Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~ ((OPEN))
23 Sep 21, 01:21 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~ ((OPEN))  (Read 750 times)

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kaluna Skunk
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
  • Discord Name: kalunaskunk
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Kin Count: 1 Kin Count: 1 : Earned by receiving your first kin.
    Kin count: 4 Kin count: 4 : Earned by receiving your 4th kin. You're no longer a newbie!
Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~ ((OPEN))
« on: November 13, 2020, 11:31:41 PM »

KALUNA'S SCRIBBLES SHOP
:cute:

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Kin count: 4 Kin count: 4 : Earned by receiving your 4th kin. You're no longer a newbie!
Re: ((SETTING UP PLZ NO POST YET)) Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 11:40:26 PM »
INFO N PRICES

Ever want some insane scribbles by coffee fueled skunk?
Well now you can have all the scribbles your heart desires!
I'm currently only offering scribbles for pebbles, but may consider doing digital arts for the right bribe.
I also enjoy trades!~  :whee:

kin scribble
= 50 pebbles
pet scribble = 30 pebbles

I dont like making forms....so just go ahead and post if you want one!
Just let me know which kin, a little personality blurb or expression request if you have one, and also you can specify if you want a gradient added over the image like the examples below or not, and if so you can also specify a color (but dont have to).

SLOTS:

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
Re: ((SETTING UP PLZ NO POST YET)) Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 12:08:17 AM »
EXAMPLES

Scribbles:

(click to show/hide)

Digital Art:

(click to show/hide)

You can find more examples in my gallery on Furry Life Online

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
Re: Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~ ((OPEN!))
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 12:18:47 AM »
Ta da!~ I think I'm open now?  :happyblush:

Blinded By Silence

• 4715 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Blinded By Silence
  • Holy hiatus, Batman!
  • Discord Name: Pounce#8921
  • Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 12:30:55 AM »
-nabs that first slot-

I have a whole list um... Any of these honestly! Let me know who you feel drawn (hehe) to and I'll give you a blurb~

As The Sun Burns | Where The Sun Sleeps | Pestilence | Lonely Echo | First Breath

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 12:39:01 AM »
@Blinded By Silence Ooooo Lonely Echo and First Breath both look suuuuper fun to draw but As the Sun Burns is the greatgreatgreat(some amount of greats) grandsire of so many of my kin it would be really cool to draw him too. Hmmmmmm yeah I think ill have to go Lonely Echo as my first choice though because her fins look so fun to draw!!!

Blinded By Silence

• 4715 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Blinded By Silence
  • Holy hiatus, Batman!
  • Discord Name: Pounce#8921
  • Legendary Kin Legendary Kin : Earned by having at least one Legendary kin!
    Puzzle Hunter Puzzle Hunter : Earned by completing any forum Puzzle Hunt!
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current Patron of Matope.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 01:16:24 AM »
@Kaluna Skunk
@Blinded By Silence Ooooo Lonely Echo and First Breath both look suuuuper fun to draw but As the Sun Burns is the greatgreatgreat(some amount of greats) grandsire of so many of my kin it would be really cool to draw him too. Hmmmmmm yeah I think ill have to go Lonely Echo as my first choice though because her fins look so fun to draw!!!

Wonderful! SO. Lonely Echo is a very primal kin. She is driven by hunger, lust, but most of all, curiosity. She spent most of her life in an underground cave not knowing the outside world even existed! But once she was free, she wanted to experience it, all of it! She spent years wandering the swamp but could never wander far from the water. She is currently a fisherkin for The Crescent Bay tribe. She is based on a very old OC of mine, a deep sea Vaporeon named echo!

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 01:24:32 AM »
Wonderful! SO. Lonely Echo is a very primal kin. She is driven by hunger, lust, but most of all, curiosity. She spent most of her life in an underground cave not knowing the outside world even existed! But once she was free, she wanted to experience it, all of it! She spent years wandering the swamp but could never wander far from the water. She is currently a fisherkin for The Crescent Bay tribe. She is based on a very old OC of mine, a deep sea Vaporeon named echo!

Wow how awesome!! I looked thru all of her offspring too and woooow she has a wonderful family! I'm so excited to draw her! I'll tag you here or on discord when I'm done and you can send the pebbles now if you like, or wait until im done i dont care either way ^w^

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 12:17:14 AM »

@Blinded By Silence

I hope you like it!~ Thanks so much for the pebbles!!

Tara de Draiocht

• 437 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tara de Draiocht
    • Gaia Profile
  • Discord Name: taradedraiocht
  • Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Kin count: 50 Kin count: 50 : Earned by receiving your 50th kin. 1/2 way to 100!
    Post count 1000: Jabbering! Post count 1000: Jabbering! : Earned for posting at least 1000 times.
    Transformed Transformed : Claim this achievement after using a Transformation Flower with a same sex pairing in the certing thread!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2020, 09:19:55 PM »
I would LOVE to have my Spark drawn! And her mate in future if slots open again!

Personality wise she is a little bundle of hyperness and playfulness! She is very much maternal and pack orientated. Also sidenote she is based on Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf (if you are familiar!)  ALSO if you can do both familiar and kin together? Then she has a pet named Mischief if not that's cool too!

I've done a RP of her and her mate if you truly want her personality.
I hope you find your peace
RIP Grandparents and Uncle

I need to focus more on my accomplishments then my failures...

Item Quest: Add-On Token- Bunny Tail

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 03:22:23 AM »
@Tara de Draiocht
I would LOVE to have my Spark drawn! And her mate in future if slots open again!

Personality wise she is a little bundle of hyperness and playfulness! She is very much maternal and pack orientated. Also sidenote she is based on Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf (if you are familiar!)  ALSO if you can do both familiar and kin together? Then she has a pet named Mischief if not that's cool too!

I've done a RP of her and her mate if you truly want her personality.

OH OH! She's adorable!! and i absolutely can draw her with Mischief! aaaaaaa theyre both so cute Im so excited! I'll ping you with a scribble next time im coffee powered! (probably tomorrow) X3

Tara de Draiocht

• 437 pebbles
  • View Inventory
    • Gaia Profile
    Kin count: 50 Kin count: 50 : Earned by receiving your 50th kin. 1/2 way to 100!
    Post count 1000: Jabbering! Post count 1000: Jabbering! : Earned for posting at least 1000 times.
    Transformed Transformed : Claim this achievement after using a Transformation Flower with a same sex pairing in the certing thread!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 07:21:23 PM »
OH OH! She's adorable!! and i absolutely can draw her with Mischief! aaaaaaa theyre both so cute Im so excited! I'll ping you with a scribble next time im coffee powered! (probably tomorrow) X3
:D Thanks! <3 and yay! No worries/no rush!

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2020, 08:03:18 PM »

@Tara de Draiocht

sorry it took me so long to post the edited version! here you go! thanks so much again!

Tara de Draiocht

• 437 pebbles
  • View Inventory
    • Gaia Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2020, 08:10:43 PM »
@Kaluna Skunk
https://i.imgur.com/842VYPm.png

@Tara de Draiocht

sorry it took me so long to post the edited version! here you go! thanks so much again!

OMG Again amazing thank you so so much!!! Today has been so shitty and this was a nice surprise! <33

Kaluna Skunk

• 1181 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • squeeeeeee
    • Fursuit Business
Re: Kaluna's Scribbles Shop~ ((OPEN))
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2021, 02:32:29 PM »
Reopening this! Im up to do a couple of these if anyone's interested