish 5, dova fish 4
Thank you for: Being as kind and fun to be around as always. It feels as though we could talk about anything no matter how long we might have been apart for and for that, you're a true friend.

Preference List: phoe fancy box, blue boxpile, ryuukishin boxpile, araucana box, owlsomniac box, corn box, valkymie box, owlsomniac bag, blue bag, beejoux bag, maxx bag, dova fish 5, dova fish 4
I appreciate YOU: @wander
Thank you for: Being there to talk to. We're in the same boat, and it is nice to know that while times are hard, I'm not the only one dealing these emotions.

I appreciate YOU: @Yuno
Thank you for: Always being so amazing even when times are rough. You're an inspiration! ♥